What's new

Bangladesh withdraws its envoy from Pakistan

Well that's what RAW has scripted. Alenate BD from Pakistan to prove that the Two Nation Theory is dead. Cut off the umbilical chord that connects BD with the Ummah. That will make us secular and easier to join the Akhand Bharat project.

So pakistan is umbilical chord between BDeshi like you and Ummah?

Identity crisis?

:) hasina is full of poison... lets see how long she will last as soon as she is out of poison its gonna be fresh start...
Killing her own people and hating Pakistan after 45 years. Really smart Haseena.

Hasina swept all mayor position in latest polls.

You didnt kill anything you just gave us a Three nation theory. Woah so Pakistan is a salafist nation?Bravo ,you were definitely the one left behind in that DP of yours.

Muslims can not live with hindus. - 1947

Muslims can not live with muslims - 1971.

So tell me please the name of this theory - 3 nation theory? Or ever increasing nation theory?

and i m talking about those who migrated in our country in 80s,90s & late 2000s
How are they illegal if they are legally registered (NARA)

So tell me please the name of this theory - 3 nation theory? Or ever increasing nation theory?
Muslims cannot live with Muslims if they have a HIndu in between them.

many of them r not registered according to latest gov consensus

Identity crisis?

Muslims cannot live with traitors and liars...

2 Nation theory is not dead , anyone saying it, does not know what this theory is all about ..
mainly its about Muslims and Hindus are 2 different nations and cannot live together..

For Example :
1 - Indian Gujarat
2- Cow cases
3- RSS
etc etc ..

Bangladesh even after 1971 is a majority muslim country .. so the 2 nation theory still valid .. Maybe Bangali nation is more close to indians culture wise , but are they going to worship any hindu gods ? nope i dont think so , as i have gone to Bangali mosque alot and friends with some of them ..

Identity crisis?

Are you trying to be over smart.. it was your own recent PM mody who accepted that it was indian army who break international law infiltrate in East Pakistan and creat caos....
last time i checked RSS in india trying to convert everyone into Hindu.
burn fathers and churches, rap nuns ,, killing muslims in the name of Cow or beef,, killed sikhs in their holly land... i am sorry buddy you sud check your facts first..
there are 23 seprated org not only Kashmir and Khalsa moment.
its the rest of the minorities who are not raising their voices in rest of india other wise majority upper cast hindu is non inhabitant creature.

Lol India is been blamed for this also???? How funny
What are the chances that the terrorist caught by BD police was actually a RAW agent and at their behest he took the name of pakistani diplomat to malign the image of Pakistan and disrupt the relations between BD and Pak??? Any theory?

What are the chances that the terrorist caught by BD police was actually a RAW agent and at their behest he took the name of pakistani diplomat to malign the image of Pakistan and disrupt the relations between BD and Pak??? Any theory?

To be honest, I am very bad in conspiracy theories...... :P

We killed the two nation theory in 1971 and we are glad it's dead. The umbilical chord connects only you and the fringe minority of Salafist sympathizers to Ummah, not the entire country.
And for these comments you got 15 thanks from 15 indiots.

order from RAW hehe
under AL Hasina the relationship between bd and Pak has been getting worse

Those Pakistani-Bangalis are way more Pakistani than you, you are an embarrassment to me as a Pakistani. They love Pakistan and they are here by their will. From MM Alam and Khawaja Nazmudin, they were the contributors while you are just a key-board warrior.

LOL , you seriously have some reading issue , i said illegal Bangali's , Oh wait .. are you a illegal Bangali too ? living in Bangali para in Karachi ? :lol:

Bangladesh desperately need our attention but we just ignore them again and again . withdraw him keep him of close your office what will be impact on Pakistanis ? simply 00.0 nil nothing .
sir what about the moochli chaval:cray:.

Bangladeshis and Indian Bengalis may look similar but they belong different nations. Indian Bengalis are culturally and linguistically different from Bangladeshi Bengalis. Not only our religion but our language is also not same verbally. Different ideology, different religion, different language accent, different way of thinking. So why should we be one nation?
apart from Religion, what is so different about you n them?:close_tema: plz enlighten us

Or jhenga biryani :D
ap bengaleo k krodh k joala mukhi ko zaada hva mt do pehlay he unho ny diplomat withdraw kr lea hain :fie:
KGP8Jwg.gif

Back
Top Bottom