What's new

Bangladesh will soon declare official policy on Balochistan, says Bangladesh minister

No one gives a "F" about what Bangladesh (meaning their Indian A$$-lickin govt) thinks.

Ya whole bunch of them 2nd generation bihari who were never recogmised as Pakistani

These immigrants are classified as "BENGALI". There are separate statistics for Biharis (including former East Pakistani Biharis). They are not included in the "BENGALI" count. Sometimes both groups are included in the Bangladeshi count. Walk the streets of Karachi and you will hear hundreds of thousands (if not more) people speaking in Bangla who openly state that they are Bengali (not Bihari) from all over Bangladesh:

"He said according to statistics available, about 1.1 million Bengalis and 200,000 Mayanmarese living in Karachi were considered to be aliens, as at the time of dismemberment of Pakistan, all the Bengalis, except 20-25 thousand, had left for Bangladesh..."

http://www.dawn.com/news/66494/karachi-bengalis-living-in-pakistan-before-1971-to-get-citizenship

In Karachi, there are several Bengali neighbourhoods—Zia-ul-Haq Colony, Chittagong Colony, Korangi 100 Quarters. It's like walking through a mini Bangladesh where the signboards are in Bengali and men wearing Bhashani caps, lungis and kurtas stroll past shops selling calendars and posters with pictures of Bangladeshi Prime Minister Khaleda Zia and opposition leader Hasina Wajid; or Bengali audio and video cassettes. There is also a Bengali newspaper, the Daily Qaumi Bandhan.

http://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/story/homeless-in-karachi/200305

They want citizenship (Biharis were granted it upon immigrating to (former West) Pakistan). Some of them even bring up 1971 occasionally:

“We demand that the government provide all Bengalis with national identity cards, passports and legal documents immediately,” said Feroze. He added that the state agencies will start oppressing Bengalis like they did in 1971, but this time they will not back down. “The police, Federal Investigation Agency and other agencies have inflicted cruelty upon us and many Bengalis have been killed.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/460370/bengalis-afraid-of-losing-their-identity-and-rights/

Abdul Aziz, a Bengali immigrant, currently residing in Bilal Town, Korangi, views the current violence in Bangladesh as a testimony to the mistreatment of Bengali Muslims in both Pakistan and Bangladesh. “Those of us who stayed in Bangladesh and helped the Pakistani army are being imprisoned and killed by the government there. And the Pakistani government does not recognise those who came here either.”

http://tribune.com.pk/story/530236/...arachi-polarised-over-violence-in-bangladesh/

Last edited:

Now go home and get yer f***ing shine box!
Why you so obsessed with Bangladesh Every thread opened by this Riyad West Bengali Indian guy and you come here troll Stop bothering us leave us alone

Wait a minute there is something fishy here How come you visit every thread by Riyad Other Indians don't do that or comment Is Riyad alter ego of Nilgiri

Ya whole bunch of them 2nd generation bihari who were never recogmised as Pakistani

I know there are probably plenty of Biharis here, given the immense persecution they have endured in Bangladesh even after the 1971 war, but the Bengalis I have met in Karachi, speak Bengali, not Urdu, which Biharis would be speaking.

Speaking of the politician here, individuals have different views and the citizens of that country do not have to automatically endorse these views. I would also like to state the issue of Balochistan and Bangladesh are totally different. We were 56% of Pakistan, Baloch are a mere 3-4%.

While talking about another topic, people claim to be upholding the ideology of Pakistan but are bashing Bengalis in their most cosmopolitan city, which is hilarious. The same people wanted Pakistan to keep East Bengal province yet are afraid of having a bit of some Bengali speaking immigrants (majority that probably are Pakistani supporters anyway). They forget the fact that the Muslim league was founded in Dhaka in 1906 and without the Bengali Muslim aristocracy of that period, there would've been no Pakistan.

While speaking on the topic of Balochistan, I would like to state that I am an avid supporter of self-determination. I would oneday want to see a Republic of Kashmir, Republic of Punjab, Republic of Gujarat, Republic of Sindh etc and whatnot just like how we are in Bangladesh.

However, the time is not right, I don't support the independence of Balochistan in the current period as this would tip off even a greater imbalance of power than it is now. But, Pakistan just like any other state needs to grant ethnic/religious whatnot minorities more rights, and instead of focusing on military issues should focus more on education and the economy. Don't get me wrong, I support Pakistan on the Kashmir issue, however, the current state that Pakistan is in, it needs to drastically improve to envision a great state that can match up to India. It is impossible for you guys to do it militarily since India is a much bigger state, but if the focus was on developing the economy and somehow surpass India's per capita income, instead of lagging behind like it is now, then I can only say that Pakistan can be great.

Peace.

However, the time is not right, I don't support the independence of Balochistan in the current period as this would tip off even a greater imbalance of power than it is now. But, Pakistan just like any other state needs to grant ethnic/religious whatnot minorities more rights, and instead of focusing on military issues should focus more on education and the economy. .

what F*** it matters for you and awami clowns what and how Pakistan conduct its internal business. people like you Instead of being a Bangladeshi, like to be subservient indian dalal and that is disgrace to independent identity of Bangladesh.

While talking about another topic, people claim to be upholding the ideology of Pakistan but are bashing Bengalis in their most cosmopolitan city, which is hilarious. The same people wanted Pakistan to keep East Bengal province yet are afraid of having a bit of some Bengali speaking immigrants (majority that probably are Pakistani supporters anyway). They forget the fact that the Muslim league was founded in Dhaka in 1906 and without the Bengali Muslim aristocracy of that period, there would've been no Pakistan.

Over a million people (almost all illegal) are more then "a bit". Many people did not want to keep East Bengal. They chose to join Pakistan, we did not force them.

And we owe Pakistan's creation to Muhammad Ali Jinnah and other leaders like Allama Iqbal, not to Bengalis. Just because the Muslim League was founded in a certain city, does not mean that Bengalis were the ones who created Pakistan. Many Muslim Bengali leaders wanted a united Bengal anyway (not Pakistan). In fact, some leaders like Allama Iqbal did not even initially mention Bengal when talking about Pakistan.

While speaking on the topic of Balochistan, I would like to state that I am an avid supporter of self-determination. I would oneday want to see a Republic of Kashmir, Republic of Punjab, Republic of Gujarat, Republic of Sindh etc and whatnot just like how we are in Bangladesh.

The people of Pakistan don't want that. They want a united Pakistan. Their opinions are the ones that matter, not yours. Good luck with your fantasy...

what F*** it matters for you and awami clowns what and how Pakistan conduct its internal business. people like you Instead of being a Bangladeshi, like to be subservient indian dalal and that is disgrace to independent identity of Bangladesh.
I'm not affiliated with or support any political party, as I realize that all of them are the same and all are corrupt. I support the Bengali people plain and simple.

And also please stop trying to make as if India is trying to devour us. People with that mentality give us bad reputation amongst others, and also encourage Indians to attack bangladesh. India is our ally, but like any other country, we should look after our interests, but pretending that India is our enemy is totally wrong. On a personal basis, I am totally indifferent to India. Btw our enemy lies to the East of our country, just saying.

Over a million people (almost all illegal) are more then "a bit". Many people did not want to keep East Bengal. They chose to join Pakistan, we did not force them.

And we owe Pakistan's creation to Muhammad Ali Jinnah and other leaders like Allama Iqbal, not to Bengalis. Just because the Muslim League was founded in a certain city, does not mean that Bengalis were the ones who created Pakistan. Many Muslim Bengali leaders wanted a united Bengal anyway (not Pakistan). In fact, some leaders like Allama Iqbal did not even initially mention Bengal when talking about Pakistan.

The people of Pakistan don't want that. They want a united Pakistan. Their opinions are the ones that matter, not yours. Good luck with your fantasy...

They never chose to join Pakistan. It was an alternate option, the only other option was joining India and the Pakistan one was most favourable to us than India at that time. Most were supporters of the Suhrawardy's United Bengal proposal, but the Muslim League and Congress leaders did not want that, otherwise we wouldn't be living without half of our lands and thousand years of history divided up.

I'm not affiliated with or support any political party, as I realize that all of them are the same and all are corrupt. I support the Bengali people plain and simple.

India is our ally, but like any other country, we should look after our interests, but pretending that India is our enemy is totally wrong. On a personal basis, I am totally indifferent to India. Btw our enemy lies to the East of our country, just saying.

who said you are affiliated, you are outright indian ghoti, because our identity is as "Bangladeshi" NOT as "bengali". only west bengal people and indian ghoti came to Bangladesh identify themselves as "bengali". I was not wrong when I pointed out you india dalali and you are disgrace even as a indian dalal.

I personally don't want Kashmir to secede to Pakistan. It will drastically reduce the number of Muslim population in India. Having an increased number of Muslims in neighboring India is in the interest of Bangladesh as it creates a good buffer for Bangladesh.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom