What's new

Bangladesh will soon declare official policy on Balochistan, says Bangladesh minister

who said you are affiliated, you are outright indian ghoti, because our identity is as "Bangladeshi" NOT as "bengali". only west bengal people and indian ghoti came to Bangladesh identify themselves as "bengali". I was not wrong when I pointed out you india dalali and you are disgrace even as a indian dalal.
Lmao what, my nationality is Bangladeshi/Canadian, but at the end of the day I can gain citizenship of any country in the world, or change my religion, even get a different face, but at the end of all of this, I would still remain ethnically Bengali. I cannot change that part of myself ever. By God's grace I am Bengali, and I don't see how this identity would collide with my Bangladeshi identity, when Bangladesh's population is like 98-99% ethnic Bengali.

I personally don't want Kashmir to secede to Pakistan. It will drastically reduce the number of Muslim population in India. Having an increased number of Muslims in neighboring India is in the interest of Bangladesh as it creates a good buffer for Bangladesh.

There are like about 9 million muslims in Kashmir and about 180 millions in India in total.

Do some math.

There are like about 9 million muslims in Kashmir and about 180 millions in India.

Do some math.

Still its the only Muslim majority region and having control of the vast geographic area.

I personally don't want Kashmir to secede to Pakistan. It will drastically reduce the number of Muslim population in India. Having an increased number of Muslims in neighboring India is in the interest of Bangladesh as it creates a good buffer for Bangladesh.
Kashmir should be a part of Pakistan or an independent country IMO. It's population is really small, around 12 million, while there's more Muslims in West Bengal even.

Kashmir should be a part of Pakistan or an independent country IMO. It's population is really small, around 12 million, while there's more Muslims in West Bengal even.
Why it should be part of Pakistan and not Bangladesh. We have equal stake on it in 1947.

Still its the only Muslim majority region and having control of the vast geographic area.

Your words were:

It will drastically reduce the number of Muslim population in India.

And yes the area is vast compared to Bangladesh....but not really to India.

Anyway there is no instrument for them to secede under the Indian constitution so don't worry your little head about it.

Lakshwadeep islands are also muslim majority btw as are many individual districts across the country.

Last edited:
Your words were:

Anyway there is no instrument for them to secede under the Indian constitution so don't worry your little head about it.

Laskhwadeep islands are also muslim majority btw as are many individual districts across the country.

We would love to see more areas with Muslim dominance.

Your words were:

Laskhwadeep islands are also muslim majority btw as are many individual districts across the country.
Actually, it would be better for India and the region for Kashmir to seccede to join Pakistan or become independent. The move would bring regional stability, and terrorist incidents will decrease. Pakistan and India would establish friendly relations which would actually be really good for the whole world, then both countries could concentrate on other issues then national security.

But, the issue is, no country in the world wants to lose a part of its territory, I guess it once happened when Malaysia wanted Singapore to gain independence, but the case is rare. It's like Russia and Chechenya. Chechenya doesn;t have that many natural resources and is a conflict-prone region, yet Russia keeps it with force since politicians are afraid of losing the support of the population. Same thing with India and Pakistan, the politicians are afraid to bring about a solution regarding the kashmir issue, since they both know, they'll lose support of the nationalist minded people in both country, and will probably not get re-elected.

We would love to see more areas with Muslim dominance.

We don't care about what you would love to see one bit :D

Muslim population growth in India is declining rapidly as they develop and the demographic percentages will settle.

With Assam victory by BJP and pressure on mamata, finishing of fencing on zero line where needed etc....there is now even more control of the border by BSF to prevent vaulting of illegals from lungiland.

All in all everything should be stabilised quite soon.

We don't care about what you would love to see one bit :D

Muslim population growth in India is declining rapidly as they develop and the demographic percentages will settle.

With Assam victory by BJP and pressure on mamata, finishing of fencing on zero line where needed etc....there is now even more control of the border by BSF to prevent vaulting of illegals from lungiland.

All in all everything should be stabilised quite soon.

Your assumption is false, Muslims in India is increasing in an ever increasing rate. Bangladesh will always support the trend.

Actually, it would be better for India and the region for Kashmir to seccede to join Pakistan or become independent. The move would bring regional stability, and terrorist incidents will decrease. Pakistan and India would establish friendly relations which would actually be really good for the whole world, then both countries could concentrate on other issues then national security.

