What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

wow i come after watching the movie and we are still talking about it 2 hours later

i will say what i said before simply dont ask them again screw them and ofcourse dont hold matches with them in any venue whether home or neutral

Maybe you're an idiot because you're commenting irrationally on a thread who's topic has nothing to do with you or your country?

I also comment on defence, members club matters, science and technology, Russian,US, western defense and affairs which has nothing to do with my country.

And yes i comment on anything that interests me or has scope for a discussion.

My participation is nobody's concern as long as i stay in the stipulated rules and guidelines of this forum.

I can cite more than enough forum violations as stated by webby in the announcements thread by plenty of members.

Can we call them A_holes ??

sirjee, it is very clear who is making mockery of whom.

when you people cant stay on a topic and derail threads yeah the mockery is known all over when people leave the thread when indians pour in:p:P:p:P

I guess it is a forum, anyone can put forth his or her opinion.

opinion yes will be respected and answered with agreements or arguments. however snide remarks and smart*** comments wont be.

I guess it is a forum, anyone can put forth his or her opinion.

Yes but you come here to put salt on wounds :P

and to enjoy the heat between Bangladeshi and Pakistani members by passing sarcasm and making fun of brotherhood blah blah Old habit of indians die hard :D

If you come here with positive intention/approach then this topic will not divert its direction towards irrelevant non sense

Bangladesh thinks that it's too good for Pakistan. With all due respect, I have three words for Bangladesh, Suck It Up!

Yes but you come here to put salt on wounds :P

and to enjoy the heat between Bangladeshi and Pakistani members by passing sarcasm and making fun of brotherhood blah blah Old habit of indians die hard :D

If you come here with positive intention/approach then this topic will not divert its direction towards irrelevant non sense

I guess forum has the mechanism to report this kind of obnoxious post. i also have reported few racist posts.

kindly quote any of my comments, which are like this. But I have observed a lot of racist attitude of pakistani members over here.

i told and warned you from future perspectives. you see the last line is a smart*** comment and i will tell you to plz see your own countrymen posts in other threads but i dont want to get into this as this is offtopic and will create flamebait. oh by the way dont mind them they r very pissed bcz a very unprofessional board played with them. i am against them calling bangladesh names and blame the board only but the entire protest thing i dont blame people over here

]i told and warned you from future perspectives. you see the last line is a smart*** comment and i wil[/B]l tell you to plz see your own countrymen posts in other threads but i dont want to get into this as this is offtopic and will create flamebait. oh by the way dont mind them they r very pissed bcz a very unprofessional board played with them. i am against them calling bangladesh names and blame the board only but the entire protest thing i dont blame people over here

sorry , didn't get it.

No I am enjoying this thread in fact :D

You carry on being racist and throwing degrading words to Bangladesh. While all the Bangladeshis are busy talking bad about India elsewhere.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

The Jamatis have shown they can tolerate much much more than verbal abuse from their ''brothers''.

This is quite rich, pakistanis have made racist comments about indians and about indian wanking off bangladeshis, bangladeshis (but who cares abt them fishermen), made false comments about terrorism in india (that makes one an idiot BTW), accused indians of SL attack here again without ANY evidence, accused Indians of effectively controlling bangladeshi courts (duh) etc etc when the topic has nothing to do with India.

Since most BD members are totally clueless about everything other than religious, they are clueless whether court has jurisdiction in the matter and if it has crossed it whats the recourse.

Admittedly this thread is about venting pakistani frustrations on a pakistani forum... in short this is only par for the course.

sorry , didn't get it.

forget about it:p:coffee:

pakistani frustrations on a pakistani forum

hey you can go to BR if you dont like it infact many over here would support the idea of indians going away from here:p:P:p:P. look at this thread not a single bangladeshi who should be answering questions but indians and pakistani,s fighting for 20 pages thats why i was shocked when i came back. what else is left to discuss other then keep getting frustrated some indian will come and post some remark then a pakistani will and then it goes on

By the way not related to topic but just heard from a guy who talked to Pakistan fielding coach Julien Fountain and other Pakistan players who participated in BPL.

50 days since the BPL final and the players are still owed between 25% and 75% of what was owed to them.

Absolute disgrace.

Pay the damn money BPL. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom