What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

Srilanka were tagged minnows too before 1995-1996 , rest is history ... I understand the BCB flip flop was not correct but taking out that frustration on the bangladesh cricket team thats playing with so much passion and skill these days is not correct at all

thats all great i know there performance was awsome in asia cup but to show consistency of that performance they need to show the same heat in the next matches too its important that way and we are talking our frustation out on the board like i said what kind of a board does that

While at one hand Bangladesh is desperate to have a series in India, on the other hand their courts and people oppose any tour to Pakistan. Where are the Muslim brotherhood delusional Bangladeshi on PDF. In your face.

plz either post something sensible or dont post at all

Weren't the same Bangladeshis booing our team in their country at every match ?

Just say **** OFF to these people ... Why invite them for a tour ?

Their behavior demonstrates the incredible hate they have for us ...

I hope at least this time PCB would learn a lesson that we can't trust anyone even BD. So instead of begging to everyone like clowns get up and help yourself. Start your own premier league, involve foreign players in it and manage it successfully to bring Cricket back in Pakistan. God knows how many times this minnow team has made a fool out of PCB. Shame on you PCB losers.

And for all those Pakistanis who were supporting BD against Pakistan in Asia cup final. See you losers. This is what happens when you trust and support someone instead of your own country. Learn your lesson now and always support Pakistan no matter who the opponent is. I am think we should be angry on PCB not BD. It is all PCB's fault.

We just spent money on upgrading the Ghaddafi Stadium for no reason. :blink:

BD made a fool out of PCB. That BCB got support for vice chairmanship of ICC and our clown PC let alone to looks like professional clowns.

Thank god minnows aren't coming to Pakistan. It's not the first time these fisherman have turned on us, pathetic little minnows to be honest.

So it was Bangladesh officially Trolling Pakistan.
:P

Thank god minnows aren't coming to Pakistan. It's not the first time these fisherman have turned on us, pathetic little minnows to be honest.

You sound too bitter ...Had bangladesh team actually come to pak you and your mates would be praising bd team as the most improved and upcoming team... now you call them minnows and cursing them since they are not touring!!!:no:

If the security situation of Lahore is bad, then it is even worse for Delhi & Mumbai, which has seen more casualties from terrorism in the last 2 years than Lahore has. Secondly, what was the point of the Bangladeshi team visiting Pakistan to assess the security situation, and then giving the go-ahead, clearing the security situation, saying it was ok?

It is not about the security situation, the security situation in Lahore is stable, the issue is political. The BCB first passed on the responsibility of the tour clearance to the ICC, & when the ICC said there was no clearance required on their part; the BCB passed it on to the Bangladeshi government. Now after clearing the tour, looks like there is another U-turn coming. Never in my life have I seen so many U-turns in a few weeks than here, & it is a political issue, not a security one. Pakistan has hosted international tours for other sports besides cricket post 2009, with no problems or hindrances.

Bangladesh are worse than a minnow team, they can't handle it that they lose to Pakistan, on home as well as away territory. They don't want any more shovings up their rear ends.

Please do not spead misinformation about Mumbai and Delhi. Only one terrorist incident happened in Mumbai last two years and one in Delhi, both involving left behind bombs. Whereas more attacks (including against Ahmedi mosques) have taken place in Lahore alone, including gun and suiside attacks. Besides Shahbaz Taseer is yet to be found.

I agree indo-aryan language speaking parts of pakistan have seen relative calm and happy about it, but don't bring India into this. The real worry is not the attacks against soft targets, but against hard targets like salman taseer, naval base, shahbaz bhatti etc - that invariably have insider help - that makes depending on your system difficult.

Come on guys lets just leave them alone .

They are not Worth it.

Overall this has been a great day for India, especially with the awesome IPL cricket in Delhi today.

I hope at least this time PCB would learn a lesson that we can't trust anyone even BD. So instead of begging to everyone like clowns get up and help yourself. Start your own premier league, involve foreign players in it and manage it successfully to bring Cricket back in Pakistan. God knows how many times this minnow team has made a fool out of PCB. Shame on you PCB losers.

And for all those Pakistanis who were supporting BD against Pakistan in Asia cup final. See you losers. This is what happens when you trust and support someone instead of your own country. Learn your lesson now and always support Pakistan no matter who the opponent is. I am think we should be angry on PCB not BD. It is all PCB's fault.

Sorry no foreigners will come.

You sound too bitter ...Had bangladesh team actually come to pak you and your mates would be praising bd team as the most improved and upcoming team... now you call them minnows and cursing them since they are not touring!!!:no:

You can go through my previous posts, I have always been against minnows touring Pakistan. It's PCBs fault, they were treating Bangladesh too nicely, in the end Bangladesh had to forget its aukaat and show their real colors.

I call them minnows because Pakistan has r*ped them in over 30 straight games.

The Srilanka team attacks happened Just in time with start of IPL?
That was a well planned terrorism by India to knock off a potential competitor in regional Cricket.
Once again Pro India Bangladeshi politicians manage to please their Lords.

ha I knew it what did i tell u guys BD don't want to play us from beginning they have bad attitude to pakistan both due to politics and bad sportsmanship I just love how so many pakistanis were kissing bangladeshi @ss in the asia cup and "brother" this "brother" that :hitwall:
hey we already s uck off the afghans and arabs why not bengalis too right ?
quit sucking upto these "brothers"(and it's not just BD i'm talking about) and stop helping them all the time put your own country first just like they do ! pakistan stands alone in this world and needs a good dose of nationalism. I hope one day every pakistani realizes this !

Back
Top Bottom