What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

BCB drama queen. what was the need of all this drama . You should have simply said straight NO and we would not commit sucide if Bnagldesh refused to play 1 one day and 1 T20 in Pakistan but this No after so much fuss :no:

omg this thread is blowing up cricket passion runs deep lol
also i guess theres no need to insult indians or bring them into this it's only between pak and BD

BCB drama queen. what was the need of all this drama . You should have simply said straight NO and we would not commit sucide if Bnagldesh refused to play 1 one day and 1 T20 in Pakistan but this No after so much fuss :no:

And after getting Pakistan' support for BCB chief. You are missing the most important part.

And off topic:

I think there is no importance of BD section on PDF. I asked Webby why BD section is here. He said its important. But last time he removed the Pakistan-Bangladesh Relationship sticky thread. Cos he knows right now there is no scope of PK-BD relationship. And you are seeing now how much is pain is BD. THere are two anti-india sticky threads in BD section. If PDF thinks that it will help to raise anti insian sentiment, then it's wrong. Bangladeshis are so volatile. THey can become anti-indian in a day and can become anti -pakistan in a day. They are so unpredictible.

omg this thread is blowing up cricket passion runs deep lol
also i guess theres no need to insult indians or bring them into this it's only between pak and BD

Indians cannot stay away..they will keep coming to make fun of themselves :D

You are quite ok with other nationality guys ridiculing your nation, team etc and you find only me an idiot.

Maybe you're an idiot because you're commenting irrationally (& falsely) on a thread who's topic has no concern with you or your country???

Indians cannot stay away..they will keep coming to make fun of themselves :D

No I am enjoying this thread in fact :D

You carry on being racist and throwing degrading words to Bangladesh. While all the Bangladeshis are busy talking bad about India elsewhere.

They are all in the Indian sub forum, slagging off India. :woot:

:tdown: no need to slag off anybody pakistanis should refrain from slagging of indians and bengalis and bengalis refrain from slaggin of indians
yeah i admit it they hurts our feelings but hey we'll survive and get over it lol

No I am enjoying this thread in fact :D

You carry on being racist and throwing degrading words to Bangladesh. While all the Bangladeshis are busy talking bad about India elsewhere.

yes thats what i said that we are not dragging indians in this thread..they are coming here by their own choice to get nice compliments from boht pakistani and bangladeshi :p:D

Back
Top Bottom