What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

actually the Iranians were keen and sent coaches to do training for Pak team not sure what happened or if it's still taking place. Iran has a formidable national team and Turkiye has well-established domestic club teams (one of which I almost worship - Fenerbahce - my team)

it's things like this where we should be cooperating as well......it's no lie - football never had much ground or basis in Pakistan. Yes everyone in the parks play. But to create those "winning eleven" we need a lot of outside support and guidance. We need to build the facilities. It isnt such a large expense. It just needs to be given priority.

some of the talent i've seen in Pakistan i havent seen anywhere else....though i will confess i've never travelled to Rio de Joneiro.

We have Lyari which is the Rio De Joneiro of Pakistan vis-a-vis FUTBOL

I read somewhere that FIFA had given some money to Pakistan to improve the soccer infrastructure, don't know what happened to that lol

Anyways people in Pakistan should actively start pressing the government and relevant parties to start investing in soccer. And not only soccer but also invest in sports like tennis, polo, rugby, boxing,etc. Because Pakistan has only invested/shown in interest in cricket, all the other sports have gone down the drain

Pakistan had their own version of Pele. His name was Abdul Ghafoor.

Pakistani-Pele-4895-300x210.jpg

I read somewhere that FIFA had given some money to Pakistan to improve the soccer infrastructure, don't know what happened to that lol

Anyways people in Pakistan should actively start pressing the government and relevant parties to start investing in soccer. And not only soccer but also invest in sports like tennis, polo, rugby, boxing,etc. Because Pakistan has only invested/shown in interest in cricket, all the other sports have gone down the drain

the matter is not interested, or have too much cricket in attention,but the government doesnt like to makeproper soccer stadiums,and encourage football leagues, the domestic is i guess televised in state TV but not soccer

--------

btw a guy called faisal saleh hyat was going very wellin soccer revival,where is he??

Pakistan had their own version of Pele. His name was Abdul Ghafoor.

Pakistani-Pele-4895-300x210.jpg
lolz, he even looks like one, looks like afro pakistani

1.Katulya's "chal/dao". Chal/dao is a move made on the chess board. How easily BD and Pakistan got trapped! This was far more important than just a game of cricket. That amity should grow between the two Muslim nations located at the flanks cannot be appreciated by India.

2. This HC verdict is B/S. The courts are totally under influence of Hasina. She herself is under control of someone else.

^ what the hell arabs really are everywhere I didn't know were this many Palestinians in Pakistan lol

^ what the hell arabs really are everywhere I didn't know were this many Palestinians in Pakistan lol

There's lots of people in Pakistan from all over the world. Most of them are students.

There's lots of people in Pakistan from all over the world. Most of them are students.

it's very surprising to be honest considering the bad rep Pakistan has on the international stage

1.Katulya's "chal/dao". Chal/dao is a move made on the chess board. How easily BD and Pakistan got trapped! This was far more important than just a game of cricket. That amity should grow between the two Muslim nations located at the flanks cannot be appreciated by India.

2. This HC verdict is B/S. The courts are totally under influence of Hasina. She herself is under control of someone else.

Looks like you also crave strategic importance in the world, here's the recipe, hold a gun to your head and demand ransom from others.

Obsessing over India will take you only this far, learn from you friendly muslim nation.

Looks like you also crave strategic importance in the world, here's the recipe, hold a gun to your head and demand ransom from others.

Obsessing over India will take you only this far, learn from you friendly muslim nation.

It is exactly because of the strategic importance of a revitalized Ummah that India, representing the rise of Brahminic fundamentalism, is paranoid about.

Back
Top Bottom