What's new

Bangladesh withdraws its envoy from Pakistan

You never killed the two nation theory. Please correct yourself. In fact, you reaffirmed it by not joining India after the 1971 war. You proved that Muslims of Bengal were a different nation from the people of Indian Bengal.

Dude Bangladesh does not believe in The "Two Nation Theory" , get over it , A Bangladeshi is telling you that they don't believe in it means they don't believe in it , full stop . Pakistan don't have more authority then Bangladesh in Bangladeshi matter , how hard is that for you to understand ?

Last edited:
You are wrong. There is no commonality/nationhood between India, Pakistan & Bangladesh. In fact China, India and Pakistan are artificial states while Bangladesh is truly a Nation state in this region. The day China disintegrates, India and Pakistan will follow suit. We would then have another 50 young and true nation states in this region.
Can you tell me what constitutes a nation? is it a particular race, religion, language, ethnicity or some ideology?

Can you tell me what constitutes a nation? is it a particular race, religion, language, ethnicity or some ideology?

It could be either of those that you have listed as long as there is only one of those underlying forces driving the spirit of the nationhood. Any time you have more than one force, the country would be asking for trouble. China believes that Communism/Atheism could override their divisions, India believes Secularism/Democracy/Equal Rights could override their divisions while Pakistan believes that Islam could override their divisions.

can't answer for him, but IMHO . Racial & Culture not that much though can be a strong binding force , Ideology No, Religion is a personal matter & should not be used for politics , Religions are high, moral & pious while Politics is a dirty game of manipulations , in today's world no Religious person in their right mind , will mix the two , because Religions are high & they deserve to be treated with Respect , so how can one bring a Respected thing as Religion & mix it with Dirty Politics
so according to me , what constitutes a Nation state , is Authority , Democracy/System , Social Justice , & above all
"Unity in Diversity"

Last edited:
Result of yesterday's BD municipal poll-
Hasina Party ( AL) + Lebels : 148 +18=166
Khaleda Party ( BNP) + Rebels : 17+2=19
Jamat : 1
Ind : 8

This shows whatever Hasina is doing , there is a overwhelming people support for this :D

And Jamat extremists and virtual warriors who are majority in PDF to represent BD are actually nowhere in BD itself. We need magnifying glass to find them in BD actually:coffee:

Why do we assume that all Bangladeshi actions are targeted against Pakistan. Maybe the recall of the Diplomat has nothing to do with Pakistan and a lot to do with their internal Politics.

can't answer him, Racial & culture not that much though can be a strong binding force , Ideology No, Religion is a personal matter & should not be used for politics , religions are high, moral & pious while politics is a dirty filthy game of manipulations , no religious person in their wright mind , will ever mix the two , because Religions are high & respected & they deserve to be treated with respect , so how can one bring a respected thing as Religion & mix it with Dirty politics
so according to me what constitutes a Nation state , is Authority , Democracy/System & above all "Unity in Diversity"

At the end of the day what matters is how powerful are those forces. Politicians are bound to exploit those forces for their self interests and you cannot prevent that. So the incentive should not exist for exploiting. If a country has only a single religion, can you divide people based on religion? No. But you could divide them by sectarian or caste or gender. So the lesser the number of divisions the more stronger would be the nation. There would always be divisions. That is human nature. Without divisions there would not be any nations at all. It would just be a single/universal world. Strong institutions could play a positive role in keeping the negative forces in check.

I believe Hasina regularly comes to PDF and she has decided to troll the jingoists.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

On a serious note, Hasina may seem Anti-Pakistan due to her political stance but I don't care as long as she continues to hang the Jamaati scum. I adore her for that.

She is also trolling the Pakistani military establishment and the hawaldaar group in Pakistani media. She is not actually harming Pakistan, she is just teasing these jingoists. Thanks Hasina, you made them whine and scream.

The tragedy of 1971 was a direct result of the Punjabi Mindset and its going to take quite a few ego-busting efforts before it goes away.

Pak-Bangla relations will improve once the filth of the Zia generation of generals, politicians, and bureaucrats is dead. Hameed Gul's death is a start.

--------------------------------------------
Hasina is a politician. If she sees political benefit in Pakistan-bashing, then so be it. Politics has no morals.

Besides, if Jamaatiyas and other mental retards can do politics in Pakistan by India-cum-US-cum-Israel bashing, then we can't blame Hasina. Everyone has their fair share of Zaid Hamids.:enjoy::enjoy:

If Hasina resorts to coming to Internet forums, and dictates her country in accordance......
Anywho, how is Hasina trolling the Pakistani military establishment?.
Pak-Bangla relations will improve when the Bangladeshi establishment ceases to be boot-lickers of nations hostile to Pakistan. And have pure intentions of maintaining good relations. Which is doubtful, especially with Hasina at the reigns and people like you and the other end.

Why are Asian Countries getting pissed off with Pakistan? India, BD, Afghanistan, Iran to a certain extent, and lately some Middle Eastern countries too!
India, no one cares, Asian Countries? Which?. Iran? Border breaches, the border with Iran is porous, it's often the drug smugglers causing havoc, nothing that can't be solved by few talks, Afghanistan, has a history of hostility with Pakistan, not new, ME, Because of the Yemen crisis, and not ME in particular, mostly the GCC, that too limited to a few (not naming). Bangladesh, if they had intentions of good relations, there would've been excellent relations between the two a long time ago.

I don't know whether this move is neutral or negative, all i know is Bangladesh Embassy in Islamabad is not issuing visas to Pakistani's, even the ones traveling frequently such as myself. I also know that Bangladesh is by far the largest export destination for Pakistan's textile industry which is the largest contributor to our total exports. Bangladesh Govt. is playing in Indian hands and are shooting themselves in the foot, they should realize that whatever India is doing is in their own interest and not for the betterment of Bangladeshi people. I know from experience that all the large textile groups in Bangladesh have direct investment from India, their top management is Indian and all the profits are going to India so if on the surface it looks like the Bangladeshi economy is improving, it is just benefiting the investing Indian companies and not the common man in Bangladesh who is still deprived of basic human rights. I know for a fact that the labor doesn't get paid, no one follows the minimum wage set by the Govt (which in turn has been defined by EU) and on top of that incidents like Rana plaza show how Bangladesh lacks the basic health and safety requirements.

How about making Pakistan and Arabian sea No fly zone for Bangladeshi Airlines? Quite painful isn't it?

how about sending the 800,000 illegal Bangali's living in Karachi, back to Bangladesh.

Pls withdraw millionsssss of bangladeshis who are living in our country illegally ....thanx

what the F is happening in bangladesh i heard some insurgency is talking place from the north of Bangladesh any news on that ??

Back
Top Bottom