What's new

Bangladesh will soon declare official policy on Balochistan, says Bangladesh minister

Thanks brother Pakistanis are very good people But some here on pdf like django( or mango I don't remember his name) call us stupid slaves, that we are unwelcome in Pakistan Pakistanis would kick Bengalis out Such attitude makes me sad especially since I come from family which fought on Pakistan's side in '71 civil war But Pak Army surrendered to India and now our family can't ever go back to Bangladesh Awami governement has banned us forever Its very sad
Oh mY dont feel unwelcomed here. PDF is for you. You are more tha welcome to visit Pakistan anytime. Just make sure you remember me when you do.
Secondly, that mango shango you speak of, I am sure the guys doesn't point out to patriotic B'deshi s like you. But towards the Indian slave. So never ever for a second think that we as pakistanis hate you. In fact pakistan donated about 12-14 jets to b'desh but all of them were lost in the horrible flood.

Last edited:
This is embarrassing for me as a BD'shi.:(

If you are going to speak up against Pakistan on Balochistan then at
least do the same for India on Kashmir for consistency.

PS - I support Pakistan position on both Balochistsn and Kashmir.

You support Pakistan's position on East Pakistan as well. So nothing unexpected! lol

Muslim Baluchistan want independence from Pakistan, which side are you on, is a surprise!

You support Pakistan's position on East Pakistan as well. So nothing unexpected! lol

Muslim Baluchistan want independence from Pakistan, which side are you on, is a surprise!

That's why Baluchistan burned the Indian flag yesterday
Mate

Another slap on Ummah lovers in Pakistan. Here's your eastern brothers, the western brothers are already leeching Pakistan dry, now have a dose of the ummah drug from your far eastern brothers. No blame on Bangladesh, just the ummah lovers in Pakistan that need to get their head bashed in.

Ummah got a chummah! lol

Everyone of the Muslim country is on our side.. Afghans, Iran, Saudis, UAE, Palestine, BD all... :D

No one cares about BD... Or it's opinions. Turkey is a major player. You're delusional.
and a troll as well..

The side of thrashing modi..as done by Baloch protesters

Ummah got a chummah! lol

Everyone of the Muslim country is on our side.. Afghans, Iran, Saudis, UAE, Palestine, BD all... :D

Saudi thrashed out 10 thousand Indian workers.
Afghans now see CPEC as the future..
Entire gulf is giving economic concessions to Pak..which is obvious in the flood of employment visas being issued by UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and KSA...
Palestine...nobody give a $hit.failed state..failed people...

Back
Top Bottom