What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

The Bengalis can just go to the Indians and they can wank each other off. I say we make them close their embassy too.

cant start a war bcz of cricket:p:P:P their board is without a doubt unprofessional beyond measure and nobody can deny this and whoever does is just trolling without knowing the ground realities but just shun them from cricket

also i just want to say i don't hate bangladeshis and if any bengali reading this i wish your country the best of luck in everything you do but I hope pakistan team don't go to their country .Pakistani nation showed them so much love and good sportsmanship yet they spat on our face in return so it's fine you don't wanna come coz after this incident we won't be welcoming you anytime soon . We'll stick to ourselves from now on thank you very much !

cant start a war bcz of cricket:p:P:P their board is without a doubt unprofessional beyond measure and nobody can deny this and whoever does is just trolling without knowing the ground realities but just shun them from cricket

It's not a war. Until their awami Indian boot licking government doesn't change, we should put our relations on a hiatus.

The extension of india a.k.a bangladesh has known to back stab us many times in the past. So why are we surprised?

Anyways lets see how well their third class league fares without Pakistani players

also i just want to say i don't hate bangladeshis and if any bengali reading this i wish your country the best of luck in everything you do but I hope pakistan team don't go to their country .Pakistani nation showed them so much love and good sportsmanship yet they spat on our face in return so it's fine you don't wanna come coz after this incident we won't be welcoming you anytime soon . We'll stick to ourselves from now on thank you very much !

Dude, Bangladesh is much more safer to travel to. On the other hand Pakistan is more dangerous.

You can't trade 1 for 1, when its not a equal bet!

Awww seems like the rejection is getting to you real bad.

can you atleast post like you have over 1000 post.... you know its not the rejection its the way they rejected you on the other hand seem to just want to start some troll fest and ruin another thread like many other.

plz dont give in to this guys attempt to start a flame war just ignore this guy

in current scenerio.. it is good for Pakistan board to invite Afganistan cricket team to tour Pakistan. I think they already played against u in Middle east. and i don't think they will have any threat in pakistan

boys, guyz and respectable men, and female members of this forum

The tournament is never going to take place so why are we discussing? I request Indian members to stay away from this thread so Pakistani members could quickly release their frustration and come back to reality soon... and then I could close this thread thinking nothing had ever happened :D

Don't make it another Pakistan vs India war please... Indians please troll in other threads so Pakistani members could troll here :rofl:

Dude, Bangladesh is much more safer to travel to. On the other hand Pakistan is more dangerous.

You can't trade 1 for 1, when its not a equal bet!

in that post did he say anything about safety huh? lahore has been safe for months now they were satisfied by the security but they start this yes no yes no drama

in current scenerio.. it is good for Pakistan board to invite Afganistan cricket team to tour Pakistan. I think they already played against u in Middle east. and i don't think they will have any threat in pakistan

Pakistan trained most of their players, and I think they regularly play together anyways.

well minnows would have little effect

and finally a mod came wohhooo

Back
Top Bottom