What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

now cricket tours will be decided by courts... nice

First time i have ever seen court taking a decision on the cricket tour....lol

The way i supported Bangladesh instead of my home team Pakistan in Asia Cup...I have realized now that i was wrong. Well please tell to your court to take all Bangladeshis from Pakistan who have opened various Pan and Burger walas shop here and there in Pakistan....Doesn't you care about them and concerned about taking safety measures for them???

^ Do you know what you're talking about? They agreed to tour if we voted for their guy for ICC president. If they didn't want to tour they should've just said no.

I didn't think this tour wouldn't achieve anything anyway. No other team would tour us -- not until the war in Afghanistan significantly winds down (i.e. end of 2013/sometime in 2014).

They have right to say no...after all they are responsible for risking their Player life...

sacrifice their lifes than stop sending their ambasador to pakistan and also your indian ambasador to pakistan their lifes might also be at stakes and no one have gurantee of life in whole world and specially in south east asia you cannot gurantee life of players even in your india and bangladesh and when PCB is giving them security than what elase they want PCB cannot give them obama security no one can so and their own lifes are on stake living in bangladesh and when foreign coaches can do you consider bangladesh is low ranked team and lowest of all them they should not do this in first place w it will be bangladesh and tell this is hammer on their own foot things not be always the same once PCB and BCCI join hands if some one going to suffer than i will gurantee you bangladesh willo be the one going once and for all

World thinks that .....in Pakistan ...GOP has no control over army, terrorist and their police....How can you assure security to anyone in that case.

First time i have ever seen court taking a decision on the cricket tour....lol

The way i supported Bangladesh instead of my home team Pakistan in Asia Cup...I have realized now that i was wrong. Well please tell to your court to take all Bangladeshis from Pakistan who have opened various Pan and Burger walas shop here and there in Pakistan....Doesn't you care about them and concerned about taking safety measures for them???

For you may be first time :)

Disgusted with my Own country now! Wanted to help Pak cricket Badly! Awamis made a mess of everything! It was mistake by Zaka! Never trust Awamis... And that protest was organized by Omi Rahman Pial a known Awami Agent. awami own news site like banglanews openly spread propaganda against the tournament. Nice Job by Awamis. They have managed to increase anti pak sentiment once more. Good for them. More food for survival.

a plan was send to them their noard came and saw the security too and called it adequate why say yes when in the end they will make this drama and indians do you wnat to know about bpl you wikipedia wont lie about this

2012 Bangladesh Premier League Player Auction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

clearly shows bangladesh had most players then pakistan then england this is what made bpl which was good by us as majority of our old players went over there too show that they r still fit like nasir, nazir and ahmed shehzad but this is not about bpl

World thinks that .....in Pakistan ...GOP has no control over army, terrorist and their police....How can you assure security to anyone in that case.

yeah bcz armies are the biggest terrorist right how does having no control effect the match... our history is filled with martial laws and hey guess what matches still happened. terrorist lahore has been safe for months now and they checked security a normal respectable board would have said that though the security is impressive we just cant visit bcz we r not satisfied not tyhis unprofessional attitude where you say yes then no then yes and then no again

If the security situation of Lahore is bad, then it is even worse for Delhi & Mumbai, which has seen more casualties from terrorism in the last 2 years than Lahore has. Secondly, what was the point of the Bangladeshi team visiting Pakistan to assess the security situation, and then giving the go-ahead, clearing the security situation, saying it was ok?

It is not about the security situation, the security situation in Lahore is stable, the issue is political. The BCB first passed on the responsibility of the tour clearance to the ICC, & when the ICC said there was no clearance required on their part; the BCB passed it on to the Bangladeshi government. Now after clearing the tour, looks like there is another U-turn coming. Never in my life have I seen so many U-turns in a few weeks than here, & it is a political issue, not a security one. Pakistan has hosted international tours for other sports besides cricket post 2009, with no problems or hindrances.

Bangladesh are worse than a minnow team, they can't handle it that they lose to Pakistan, on home as well as away territory. They don't want any more shovings up their rear ends.

They have right to say no...after all they are responsible for risking their Player life...

indeed they are but you dont do this drama first yes then no then yes then no enough i say zaka should just give up on them and dont keep any relations with the board it wont effect us and if it doesnt effect them then good for them lets just ask other teams or concentrate on doing more matches with other teams

If the security situation of Lahore is bad, then it is even worse for Delhi & Mumbai, which has seen more casualties from terrorism in the last 2 years than Lahore has. Secondly, what was the point of the Bangladeshi team visiting Pakistan to assess the security situation, and then giving the go-ahead, clearing the security situation, saying it was ok?

It is not about the security situation, the security situation in Lahore is stable, the issue is political. The BCB first passed on the responsibility of the tour clearance to the ICC, & when the ICC said there was no clearance required on their part; the BCB passed it on to the Bangladeshi government. Now after clearing the tour, looks like there is another U-turn coming. Never in my life have I seen so many U-turns in a few weeks than here, & it is a political issue, not a security one. Pakistan has hosted international tours for other sports besides cricket post 2009, with no problems or hindrances.

Bangladesh are worse than a minnow team, they can't handle it that they lose to Pakistan, on home as well as away territory. They don't want any more shovings up their rear ends.

Dont curse Bangladesh team , why are you behaving like the fox that couldnt get the grapes and it said the grapes are sour ....

Bangladesh team is the most improved in the past 6 months and its on the upswing , Bangladesh is welcome to tour India and that they are doing later this year

Dont curse Bangladesh team , why are you behaving like the fox that couldnt get the grapes and it said the grapes are sour ....

Bangladesh team is the most improved in the past 6 months and its on the upswing , Bangladesh is welcome to tour India and that they are doing later this year

can you read what kind of board does this first they check then they yes and then no and then well yes and now no again i think its time to call it quits with bangladesh they can tour anybody and buddy majority of your members are saying minnows are minnows and do you know the asia cup just showed them unless they dont do anything special like they did in asia cup in their next match the minnows tag will not be taken from them

Disgusted with my Own country now! Wanted to help Pak cricket Badly! Awamis made a mess of everything! It was mistake by Zaka! Never trust Awamis... And that protest was organized by Omi Rahman Pial a known Awami Agent. awami own news site like banglanews openly spread propaganda against the tournament. Nice Job by Awamis. They have managed to increase anti pak sentiment once more. Good for them. More food for survival.

you meant that even court are control by political parties in bangladesh?

Talking of Delhi, are you watching Delhi Dare Devil vs Deccan, KP is playing awesome, he hit 7 sixes so far!

well the tour is out of the question now.... we should ask some other teams atleast they would be professional enough to say yes the security is adequate we will visit or the security was impressive but we are just not satisfied and end of story their board is playing kids game thats it in the end

can you read what kind of board does this first they check then they yes and then no and then well yes and now no again i think its time to call it quits with bangladesh they can tour anybody and buddy majority of your members are saying minnows are minnows and do you know the asia cup just showed them unless they dont do anything special like they did in asia cup in their next match the minnows tag will not be taken from them

Board has nothing to do! they want to go to Pakistan Badly!

Srilanka were tagged minnows too before 1995-1996 , rest is history ... I understand the BCB flip flop was not correct but taking out that frustration on the bangladesh cricket team thats playing with so much passion and skill these days is not correct at all

While at one hand Bangladesh is desperate to have a series in India, on the other hand their courts and people oppose any tour to Pakistan. Where are the Muslim brotherhood delusional Bangladeshi on PDF. In your face.

Back
Top Bottom