What's new

Bangladesh will soon declare official policy on Balochistan, says Bangladesh minister

Never heard Bangladesh talking anything about Baluchistan . this guys probably the first talking any thing . he is from a party whose action was one of the reason our founding president Sheik Mujib popularity plummeted and he was killed in 1975 . so by oiling his Indian master he is trying to make his position strong among Awami govt. i am still not talking this morons word seriously .
Thnx
We want good relations with our Bangladeshi brothers
We Pakistanis wish deeply by heart for stronger Bangladesh

If Bangladesh had a comment on Assam, Khalistan, Kashmir, Maoists then you could say oh their ill thought out insignificant comment on Baluchistan is just a continuation of their state policy.

But coming out of the blue forgetting about muslim suffering in Kashmir and mentioning Baluchistan is close to being about the most dickless thing Bangladesh has ever done

Its like Hasina had a meeting with her ministers and said 'right lads, how can we make Bangladesh seem like a completely ball less puppet'
Pak is in good position to face there enemies

If Bangladesh had a comment on Assam, Khalistan, Kashmir, Maoists then you could say oh their ill thought out insignificant comment on Baluchistan is just a continuation of their state policy.

But coming out of the blue forgetting about muslim suffering in Kashmir and mentioning Baluchistan is close to being about the most dickless thing Bangladesh has ever done

Its like Hasina had a meeting with her ministers and said 'right lads, how can we make Bangladesh seem like a completely ball less puppet'

I just like to add, most Pakistanis have no problems with Bangladeshis, I'd think you would agree we generally get on well in the Uk.

So dont take this lashing out at Bangladesh personally

Its just :o:o_O why your minister would try to get involved in this spat between us and india u
nless they wanted to gargle indian balls

Current govt.
Thnx
We want good relations with our Bangladeshi brothers
We Pakistanis wish deeply by heart for stronger Bangladesh

Pak is in good position to face there enemies

I have already told this morons word is more his personal then govt. Word. If awami League really express their position on baluchistan in line with their Indian master talking anything regarding Kashmir stragle then they will again prove they're not more then Indian stooges. Bangladesh people's have symphathy for their Muslim Kashmiri brothers for their wish.

Every Muslim country? You are forgetting Turkey, the only country amongst the Muslim nations who I consider as a true friend of Pakistan. Turkey is stronger than all the other countries you mentioned combined. Quality over quantity and all that.

Yet this brother Turk country of yours buys billions of dollars from us each year in goods (esp lots of high value ones like bajaj motorcycles etc)....and they source just a pittance from you.

Why is that? Why can't they put their feelings where it counts and help Pakistan economy like they do for Indian one?

Current govt.

I have already told this morons word is more his personal then govt. Word. If awami League really express their position on baluchistan in line with their Indian master talking anything regarding Kashmir stragle then they will again prove they're not more then Indian stooges. Bangladesh people's have symphathy for their Muslim Kashmiri brothers for their wish.
Alhumdulillah this is brotherhood we need beyond boundaries
JazakAllah i hope u spread same stuff ppl around u
Respect

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom