What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

Is it your wish or command or order ???

By the way BPL is another year away and by then all will be forgotten and Pk-BD bhai bhai chants will once again return

Didn't I just told you your posts are stupid? You are failing at trolling.

well the facts that their high courts intervene - despite other go aheads (how many times did their security officials give the okay?) they got involved.

meanwhile your country bludgeons and shoots to death little girls and boys near the border with bangladesh and their courts remain deaf dumb and mute. but then again, so do their stooge leaders

the bingos and the yindoostanis have at least one thing in common.... they have their priorities in order! :laugh:

Any thing can be interpreted in any number of ways.

So lets assume the court judge wanted BCB to get votes and after that they denied the tour.

Cool story.

I hope more tours are cancelled since they got the necessary votes.<---- my story.

Fine. Just don't don't object to our story. By the way by backstabbing Pakistan they have already got the necessary votes. No need to cancel anymore tour.

I was guilty of supporting Bangladesh team when they played against our team. Now I feel very embarrased.

Akhar main Bengalio ney bund dikhadi.

India and it's puppy dog Bangladesh will forever be our enemies.

Well to be honest, USA have a bigger say in Pakistan, then India has in Bangladesh.

Court came to life after it was sure that Pakistan can't remove it's support BCB chief in ICC. The professor who submitted petition wasn't that dumb after all. BD thought now since we have achieved our objective now it's time to deny the tour of Pakistan and hide behind the court to avoid criticism on backtracking.

Obviously there is rule of law in BD and BD always obeys it's courts(lol). :)

i think you are right here, the deal was made long time ago,it was just that schedule was not arranged

well the facts that their high courts intervene - despite other go aheads (how many times did their security officials give the okay?) they got involved.

meanwhile your country bludgeons and shoots to death little girls and boys near the border with bangladesh and their courts remain deaf dumb and mute. but then again, so do their stooge leaders

the bingos and the yindoostanis have at least one thing in common.... they have their priorities in order! :laugh:

And you have your racist comments to show off the macho-ness online in a defence forum :laugh:

I was guilty of supporting Bangladesh team when they played against our team. Now I feel very embarrased.

Akhar main Bengalio ney bund dikhadi.

India and it's puppy dog Bangladesh will forever be our enemies.

Isnt it too much of a far fetched claim ? do you make friends and enemies at blink of an eye ???

Even you can file a complaint when Pakistan tour another country.

If its a legitimate and a public concern , the court will take up your case. Simple.

You thought courts are just for corruption, land disputes, murder cases. DontCha?

The court gets involved in legal issues. Not restricted to land disputes, murder cases etc. Cricket tours are not legal issues, & not for the court to decide.

indians are having field day with this thread strangely very few BD members though only one so far I wonder what their majority opinion is maybe scared off by the hostility here lol

The tour would have become a legal issue, if the BD government, the BCB had sent the team to tour Pakistan; without the security team giving clearance on the security arrangements by Pakistan. In that case, it would not be a legal issue because of the tour itself, but because of the actions of the BD government/BCB in light of the evidence at hand.

Pakistan is begging in front of a country like Bangladesh, if they don't want to come, kick them. You are giving them importance like they are King and like if they don't come you will be doomed. No series is better than trying to get down in front of a country like Bangladesh. Pakistan has some status in cricket, they should have an attitude and now should be saying, ''don't wanna come? get lost then.

Back
Top Bottom