What's new

Bangladesh withdraws its envoy from Pakistan

We killed the two nation theory in 1971 and we are glad it's dead. The umbilical chord connects only you and the fringe minority of Salafist sympathizers to Ummah, not the entire country.
You didnt kill anything you just gave us a Three nation theory. Woah so Pakistan is a salafist nation?Bravo ,you were definitely the one left behind in that DP of yours.

It could be either of those that you have listed as long as there is only one of those underlying forces driving the spirit of the nationhood. Any time you have more than one force, the country would be asking for trouble. China believes that Communism/Atheism could override their divisions, India believes Secularism/Democracy/Equal Rights could override their divisions while Pakistan believes that Islam could override their divisions.
Europeans are white and christian and their nationalism is somewhat based on language. Arab nations are muslims and speak arabic and yet they are many nations. Modern progressive nations are adopting constitutions that are free from any racial or religious biases. Communism was one basis that united Soviet Union and holding the China. In essence what holds a particular set of people in a particular time and context, makes a nation. Thats why living in Europe or Americas wonder how India is one country. What European Union has economically, India has done politically. My intention is that every nation has something that binds them together and its not necessary the samething will bind others elsewhere. Two nation theory created Pakistan out of India but Islam was not good enough reason to keep the east and west pakistan united. As long as people are driven by goodwill, common vision and shared values, they will remain one as a nation.

Europeans are white and christian and their nationalism is somewhat based on language. Arab nations are muslims and speak arabic and yet they are many nations. Modern progressive nations are adopting constitutions that are free from any racial or religious biases. Communism was one basis that united Soviet Union and holding the China. In essence what holds a particular set of people in a particular time and context, makes a nation. Thats why living in Europe or Americas wonder how India is one country. What European Union has economically, India has done politically. My intention is that every nation has something that binds them together and its not necessary the samething will bind others elsewhere. Two nation theory created Pakistan out of India but Islam was not good enough reason to keep the east and west pakistan united. As long as people are driven by goodwill, common vision and shared values, they will remain one as a nation.

Emotional issues create strong bonding naturally while non emotional methods require right policies, strong institutions and strict enforcements. As they say normal is boring. Another aspect that need to be considered is the bonding based on fear factor. How will Pakistan look as a nation if there is no fear of India?

Great , now please take those illegal Bangali's back to ..
we don't need them
Those Pakistani-Bangalis are way more Pakistani than you, you are an embarrassment to me as a Pakistani. They love Pakistan and they are here by their will. From MM Alam and Khawaja Nazmudin, they were the contributors while you are just a key-board warrior.

Pls withdraw millionsssss of bangladeshis who are living in our country illegally ....thanx
They are Pakistanis not Illegals dude. Its OUR govt. that has refused them nationality and instead handed them the 'alien cards' NARA .(We tried to do a tit-for-tat thing with Bangladesh to satisfy our egos) Sorry to say but if we continue like that we will NEVER have a positive influence in the region. The strategic depth will fail whether its the eastern front or the western one. Just stay contented within your walls while your enemy encircles you.

Dude Bangladesh does not believe in The "Two Nation Theory" , get over it , A Bangladeshi is telling you that they don't believe in it means they don't believe in it , full stop . Pakistan don't have more authority then Bangladesh in Bangladeshi matter , how hard is that for you to understand ?
Dude listen, just saying something doesn't prove it right. We own the two nation theory and no one has the right to say that it's dead because its not. Its a fact that Bangladesh didn't join India after 1971, proving that they, Bengali Muslims, are a different nation than other Indian Bengalis. This is a reaffirmation the two nation theory, not death.

Those Pakistani-Bangalis are way more Pakistani than you, you are an embarrassment to me as a Pakistani. They love Pakistan and they are here by their will. From MM Alam and Khawaja Nazmudin, they were the contributors while you are just a key-board warrior.

They are Pakistanis not Illegals dude. Its OUR govt. that has refused them nationality and instead handed them the 'alien cards' NARA .(We tried to do a tit-for-tat thing with Bangladesh to satisfy our egos) Sorry to say but if we continue like that we will NEVER have a positive influence in the region. The strategic depth will fail whether its the eastern front or the western one. Just stay contented within your walls while your enemy encircles you.

bro i am talking about bangladeshis not those who migrated to Pakistan whom we call urdu speakers but about those bangladeshis who have been living in our country illegally and they r almost 2 million and they work as chefs & i dont know whatelse....

i hate hasina this lady is ruining bangladesh image , just bcz USA bombed japan in 1945 does this lead japan to make no diplomatic relation with usa ? incase their relation is better than any other country , this lady hasina dont understand past is past yes we honor the freedom fighter and salute them for liberting bangladesh , but now if u thinking about moving BANGLADESH forward than u just cant be back in 1971 minded , things have been change since than . pakistan is not our enemy anymore , only Allah knows when this idiot BAL will have some minister and mps with some brain

Lol India is been blamed for this also???? How funny

bro i am talking about bangladeshis not those who migrated to Pakistan whom we call urdu speakers but about those bangladeshis who have been living in our country illegally and they r almost 2 million and they work as chefs & i dont know whatelse....

What do u mean??
Im talking about Bengali people not Urdu-speaking people. MM Alam and Khawaja Nazmudin were from Bengal.

How about making Pakistan and Arabian sea No fly zone for Bangladeshi Airlines? Quite painful isn't it?
So we restrict our Air Space for Bangladesh just because a bunch of rapist jamaati mullahs are being dispatched to hell?

Hasina is doing her part for National Action Plan. Consider Jamaati hangings as part of Zarb-e-Azb.

Thanks Hasina.

looks like bangladesh is trying to get PAK attention but we should not summon our high commisioner back pakistani strategy should be keep silent and bangali's will sort it out themselve

Do you know where All India Muslim League was established? Do you know from where the Pakistan struggle originated?

The Pakistan struggle did not take place in Lahore or some other random Punjab area.

True. Actually Jinnah's ML failed miserably in Punjab in the 1937 elections. Only in Bengal ML had a coalition. Fortunately he won Punjab in 1946 else Punjab would have stayed with India

Do you know where All India Muslim League was established? Do you know from where the Pakistan struggle originated?

The Pakistan struggle did not take place in Lahore or some other random Punjab area.
When I say "we", I mean the " ideological inheritors" of Two Nation Theory, and that includes the majority of Bengladeshis as well, other wise they would have joined India after 1971.

Back
Top Bottom