What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

yeah and go and look the bengladeshi forums and find how stupid and lowlives your own country mates are, esp the demonstrators who wrotepakistan on their shoes

idiot, that 12 men protest was organized by Omi Rahman Pial ( an established Pakistan Hater, Blogger, sworn enemy of BNP, JAMAT)

this is his facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/omi.pial

check out his posts from 17th april to Thursday!

he has at least 5000 followers, they took anti pakistan campaign, successfully executed it....

here is his post Asking his follower to join with shoes

p_001.jpg

Now, Bad mouth Chinese people, he also managed to get some photos from them...

...LOSERS !

574443_3529065580844_1098340055_33455967_953879375_n.jpg

523967_2656439550664_1846116218_1596587_2097980017_n.jpg

Let us end this thread. Lets not discuss anymore. Indeed life and brotherhood is more than a game. We from both sides (Bangla & Pak) muslims and we need to support each other. I know bd didn't tour upsets many pak fans but that is life. Lets end the thread and be happy.

Tigers? hmm..... cant remember............which ones?.... the one we thrashed?:rofl:

"Save our Tigers"

Please :rofl::lol: let's not get ahead of ourselves, last time I checked Tiger's don't cry and complain about cheating after losing

Still some low lives Pakistani who left their brain in the toilets, don't get, it was court's obstacle, nor the BCB or players has anything to do with it.

idiot, that 12 men protest was organized by Omi Rahman Pial ( an established Pakistan Hater, Blogger, sworn enemy of BNP, JAMAT)

this is his facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/omi.pial

check out his posts from 17th april to Thursday!

he has at least 5000 followers, they took anti pakistan campaign, successfully executed it....

here is his post Asking his follower to join with shoes

p_001.jpg

Now, Bad mouth Chinese people, he also managed to get some photos from them...

...LOSERS !
523967_2656439550664_1846116218_1596587_2097980017_n.jpg
He did the right thing,we can not risk their lives to please one individual country and the punk a$$ kamal.And you are wrong,majority of Bangladeshi people don't want them to go Pakistan.Btw your kind of people are in minority here in BD who always try to please Pakistanis even after being scolded with so many sweet words on this very open forum !!!

^ my kind? Whats my kind ? May i know? If you are trying to indicate ' Rajakar' , then let me inform you i only feel sympathy for them as they are muslim! And there are jackAss on both sides... Some Pakistanis are talking nonsense here, but some Bangladeshis use more offensive words against Pakistan. I have seen the entire drama, how pakistanis were calling us brothers, and they only changed their tone after getting bangladeshi reaction online.. Do not teach me about my country! So if majority are against this tour, how do you explain P.alo poll where Out of 5000, majority voted for the tour?? And finally, once again, i would show same attitude to brunei Darussalam or Uzbekistan! Why you people send our peacekeepers to Sudan, Liberia risking their life for extra money? Their life less valuable than Shakib? Hypocrisy!

^ my kind? Whats my kind ? May i know? If you are trying to indicate ' Rajakar' , then let me inform you i only feel sympathy for them as they are muslim! And there are jackAss on both sides... Some Pakistanis are talking nonsense here, but some Bangladeshis use more offensive words against Pakistan. I have seen the entire drama, how pakistanis were calling us brothers, and they only changed their tone after getting bangladeshi reaction online.. Do not teach me about my country! So if majority are against this tour, how do you explain P.alo poll where Out of 5000, majority voted for the tour?? And finally, once again, i would show same attitude to brunei Darussalam or Uzbekistan! Why you people send our peacekeepers to Sudan, Liberia risking their life for extra money? Their life less valuable than Shakib? Hypocrisy!
sorry bro don't get me wrong and i was not indicating razakars or something,but there are some people who shamelessly buttering Pakistanis even after being called mfckers,coakroaches.......No, Pakistanis were not reacting after watching Bangladeshi reaction online,they were waiting for some opportunities to insult Bangladeshis and lucky them,they found it not once but several times and everytime that showed their hidden face or hatred towards Bengalis.Even one of their most senior member pm me saying fcuk me,fcuk my country,while i was being neutral in my posts.Vai tara upore upore bhai bhai kintu tader vitor ta ekhono nongra.Tara kokhono eita mante parbe na je bangali ra tader cheye upore jete pare,tara alltime amaderke nichu vabe and you'll realize it one day.
Regarding peacekeeprs,ok you are just being sarcastic here.You know why we send our peace keepers and its not only for money.
thanks and i'll not replay in this thread anymore

@boltu, ami Jani Bangali ra oder theke valo kichu korlei, oder ego te lage! Lagte dao vai, 1 shomoy nijerai bastobota mene nibe, Bangladesh re keo 'dabaya rakhbar' parbena! ora Galagali kortese to amar ki kora uchit? Oder level e neme ulta insult kora? Nah! Ami oder vulta dhoray dite chachhilam... Amr pakistan er proti alada kono anugotto nai, deshta deshtar manush gular jonno shesh hoe jachhe, kharap lage!

Judge sahib,"....#@#^.........These players have a right to not to play." Case closed.:D

Back
Top Bottom