What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

The Srilanka team attacks happened Just in time with start of IPL?
That was a well planned terrorism by India to knock off a potential competitor in regional Cricket.
Once again Pro India Bangladeshi politicians manage to please their Lords.

The Srilanka team attacks happened Just in time with start of IPL?
That was a well planned terrorism by India to knock off a potential competitor in regional Cricket.
Once again Pro India Bangladeshi politicians manage to please their Lords.
what the hell has ipl got to do with Srilanka team attacks

It is a blessing in disguise for Pakistan...just have patience and wait for the situation to get better in a couple of years.....can u imagine if ANYTHING happens to bangladesh team, cricket will be gone forever from pakistan...it is not a risk worth taking......the fruit of patience is always sweet

It is a blessing in disguise for Pakistan...just have patience and wait for the situation to get better in a couple of years.....can u imagine if ANYTHING happens to bangladesh team, cricket will be gone forever from pakistan...it is not a risk worth taking......the fruit of patience is always sweet
You are right - All in good time.

But guys we shed tears and actually prayed for these backstabbing fishermen to beat us in Asia Cup. When these fishermen got their @sses whipped by us, they started crying right on the field and our hearts melted.

I bet India has a role in this.
Why would a country like Bangladesh accept then refuse then accept then refuse?

well the tour is out of the question now.... we should ask some other teams atleast they would be professional enough to say yes the security is adequate we will visit or the security was impressive but we are just not satisfied and end of story their board is playing kids game thats it in the end

We should not run after the teams. The way to revive cricket is to bring individual players like some type of Premier League. Only then the situation will improve.

ICC has been very unhelpful too all along.

Teams not touring is an political issue more than law and order. Dont forget our players dont feature in IPL and our teams dont feature in Champions League too. The Indian cricket board is strong and it is using its influence to isolate Pakistan cricket.

So far it is successful but it just shows the hatred they have for us that stoop so low to mix politics with sports.

Bangladesh is just Indian's little troll. We should never play a match with them again.

Please avoid derogatory racist comments....
this is not my job to remind members of general decency...but unfortunately some comments here are insulting towards certain nationality.

Please avoid derogatory racist comments....
this is not my job to remind members of general decency...but unfortunately some comments here are insulting towards certain nationality.

Yes, the same applies to you guys. Calling Bangladeshis 'Back stabbers' for caring for their security is real mature, ain't it?

have you nbeen reading this through if you would have an unbiased opinion the you would know that they checked our security arrangements twice on different occasions and they said it was perfect and just after that clearing the tour saying its ok they say no had yopur board been treated like this you would have been calling them worse we are cursing their board and their board deserves every word of it for this unprofessional attitude

i say go ahead with ppl and see where that takes us heck if we ask any other team atleast they will have the professionalism of saying no or yeas and keeping to it

But guys we shed tears and actually prayed for these backstabbing fishermen to beat us in Asia Cup. When these fishermen got their @sses whipped by us, they started crying right on the field and our hearts melted.

that is precisely the problem with pakistan there is no loyalty or pride for the people who did that i hope it's a good slap in the face and wake up for them coz I didn't waste a single prayer or tear on them :tdown: I supported pakistan all the way :pakistan:
I have always said from the beginning nobody cares about us that pakistan is too naive and give too much involvement and importance to others esp muslim countries it should help itself only and everyone else can go to hell.

Bangladesh will First Behave like a Victim to Gain Sympathies and Concessions and Then Stab You in the Back.

Indians understood this Long Time back from their Stupid Behaviour.

Seems Pakistan Finally Got it What these People are!

lol, even the Bhartis have them figured out.

So, they are bigger trolls than even India?

Back
Top Bottom