What's new

Bangladesh will soon declare official policy on Balochistan, says Bangladesh minister

Look at the Korean brands and compare with it shitty Indian one.At least count the Olympic medals.Super power delusion doesn't change the reality.

LOL, South Korea has more influence than India in international arena?:lol:
I don't see them coming anywhere near Indian Military, Economy or space & aerospace anywhere.
Nor in size, nor in growth or expansion.
Nor, they have higher voice than India in international affairs.

I imagined. LOL
Another satellite state of India like Bhutan and Seychelles or probably our 30th state like Sikkim!:D

That was nasty and with fabricated charges.
A bengali shouldn't be saying that :astagh:
remember he was the who denied mujeeb the political victory illegally

Ones deposed in coups are kosher?
No the one who architects the policies of denying other ( bengalis) their legal right to govern the country and the one with whose failed policies resulted in dividing of two countries should not be hanged but be made an example o

LOL, South Korea has more influence than India in international arena?:lol:
I don't see them coming anywhere near Indian Military, Economy or space & aerospace anywhere.
Nor in size, nor in growth or expansion.
Nor, they have higher voice than India in international affairs.

I imagined. LOL
Another satellite state of India like Bhutan and Seychelles or probably our 30th state like Sikkim!:D
They have better compared to their size, not overall, same goes for South Korea.
Where do they stand against Indian Military or Economy?
As far as voice in international arena is concerned, there's a lot worth posting a thread.
India invests a lot more than Israel overseas and a net donor of economic aid.
India is a member of G8+5, G20, MTCR like orgs plus going to be in NSG and UNSC soon.

Bangladeshis can whin about illusive superiority of small countries as much as they want to fuel their dreams. We will look ahead if there's confrontation between India and ROK/Israel, whose stance carries more influence.

Look at the Korean brands and compare with it shitty Indian one.At least count the Olympic medals.Super power delusion doesn't change the reality.
Brands decide influence in International Politics?:woot: Damn.

BTW, no surprise, you're the same ill informed person who suggested that 85% of Indian population lives in 8 States.:lol: Over this, you expected to be ahead of India in income (with 71% higher GDO per capita) for having 2 points lesser Gini.

Economy decides, international economic influence, overseas investments, higher defense budget, more investment in scientific research and hence the power.
These $hitty Indians ranked 66th at innovation index (innovation compared to population which's too high for a developing country), 11th and printing scientific journals over new search per week and 9th at global scientific rank.
Our $hity companies filed 3400+ patents in USTPO 2015 compared to just 5 of BD (one the worst in world).

They have better compared to their size, not overall, same goes for South Korea.
As far as voice in international arena is concerned, there's a lot worth posting a thread.
India is a member of G8+5, G20, MTCR like orgs plus going to be in NSG and UNSC soon.

Bangladeshis can whin about illusive superiority of small countries as much as they want to fuel their dreams. We will look ahead if there's confrontation between India and ROK/Israel, whose stance carries more influence.

BTW, no surprise, you're the same ill informed person who suggested that 85% of Indian population lives in 8 States.:lol: Over this, you expected to be ahead of India in income (with 71% higher GDO per capita) for having 2 points lesser Gini.
International influence necessarily doesn't only cover politics, you should know.Even Korean entertainment industry have much greater influence world wide then bollywood garbage.

Economy decides, international economic influence, overseas investments, higher defense budget, more investment in scientific research and hence the power.
These $hitty Indians ranked 66th at innovation index (innovation compared to population which's too high for a developing country), 11th and printing scientific journals over new search per week and 9th at global scientific rank.
Our $hity companies filed 3400+ patents in USTPO 2015 compared to just 5 of BD (one the worst in world).

Take it easy bro.

These Bangladeshis have to resort to bringing up countries where people don't even know what Bangladesh is or that it exists.....to try feel better about themselves...and that we must "imagine" that BD will be that way in future.

Same philosophy as those Pakistani posters that bring up China vs India to feel better about Pakistan situation :D

BTW mate, did you look at the huge leap that India got in the logistics index? I think it will improve drastically even more once GST kicks in.

A bengali shouldn't be saying that :astagh:
remember he was the who denied mujeeb the political victory illegally

No the one who architects the policies of denying other ( bengalis) their legal right to govern the country and the one with whose failed policies resulted in dividing of two countries should not be hanged but be made an example o
But he was executed on a false murder charge, no?

International influence necessarily doesn't only cover politics, you should know.Even Korean entertainment industry have much greater influence world wide then bollywood garbage.
Disclaimer: Korean Industry ranks 8th in terms of admission and 3rd in terms of market compared 1st and 6th of India respectively. I would have agreed if you would have talked of Japan. Think and check stats before speaking.:omghaha:
I have no problem if you're calling Bollywood a garbage (I too hate it:D) but why do you bring it always here?:lol:
You know, I was waiting for a sensible reply over supermacy of Korean Industry and then, replying that we will overtake Korea next area in terms of industrial output and how our low cost products are helping us to compete. You shed my entire mood.
Take it easy bro.

