What's new

Bangladesh will soon declare official policy on Balochistan, says Bangladesh minister

Absolutely no one in Kashmir wants to be a a part of Bangladesh. You have no stake in it after you left Pakistan.

You are wasting your time trying to reason with this idiot. He will try bring you down to his level and then try overpower you with it by repeating himself again and again.

See he has already gotten into full flow

And yes the area is vast compared to Bangladesh....but not really to India.
Indian controlled portion of Jammu & Kashmir is about 2/3 of Bangladesh.Not that big. 101,387 sq. km precisely.

8f0c4e36ee60e998ec82ab957e3d98c4.jpg

YOu are not a Kashmiri.. We can still get few valleys without any kashmiri. We can take some of our Bengali and Tamil brethren there.

Our PM is Kashmiri and one of our largest cities is practically controlled by ethnic Kashmiris who came during partition. Your PM is a Bengali, daughter of a man who urged and promoted violence against Urdu speakers and your country is still involved in the repression of Urdu speakers.

Our PM is Kashmiri and one of our largest cities is practically controlled by ethnic Kashmiris who came during partition. Your PM is a Bengali, daughter of a man who urged and promoted violence against Urdu speakers and your country is still involved in the repression of Urdu speakers.
Kashmir has nothing to do with Urdu. Does it?
Besides our PM was a Bagdadi. She is a Sheikh

Indian controlled portion of Jammu & Kashmir is about 2/3 of Bangladesh.Not that big. 101,387 sq. km precisely.

8f0c4e36ee60e998ec82ab957e3d98c4.jpg

i.e a large fraction of Bangladesh area.....not a large fraction of India area.

Its not vast by our standards....but certainly vast for Bangladesh standards.

Kashmir has nothing to do with Urdu. Does it?

Eh, I highlight Urdu-speaking Biharis mainly because they faced and continue to face the brunt of Bengali repression. From what I know, Pashtuns and Punjabis were in the same danger as Biharis, but had the means to escape.

Besides our PM was a Bagdadi. She is a Sheikh

:lol: I've seen Bengali Khans too. Don't be fooled by the surname, bud. :)

i.e a large fraction of Bangladesh area.....not a large fraction of India area.

Its not vast by our standards....but certainly vast for Bangladesh standards.
Still that state is slightly larger than South Korea.A country which have more influence than India in international arena.Now imagine what BD can become.

Urdu (local constitution) and english (through federal constitution) are the official languages in Indian Kashmir idiot.

http://nclm.nic.in/shared/linkimages/NCLM50thReport.pdf

page 18

There is a language called Kashmir language idiot. I am more concern about that. People would be more than happy to use it while under Bangladesh like you want to use Tamil.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kashmiri_language

Still that state is slightly larger than South Korea.A country which have more influence than India in international arena.Now imagine what BD can become.

He is one of the stupid guy.. vommit everything to win a debate. Writes 100's of lines of garbage.
Kashmir is a small compared to India. Huh .. what a logic.

South Korea has more influence than India in international arena? Yeah ok! They are definitely close to us, but I would rate them below.....and its because per capita they are developed....way unlike Bangladesh.

I guess when you are so low in the barrell your vision gets quite blurry at the ones way above you so you can't tell where everyone is.

Area of Country has nothing to do with influence....it has to do with population and total economic development plus soft culture....right now Bangladesh has only 1 of these.

When Bangladesh wins its first olympic medal we will know there may be the start of the process to start imagining what BD can become.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom