What's new

Bangladesh will soon declare official policy on Balochistan, says Bangladesh minister

ghoti charal that explains why he worship terrorist awami leaders and takes their word holier than ramayana. One other info about this minister is that he was seen on top tank celebrating Sheikh Mujib killing. This minister is certified indian dalal and here is the certification from indian source.

ইনু দিল্লির অত্যন্ত আস্থাভাজন ও বহুদিনের ঘনিষ্ঠ মিত্র ঃ ভারতীয় সাংবাদিক

236352_1.jpg
18 Aug, 2016

মন্ত্রী হাসানুল হক ইনু ভারতের আস্থাভাজন ও ঘনিষ্ট মিত্র বলে স্বীকার করেছেন ভারতীয় সাঙবাদিক রঞ্জন বসু।

আওয়ামী লীগ এমপি কাজী নাবিল আহমেদের অনলাইন পত্রিকা বাংলা ট্রিবিউনে এই সাংবাদিক ইনুকে দিল্লির অত্যন্ত আস্থাভাজন ও বহুদিনের ঘনিষ্ঠ মিত্র বলে তুলে ধরেছেন । পাঠকদের জন্য সেই রিপোর্ট্টি তুলে ধরা হলো

http://www.news-bd.net/newsdetail/detail/200/236352

Inu means dog (khutta) in Japanese language. 犬 Inu. His parent named him Inu because they probably realized that he would turn out to be an Indian dog when grow up.

Last edited:
This man is curse. He needs to be taught lesson by ordinary Bangladeshis

Also we don't have do anything to appease Pakistanis on this thread. Even after explain 1000 times that Awami League isn't Bangladesh, they continue giving gaali to ordinary Bangladeshis and make fun mock us like their Indian brothers

Remember Bangladesh stands alone we need neither India nor Pakistan Just make dua for this small country of ours which has become so irrelevant to everyone
Hey stop it. No one bad mouths local patriotic B'deshis. Dont ever think like that. They curse the Indian slaves like the OP. With that attitude, I open heartedly invite you to Pakistan. Drop by anytime you like. It will be very easier for you if you've red passport and first thing I will make you drink is Chai from local Pathan and then we can go on about anywhere you like

Just another Afghanistan for us, hm.... how many Bengali refugees do we have again...? :what:

Around half million in Karachi...we start to pack them up very soon...

Bangladesh example is monkey see monkey doo...and your monkey is with us...

Development and stability in balochistan is exposing many sore losers and it only affirms the fact of foreign interference and the parties involved in interference...their bottom is burning on their failures...

Around half million in Karachi...we start to pack them up very soon...

Bangladesh example is monkey see monkey doo...and your monkey is with us...

Development and stability in balochistan is exposing many sore losers and it only affirms the fact of foreign interference and the parties involved in interference...their bottom is burning on their failures...
I doubt that, we tried that in the 1980's and Bangladesh simply rejected them.

Hey stop it. No on bad mouth local patriotic B'deshis. Dont ever think like that. they curse the Indian slaves like the OP. With that attitude. I open heartedly invite you to Pakistan. Drop by anytime you like. It will be very easier for you if you've red passport and first thing I will make you drink is Chai from local Pathan and then we can go ob about anywhere you like
Thanks brother Pakistanis are very good people But some here on pdf like django( or mango I don't remember his name) call us stupid slaves, that we are unwelcome in Pakistan Pakistanis would kick Bengalis out Such attitude makes me sad especially since I come from family which fought on Pakistan's side in '71 civil war But Pak Army surrendered to India and now our family can't ever go back to Bangladesh Awami governement has banned us forever Its very sad

We lost it first when we refused to accept their elected leadership and started killing them. If not we would be one and the biggest Islamic state in the world, much stronger than India united. Now both are satellite states, one of India other of America.

American congress disagrees with you .

http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...g-us-like-chumps-congressmen-experts-2910336/

How many times does USA says that about another country?:D . When they conclude you made them look stupid then you must be doing something right.

This is not the policy taken with accounting Bangladeshi public opinion.Vast majority of us want to see a territorially integrated,strong, stable Pakistan.

A couple of years ago Bangladesh seemed on the right track. You guys were making big deals with the Chinese, using them and us to counter balance India. The Awami League however seems hell bent on turning Bangladesh into an Indian province. How long will they be in power? When are the next elections?

Ummah is fine but we have munafiqeen among us. Current bd regime is illegal and munafiq by all definition. These Awami langoors doesn't represent Muslims. They are Bharti Dalal and does everything to please their Hindu master. Please pay no attention to what these chamcha got to say.

Looking at things there are bigger munafiqins in smaller munafiqins.

But all are Munafiqs.

Back
Top Bottom