What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

The Bengalis can just go to the Indians and they can wank each other off. I say we make them close their embassy too.

Post reported , rude and inflammatory but do moderators take unbiased action really ?lets see

Why Pakistan is not giving the option of
neutral avenue?

umm do you even know whats going on and why this tour is happening i say plz read and study this matter go page one and read that and some other threads

in current scenerio.. it is good for Pakistan board to invite Afganistan cricket team to tour Pakistan. I think they already played against u in Middle east. and i don't think they will have any threat in pakistan

we are not going to be grateful to any other team in future,enough with minnow playing stuff

18970540.jpg

So...where are those Pakistanis now...who supported Bangladesh..instead of their own team Pakistan, in Asia cup final? They were trying to be oh so friendly, so generous....now look what the same team..did to your own team... In a way, i am happy, tht they got a taste of their own medicine...Thank God...I supported my own Pakistan team in Asia cup final...although to be honest, after i saw Bangladeshi players crying, i felt bad for them genuinely...but...i have no sympathy left for them...the way they first challenged Pak victory,and then they have been playing games with Pak abt this tour....first saying yes, then no, then yes., then no....If you had the guts, u should have said no, in the first place, if u cared so much abt security...but no...they deliberately did this yes and no game with us... ..backstabbing as usual....

Dont get so emotional Meena ji , You can still offer to play them at a neutral venue

did any indian read this info through we r not playing them bcz they r such a great experience we r playing them to bring international team over here

And the funny thing is...tht Bangladesh says tht Pak is not safe...as if Bangladesh is heaven and very peacefull...loll....Just to remind, China recently sent their hockey team to Pak,, and they went back safely... And every one knows tht China si much more peaceful than Bangladesh..still they sent their team to Pak... Its really a blessing to have true friends like China....

why???????? i supported my team and till the last ball i was shouting yorker filled with adrenaline and well he delivered :p:P:P

You should have seen the thread where the Pak vs Bd match was being discusses, have the Pakistanis were praying for a Bd victory. It was pathetic and insulting to be honest. And when Bd got whooped by Pakistan, some Pakistanis started feeling sad for the illegals because they were crying right on the field.

Dont get so emotional Meena ji , You can still offer to play them at a neutral venue

Dude the point was to play cricket in Pakistan.

We don't want to play Bangladesh because of their skills, they have only won one game against us and are not a very good team. Just because they did good in some matches in the Asia doesn't mean they're this amazing team.

Weren't the same Bangladeshis booing our team in their country at every match ?

Just say **** OFF to these people ... Why invite them for a tour ?

Their behavior demonstrates the incredible hate they have for us ...

BCB is currently richer and influential board than PCB , BCB decides whether they tour or not ...not vice versa !!!

Back
Top Bottom