What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

The court gets involved in legal issues. Not restricted to land disputes, murder cases etc. Cricket tours are not legal issues, & not for the court to decide.

You should consult with the local lawyer friend about what all cases can be taken in to the room of law.

Cricket tours, politicians tours, your tour , my tour all can b made a legal issue, if its legitimate.

Otherwise court will dismiss the case when its filed.

^^^^^^

like i said, bad habits are hard to shake off....they've been back-stabbers before they became a country and they'll be back stabbers till the day they meet their Creator

their shame lies behind them and the grave stands before them

BD-players-2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Ah that was some scene. Would always love it.

bengalis are so young in cricket, nobody has ever approached ICC just because the bastman was blocked by some bowler 'unintentionally' and insipte of match refree presence

bangladesh gets high hopes of turning the resultin uits favour not a long time ago

now some bengali court stop cricket tour

to be honest bangladesh has just brought a new low in cricket, i think god should grant fame to those whocan sustain the fame and not make a mockery of it, the recent achievement by bangla cricket, and i dont think they will ever rise from being minnows, because of seeing how unprofessional these guys are

Didn't I just told you your posts are stupid? You are failing at trolling.

Ok Save this post and later see for yourself , these are temporary setbacks for which you are talking about permanent decisions like pak players will "never" play in BPL or never play Bangladesh etc ... things might get sorted out a lot earlier than that , you cant take decisions at the heat of the moment can you ?

Its a court order. BD has a judiciary.

The courts are controlled by the government.
Bangladesh - GOVERNMENT
Grameen Bank's Muhammad Yunus Summoned to Court by Bangladesh Government - Business - GOOD

PK should not expect anything good from BD right now, if possible cut all the relations.

This is shameful that they refused after making confirmation.

I heard the BCB chairman is a very unpleasant fellow.

I am surprised that for a cricket match, we need a court order! What kind of country are we living in?

I mean, everything right now is like...chaos. Law & order here is as bad as ever, an important BNP figure goes missing, no news of the Saudi diplomat's assassins, more hartals on the way, electricity crisis (today went out half a dozen times) and so on.

Who do those people think they are?

@Pakistanis: I understand that this is very....I don't know how to say....backstabbing? Ignoring the racist ones *cough*

Yes, anyone in your place has every right to be angry. You should never get into anything with a Bangladesh being ruled by the Awami League. Best to stay cool and keep your heads down.

The AL are extremely anti-Pakistan. This isn't my opinion, but a fact.

See, even if this is only a cricket match, they'd go even as far as issuing a court order. After Bangladesh's win against India during the Asia Cup, Hasina did issue a statement that was very political in nature. Yes...she goes that far.

And let me tell you, that woman is like a snake waiting to ambush you. It doesn't matter if you are a Pakistani or not. One has to have a positive opinion of her irregardless of what unethical activities she does. This is the Awami version of Democracy and plurality.

She does not have a concept of self, and let alone accountability. The woman has literally been living in a bubble for the past 40+ years.

And no, the BCB is not free from political influence.

@Indians: Seeing from your comments, I know it'd be easy to say "Hey **** you Razakar, go back to the sh*thole you came from" or some crap like that :lol: to defend Hasina.

Security would be there in Lahore as per protocol and SOP.

If you were a bit more familiar with the creature known as Hasina, just a little bit more, and paid a bit more attention, you'd see what I'm talking about.

And you'd avoid supporting this action taken by this...court if you had an ounce of basic respect for your neighbor.

The Awami League? The party is as hallow as an echo of a lost soul. How does it...."function"? I'd leave to you guys to figure that one out.

The sooner that party is gone (somehow), the better it'd be for the nation.

P.S: Sorry if my post is political, but this dishonorable course of action is itself political to begin with.

Ok Save this post and later see for yourself , these are temporary setbacks for which you are talking about permanent decisions like pak players will "never" play in BPL or never play Bangladesh etc ... things might get sorted out a lot earlier than that , you cant take decisions at the heat of the moment can you ?

PCB already made it clear earlier. No tour. No Pakistani player for BPL. Got it???

bengalis are so young in cricket, nobody has ever approached ICC just because the bastman was blocked by some bowler 'unintentionally' and insipte of match refree presence

bangladesh gets high hopes of turning the resultin uits favour not a long time ago

now some bengali court stop cricket tour

to be honest bangladesh has just brought a new low in cricket, i think god should grant fame to those whocan sustain the fame and not make a mockery of it, the recent achievement by bangla cricket, and i dont think they will ever rise from being minnows, because of seeing how unprofessional these guys are

Again you are targeting bangladeshi cricketers for their BCB and the courts actions !

You should consult with the local lawyer friend about what all cases can be taken in to the room of law.

Cricket tours, politicians tours, your tour , my tour all can b made a legal issue, if its legitimate.

Otherwise court will dismiss the case when its filed.

thats why its a mockery ofjudicial system, somebody should explain the legalities ofthis matter because i dont think it was in court's jurisdication to prolong the tour which was initself a very insane decision, decision should have been either to allow or disallow

I also know a country that sits mute when its citizens are getting massacred in the border by ababeels from 12000 km away.

So please save us the online ghairat.

Don't you call those "citizens" terrorists who are a danger to both Pakistan and the world?

Talk about hypocrisy.

Yes, they can be made legal, IF legitimate.

It was not legitimate in this situation, as the security team sent by the BCB to assess the security arrangements in Lahore had given full clearance, and in light of that, the tour had been given approval by the BD government.

Hence, the petition should have been overruled, & never been brought in the courts in the first place.

indians are having field day with this thread strangely very few BD members though only one so far I wonder what their majority opinion is maybe scared off by the hostility here lol

They are all in the Indian sub forum, slagging off India. :woot:

^ Do you know what you're talking about? They agreed to tour if we voted for their guy for ICC president. If they didn't want to tour they should've just said no.

I didn't think this tour wouldn't achieve anything anyway. No other team would tour us -- not until the war in Afghanistan significantly winds down (i.e. end of 2013/sometime in 2014).
......................:blink:

Back
Top Bottom