What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

Soon Indian team will have no other team to play with....

It will be "You and your hand tonight" for team India..
This dirty politics will damage the game of cricket to a point of no return...

As far as BD is concerned..in cricket they were a nobody and soon will be back to where they were...a nobody..Due to dirty politics.

Pakistan should send Bills to BCB...Their lies cost the country money..as the Stadiums were repaired..BCB should now pay the bills.

LOL pay for stadium improvement?

you on drugs? :woot:

Soon Indian team will have no other team to play with....

It will be "You and your hand tonight" for team India..
This dirty politics will damage the game of cricket to a point of no return...

As far as BD is concerned..in cricket they were a nobody and soon will be back to where they were...a nobody..Due to dirty politics.

Pakistan should send Bills to BCB...Their lies cost the country money..as the Stadiums were repaired..BCB should now pay the bills.

Again India!!! Everybody wants to play India as its financially most beneficial series. But thats not the point here at all, its not about India.

If you REALLY want to talk about politics and cricket, tell for the benefit of all involved here, even when pakistani players were selected to play in IPL 2009, and it was held in a safe location of South Africa, then why did PCB not allow your players to participate???

Don't be typical, feel free to face the reality. Afterall just insinuating India everywhere only makes you look silly.

guys i thinks its our mistake that we trust them, we should talk to other boards like west indies, zimbawe, ireland or may be srilanka and when time comes we screw them because there always a good time and BAD FOR EVERYONE

Don't want to break your heart, but even Ireland will reject you.

Again India!!! Everybody wants to play India as its financially most beneficial series. But thats not the point here at all, its not about India.

If you REALLY want to talk about politics and cricket, tell for the benefit of all involved here, even when pakistani players were selected to play in IPL 2009, and it was held in a safe location of South Africa, then why did PCB not allow your players to participate???

Don't be typical, feel free to face the reality.

eventually IPL obsessed india will bring cricket down to kabaddi or gulli dandaa level..
juat a local isolated game.

eventually IPL obsessed india will bring cricket down to kabaddi or gulli dandaa level..
juat a local isolated game.

Who cares what Pakistan thinks, can't wait for them to bring out they own version of IPL, the PPL. :woot:

Who cares what Pakistan thinks, can't wait for them to bring out they own version of IPL, the PPL. :woot:

In all Honesty...I think Pakistan should pull out of ICC..
Its no more a game..Its hardcore politics now,and ICC is a political Institution...

we like cricket but cant afford downing the morale of the nation due to a stupid game.

we should focus on Football......from the streets of Lyari Karachi to the coastal fields of Makkran Balochistan; to the elite posh clubs of Lahore, Peshawar and twin cities -- endless footballing talent.

i do agree the spirit of cricket is totally dying......now its too political and becoming tarnished.

we should focus on Football......from the streets of Lyari Karachi to the coastal fields of Makkran Balochistan; to the elite posh clubs of Lahore, Peshawar and twin cities -- endless footballing talent.

i do agree the spirit of cricket is totally dying......now its too political and becoming tarnished.

India is better then you still at football. :agree:

Even the sandal wearing afghans in torn clothes - who were living in slums and refugee camps are out-ranking them

33333333o.jpg

India is better then you still at football. :agree:

perhaps while you were caught up in your excitement in hitting 'reply' you overlooked the part where I clearly said here (and in earlier posts as well) that we should FOCUS on Football.

in other words "put priority on" and "give more due attention to" the sport.

Baloch Makkranis in Lyari would destroy whatever "national football team" you have.

when greed takes over,the game dies...
Britain was best at Cricket,and then Betting money driven county cricket ate up British cricket....
Now same thing happening to India and due to India,to the sub continent...

In any game you need opponents to play...You cant play a game with yourself....
Due to this greed driven politics.....Pakistan who is a worthy opponent will suffer and cricket may die in Pakistan as did Hockey..

We are still here as a country after Hockey died,and will still be there if Cricket dies....But that will be a loss to Cricket itself..

I feel like more and more people show interest in soccer than they do in cricket now a days in Pakistan.

If given proper infrastructure, training, funds, and support then the Pakistan soccer team could rival a lot of good soccer teams

Hopefully under a new nation.

that the best you could come up with dude? take a nap :lol:

I feel like more and more people show interest in soccer than they do in cricket now a days in Pakistan.

If given proper infrastructure, training, funds, and support then the Pakistan soccer team could rival a lot of good soccer teams

+1

actually the Iranians were keen and sent coaches to do training for Pak team not sure what happened or if it's still taking place. Iran has a formidable national team and Turkiye has well-established domestic club teams (one of which I almost worship - Fenerbahce - my team)

it's things like this where we should be cooperating as well......it's no lie - football never had much ground or basis in Pakistan. Yes everyone in the parks play. But to create those "winning eleven" we need a lot of outside support and guidance. We need to build the facilities. It isnt such a large expense. It just needs to be given priority.

some of the talent i've seen in Pakistan i havent seen anywhere else....though i will confess i've never travelled to Rio de Joneiro.

We have Lyari which is the Rio De Joneiro of Pakistan vis-a-vis FUTBOL

there was once a time when Ireland was much more unsafe than Pakistan.....but they have largely recovered

They are still unsafe....Bomb blasts an dattacks on Police are all too numerous...
Its just that media are paid heftily to degrade Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom