What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

It was the result of a petition filed by a university teacher, & then the courts decided Pakistan wasn't safe, considering the fact that clearance had been given by the team BCB, sent to rigorously assess the security arrangements of Pakistan.

The tour is postponed not suspended, still there are some rays of hope. The BD court played the trick by asking the report in four weeks.

BD also has a govt which gave green signal for this tour. This court came to life after Pakistan supported BD for ICC vice chairmanship. Obviously Pakistan can't backtrack now. Hence the backstabbing on part of BD.

we can revenge bangladesh cricket by stop playig in BPL,BL will fail miserably if it doesnt have pak players because it doesnt have any other prominent foreign players,it hasnt even paid up the salaries

Decision to send BD team to Pak was taken by lotus kamal for personal gain. However he should have been clever enough & taken everyone into confidence before giving the go ahead. Did he consult the ICC? was ICC prepared to send it's officials? Did he consult his govt & his foreign office? I think he is the one to be blamed. Not BD as whole..

BD also has a govt which gave green signal for this tour. This court came to life after Pakistan supported BD for ICC vice chairmanship. Obviously Pakistan can't backtrack now. Hence the backstabbing on part of BD.

Court came to light after a writ petition, read the news again.

Tour is suspended for 4 weeks.

The ruling is against BCB, which we can suppose to be part of BD govt.

Hence court has challenged BD govt on its decision to go ahead with tour, ignoring security.

And all are busy saying AL, hasina blah blah blahsssss..

Hence court has challenged BD govt on its decision to go ahead with tour, ignoring security.

When did cricket tours become legal issues?

Court came to life after it was sure that Pakistan can't remove it's support BCB chief in ICC. The professor who submitted petition wasn't that dumb after all. BD thought now since we have achieved our objective now it's time to deny the tour of Pakistan and hide behind the court to avoid criticism on backtracking.

Obviously there is rule of law in BD and BD always obeys it's courts(lol). :)

we can revenge bangladesh cricket by stop playig in BPL,BL will fail miserably if it doesnt have pak players because it doesnt have any other prominent foreign players,it hasnt even paid up the salaries

Leaving ICC tournaments we won't play to BD. Neither any player for BPL.

You still haven't answered my question.

Even you can file a complaint when Pakistan tour another country.

If its a legitimate and a public concern , the court will take up your case. Simple.

You thought courts are just for corruption, land disputes, murder cases. DontCha?

Leaving ICC tournaments we won't play to BD. Neither any player for BPL.

Is it your wish or command or order ???

By the way BPL is another year away and by then all will be forgotten and Pk-BD bhai bhai chants will once again return

Court came to life after it was sure that Pakistan can't remove it's support BCB chief in ICC. The professor who submitted petition wasn't that dumb after all. BD thought now since we have achieved our objective now it's time to deny the tour of Pakistan and hide behind the court to avoid criticism on backtracking.

Obviously there is rule of law in BD and BD always obeys it's courts(lol). :)

Any thing can be interpreted in any number of ways.

So lets assume the court judge wanted BCB to get votes and after that they denied the tour.

Cool story.

I hope more international tours like to India are cancelled since they got the necessary votes.<---- my story.

I was guilty of supporting Bangladesh team when they played against our team. Now I feel very embarrased.

Akhar main Bengalio ney bund dikhadi.

India and it's puppy dog Bangladesh will forever be our enemies.

Back
Top Bottom