These Bangladeshis have to resort to bringing up countries where people don't even know what Bangladesh is or that it exists.....to try feel better about themselves...and that we must "imagine" that BD will be that way in future.

Same philosophy as those Pakistani posters that bring up China vs India to feel better about Pakistan situation :D
India haters, morality, jumping over others' achievements, identity crisis and South Asianism are typical on PDF.:D
Though Bangladeshis on D-F-I (Defence Forum India) are praising their government over stance over Baluchistan, these people are feeling ashamed.
Good to see, Bangladeshi government has kept itself apart from that Muslim bhaichara and preferred national interests first.
I hope that PDF Bangladeshis realize that soon too.
BTW mate, did you look at the huge leap that India got in the logistics index? I think it will improve drastically even more once GST kicks in.
I have been covering everything precisely about Indian Economy on our forum.
You can visit and read after page-80 as a guest or member whenever you want.
Here, I got something interesting.:D
http://qz.com/755971/by-2030-five-i...ies-as-big-as-middle-incomes-countries-today/

Bengalis are our brothers. I hope this AL government is removed and a better government comes in power there next time.

And I also hope Bangladesh changes its education system and history books and media because the government uses all this to make negative propaganda against Pakistan and all this does is to increase tensions.

South Korea has more influence than India in international arena? Yeah ok! They are definitely close to us, but I would rate them below.....and its because per capita they are developed....way unlike Bangladesh.

I guess when you are so low in the barrell your vision gets quite blurry at the ones way above you so you can't tell where everyone is.

Area of Country has nothing to do with influence....it has to do with population and total economic development plus soft culture....right now Bangladesh has only 1 of these.

When Bangladesh wins its first olympic medal we will know there may be the start of the process to start imagining what BD can become.

Only a delusional person will compare Korea with India. Korea is one of the most developed countries in the world and you are comparing it with a country who has the most poor in the world and have difficuilty building sanitation system for their people?.

Name me one category where India is ahead than Korea? Korea should be a role model for any developing country.

Disclaimer: Korean Industry ranks 8th in terms of admission and 3rd in terms of market compared 1st and 6th of India respectively. I would have agreed if you would have talked of Japan. Think and check stats before speaking.:omghaha:

Korea is a legit developed country. With one of the highest quality of life and income per capita. And you are comparing that to India? OK:lol:

Only a delusional person will compare Korea with India. Korea is one of the most developed countries in the world and you are comparing it with a country who has the most poor in the world and have difficuilty building sanitation system for their people?.

Name me one category where India is ahead than Korea? Korea should be a role model for any developing country.

We are talking about overall global influence and reach. Development per capita is just one factor....and needs to be scaled up by population.

Thats why China has way more influence and reach than say the Netherlands (even though the Netherlands is a lot more economically developed per person).

I mean who has more reach in the world....Pakistan or Qatar?

I did say South Korea is close (given just how developed they are)...But India is definitely a bit ahead in global influence.

Example of what I mean:

http://www.europeangeostrategy.org/...-worlds-fifteen-most-powerful-countries-2014/

15-Major-Powers-text.png

Also:

http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/international-influence-full-list

(India at no.13, SK at 15)

We are talking about overall global influence and reach. Development per capita is just one factor....and needs to be scaled up by population.

Thats why China has way more influence and reach than say the Netherlands (even though the Netherlands is a lot more economically developed per person).

I did say South Korea is close (given just how developed they are)...But India is definitely a bit ahead in global influence.

Example of what I mean:

http://www.europeangeostrategy.org/...-worlds-fifteen-most-powerful-countries-2014/

15-Major-Powers-text.png

Also:

UK and France stronger than China and Russia.
Germany, Japan and even Canada stronger than India!
AFAIK, India has conventional military even bigger than UK and France. Nukes are nullified by size.

Over what basis this lists the countries up? Canada got in top 9!:confused:

UK and France stronger than China and Russia.
Germany, Japan and even Canada stronger than India!
AFAIK, India has conventional military even bigger than UK and France. Nukes are nullified by size.

Over what basis this lists the countries up? Canada got in top 9!

a) It does not go by just power projection/strength of military....but how much soft power, economic depth, diplomatic size/reach etc...

b) Its just an opinion based index (regarding weight-age and even some levels of components).

c) Just illustrating the point I was making

For example India diplomatic core is quite small for a country of our size....less than countries like italy even in staffing etc.

Also our economic depth is just starting to grow and reach critical momentum. Same goes for soft power.

When you give more weight-age to these issues you influence the rank in a different way.....but its still enough for India to outrank South Korea etc...

If you weight it differently India can be even in top 5 - 6 etc....but its still just an opinion on what you consider as the main points of influence/reach/power.....just like with any index that illustrates something.

Example of what I mean:

15-Major-Powers-text.png

Also:

I will give you political influence or Global reach . In terms of Soft power Korea is much ahead than India .Their K-pop is even popular in places where they don't understand Korean .

There are alot of rankings when it comes to global reach and power .

World Powers

http://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/power-full-list

10 . South Korea
14 . India
16 . Pakistan

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom