What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

PCB should sue BCB for wasting it's time, money, and effort. Also for giving false promises

PCB should sue BCB for wasting it's time, money, and effort. Also for giving false promises

I think Pakistan fielding coach and players should sue BCB for not paying their dues of BPL. PCB should start working for it's own league.

But BCB is ready for the tour, it was the high court that gave the stay order.

I think Pakistan fielding coach and players should sue BCB for not paying their dues of BPL. PCB should start working for it's own league.

Yeah and they should sue for that too.

Honestly Pakistan should really start concentrating on sports like soccer, the cricketing world has become too corrupt and a big joke!

But BCB is ready for the tour, it was the high court that gave the stay order.

BCB should have gotten complete clearance before promising anything. They kept flip flopping which shows their unprofessionalism

I also comment on defence, members club matters, science and technology, Russian,US, western defense and affairs which has nothing to do with my country.

And yes i comment on anything that interests me or has scope for a discussion.

My participation is nobody's concern as long as i stay in the stipulated rules and guidelines of this forum.

I can cite more than enough forum violations as stated by webby in the announcements thread by plenty of members.

Can we call them A_holes ??

Who called you an A_hole here? There is no need for you to get emotional, or justify yourself & your actions.

Anyways, you didn't respond to this post of mine, I would appreciate some feedback:

Now you are just being silly, and you know it. It is the responsibility of the government to determine security of their citizens, which is why the US State Department has travel advisory ratings for its citizens based on the current security situations of nations. Now you'll tell me the US State Department is not part of the US government, but part of the US judicial system. Can you tell me when the US judicial system handled a case of a US citizen traveling to Afghanistan/Somalia/Iraq with respect to the security situation of those countries?

Likewise, the BD government gave clearance to the BCB to go ahead with the tour, which is why the BCB confirmed that the tour was taking place.

There goes the last chance for cricket in Pakistan for at least sometime now, it would have made a huge difference if BD had kept up its word.

And reports from Pakistani players that they are under payed compared to Indians, Australians and England.

you know a doctor is payed over here differently then in other countries so are accountants and engineers. if paksitan board doesnot pay them as much australia then it ok. each board decides their own players pay. the fact we dont owe the players money unlike bpl which still has to pay atleast ipl epl and other premiere leagues didnt stiff the bill

There goes the last chance for cricket in Pakistan for at least sometime now, it would have made a huge difference if BD had kept up its word.

no use now i say forget about them and ask someone else atleast all the other boards will either say yes or no and keep to it unlike bangladesh board

I always used to think that Indians are the biggest crying nation in the world. But i guess the Bangladeshis have set a new standard.

guys i thinks its our mistake that we trust them, we should talk to other boards like west indies, zimbawe, ireland or may be srilanka and when time comes we screw them because there always a good time and BAD FOR EVERYONE

I always used to think that Indians are the biggest crying nation in the world. But i guess the Bangladeshis have set a new standard.

As of now you are the once who are crying not the Indians and t
he Bd's. So.......stop crying and find ways to start cricket in your country if you are interested,

Entertaining thread
Popcorn.gif

Its not their fault. They are just worried about security even though the security situation has improved. We need to improve on our security standards and get them Taliban dead.

My professor in this Business Negotiations class is going off on tangents; so i figured I'd be "productive" and draft a lil e-mail to the Visa Office @ Bangladesh embassy in Islamabad:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Given your country's high courts' reservations and undisguised discomfort of travelling to Pakistan (perhaps in the interests of averting another defeat), I hereby have a request which your Mission ought to address - and, if your councils agree, enact.

We would request that you work in tandem with your high courts to kindly see to it that the 3+ million bangalis residing in our nation (illegally) be required to return to their nation of origin.

I am sure Pakistan is an unsafe country for them as it is for your cricket players.

Atleast this would save Karachi residents the inconvenience of the mess created by their noisy old sugarcane machines and most certainly it would spare us electricity which your citizens use (steal) to run said machines.

I look forward to your correspondence on this truly pressing matter.

Signed,

***-****** *. ****

should be fun to see if they reply

Soon Indian team will have no other team to play with....

It will be "You and your hand tonight" for team India..
This dirty politics will damage the game of cricket to a point of no return...

As far as BD is concerned..in cricket they were a nobody and soon will be back to where they were...a nobody..Due to dirty politics.

Pakistan should send Bills to BCB...Their lies cost the country money..as the Stadiums were repaired..BCB should now pay the bills.

Back
Top Bottom