Aint gonna happen. We are not going to abandon the pandits, shias, rural muslims and ladakhis ...all of whom are largely pro-India and view themselves as Indians... on account of just a few valley bozos braying not to join pakistan but for independence. The rural muslim Kashmiris year after year appreciate what the Indian military does for them (especially near the LoC) and routinely send their sons to join the security forces (bringing much butthurt to certain quarters of this forum).

Hardly anyone even in the valley wants to join Pakistan. I went few years back and talked to even some of the general public who had separatist feelings....Pakistan is the worst option for them....it normally goes independence....india.....some other option....and pakistan scrapes the bottom of the barrel. They are fed up with the separatist leaders being such hypocrites (by sending their children to delhi to study and work in top govt institutes and wealth private businesses while calling for separatism from the hand that feeds them back home to gain political mileage and traction). So the long game favours India no matter how you look at it.

This is also why there is much repression going on in P0K and G-B that we do not hear about given lack of democratic institutions in Pakistan and the fact it has no such autonomous article in its constitution like India does with article 370.

Do not be taken in by the propaganda.....we will never desert Indian citizens shamelessly just to make Pakistan happy.

You really think Pakistan would stop sending terrorists to non-Kashmir areas like they did in Mumbai just if they got Kashmir? Their whole political elite is now aligned against India and only India....nothing will satisfy them till India is broken apart....especially because of how we were instrumental in breaking them apart.

So sorry it is quite a simplistic analysis you have here.

Absolutely no one in Kashmir wants to be a a part of Bangladesh. You have no stake in it after you left Pakistan.

YOu are not a Kashmiri.. We can still get few valleys without any kashmiri. We can take some of our Bengali and Tamil brethren there.

Your assumption is false, Muslims in India is increasing in an ever increasing rate. Bangladesh will always support the trend.
Muslimdecadalgrowt_2523590g.jpg

http://indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/myth-of-muslim-growth/

First, the total population growth rate declined from 21.5 per cent to 17.7 per cent, which is a continuation of the decline of the population of all religions since 1981. The decline has been somewhat faster than what many experts expected, which is reassuring since population stabilisation will occur earlier than projected estimates.

Second, the Muslim population has increased from 13.4 per cent of the population to 14.2 per cent, which is 0.8 percentage points higher. But the rate of growth is considerably lower than in previous decades. Muslims are expected to grow faster than Hindus for a couple of more decades because they have the youngest median age and relatively high fertility among the major religious groups in India. In 2010, the median age of Indian Muslims was 22, compared with 26 for Hindus and 28 for Christians. Muslim women bear an average 3.1 children per head, compared with 2.7 for Hindus and 2.3 for Christians.

Third, in 2011, Hindus constituted 79.8 per cent of the population, compared to 80.5 per cent in 2001. This is the result of a rate of decline over the decade of 3.5 percentage points. It is the difference between the decadal growth rate of Hindus in 2001, which was 20.3 per cent and their growth rate between 2001 and 2011, which is 16.8 per cent. Compare these with the ratios for Muslims, who had a decadal growth rate of 29.5 per cent in 2001. This growth rate, between 2001 and 2011, has declined steeply to 24.6 per cent. This decline works out to be a high 4.9 percentage points.

Fourth, when these percentage point declines are compared between Hindus and Muslims, Muslims have shown a 50 per cent higher decline in growth rate than Hindus. This positive higher decline of Muslims compared with Hindus has been occurring since 1981, and is expected to continue in a manner such that the Muslim growth rate will soon be similar to that of the Hindus. The fast pace of decline in Muslim women’s fertility rate is occurring while they have a much lower mean child-bearing age, which in itself is evidence that falling Muslim fertility is choice-based and irreversible in the near future.

Fifth, overall, there is considerable improvement in the sex ratio in 2011 — 943. This improvement has been phenomenal among Hindus. This is a very positive story of Census 2011. Yet, Muslims have better sex ratios compared to Hindus, which is also a contributing factor in the relatively higher number of births.
Sixth, it has been pointed out since the mid-1980s that the prevalence rate of contraceptives among Muslims has been increasing faster than among Hindus and is likely to catch up with the national average earlier than expected. The rate of increase in contraception among the Muslim community, even in states like Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and West Bengal, has been high.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom