What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

Dubai or some middle east venue would be fine. You guys have done it in the past so you should not have a problem with it.

how about you ckeck the topics about this infromation and the post rather then posting senseless. do you know why this tour was happening?

And the funny thing is...tht Bangladesh says tht Pak is not safe...as if Bangladesh is heaven and very peacefull...loll....Just to remind, China recently sent their hockey team to Pak,, and they went back safely... And every one knows tht China si much more peaceful than Bangladesh..still they sent their team to Pak... Its really a blessing to have true friends like China....

It's okay, like I said lets see how their third class league fares without Pakistani Players ( they were the reason anyone was even remotely interested in the BPL)

can you atleast post like you have over 1000 post.... you know its not the rejection its the way they rejected you on the other hand seem to just want to start some troll fest and ruin another thread like many other.

plz dont give in to this guys attempt to start a flame war just ignore this guy

LOL seriously, all those coments abt india's role in SL team attacks and that idiot talking abt india bd wanking each other, yeah thats pretty quality posting eh?

You should have seen the thread where the Pak vs Bd match was being discusses, have the Pakistanis were praying for a Bd victory. It was pathetic and insulting to be honest. And when Bd got whooped by Pakistan, some Pakistanis started feeling sad for the illegals because they were crying right on the field.

i was there and saw many people posting and was one of those that werre scolding them to support our own team

BCB is currently richer and influential board than PCB , BCB decides whether they tour or not ...not vice versa !!!

what the hell does that have to do with this huh. any other board would have just said no not played this childs game and showing the influence and money aside they have no class are still extremely immature and unprofessional

umm do you even know whats going on and why this tour is happening i say plz read and study this matter go page one and read that and some other threads
Well this tour could have brought the international cricket to Pakistan. I know. But nobody wanna come to your place so its better to play at the neutral vanue for the time being.

LOL seriously, all those coments abt india's role in SL team attacks and that idiot talking abt india bd wanking each other, yeah thats pretty quality posting eh?

dont answer to them. simple as that thats why i was telling members not to answer to him as he was clearly trying to agitate members over here

18970540.jpg

Well this tour could have brought the international cricket to Pakistan. I know. But nobody wanna come to your place so its better to play at the neutral vanue for the time being.

so you do know now you know that we r pissed off at that insane treatment and then what would be the point of playing them in a neutral venue we might as well play some strong team that can train us better for the t20 world cup little point infatc no point in holding an event with them and after this treatment i say screw it dont play them at all

thank Bd u shows ur true nature to those pakistanis who had no idea abt u ..thx ALLAHA we r not part of ur coward nation ..i take back my previous words in which i praise Bd during asia cup finial:devil:

thank Bd u shows ur true nature to those pakistanis who had no idea abt u ..thx ALLAHA we r not part of ur coward nation ..i take back my previous words in which i praise Bd during asia cup finial

cmon yaar no need to insult their nation but yeah i agree some people really needed a major wakeup call

If Lahore is a security concern then I am Einstein. As bilal said politics at pkay nothing else. Go sheikh hasina aunty ji.

Back
Top Bottom