What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

Pakistan is begging in front of a country like Bangladesh, if they don't want to come, kick them. You are giving them importance like they are King and like if they don't come you will be doomed. No series is better than trying to get down in front of a country like Bangladesh. Pakistan has some status in cricket, they should have an attitude and now should be saying, ''don't wanna come? get lost then.

setting aside sports, setting aside disappointments

look at it from a cultural aspect also. When you invite someone to your house and they agree, you make the preparations to ensure that the hospitality would be enjoyed.

and in our culture, accepting invitation and then not showing up and instead making gay/stupid excuses is absolutely unheard of. So look at it also from that perspective. Doesn't matter which part of Pakistan you are from. Where I come from (and mind you, this is a village), snubbing someones hospitality can turn you into a total outcast and nobody will want to be seen with them. They will be disliked and ridiculed.

I dont think Pakistanis are upset because Pakistani team didnt get a chance to play the bingos. In all honesty, we already man-handled them in Mirpur every time we played them. In fact, I'm hard pressed to ever remember a time their midget team defeated Pakistan anywhere in the world.

For Pakistan the losses are obviously

a.) delayed or hindered opportunity to host cricket
b.) financial losses incurred on PCB (which we should demand damages for)

if they are so worried about the security of their poor, beaten down team -- then by all means it is their own prerogative whether to send the team or not.

this issue would be settled weeks - maybe even months ago if the bingos would just stick to their word once instead of being a bunch of clutter-brained flip floppers who keep changing their minds like a bunch of indecisive autistic retards

Yes, they can be made legal, IF legitimate.

It was not legitimate in this situation, as the security team sent by the BCB to assess the security arrangements in Lahore had given full clearance, and in light of that, the tour had been given approval by the BD government.

Hence, the petition should have been overruled, & never been brought in the courts in the first place.

Maybe security of the nationals are not supposed to be determined by BCB in BD but by courts, who knows.

They have asked BCB and govt on what grounds they have given permission when others arent touring.

The BCB will ofcourse inform security is checked and found okay, then another court sitting , a few debates and final verdict.

As of now it (the tour)stands suspended.

Don't you call those "citizens" terrorists who are a danger to both Pakistan and the world?

Talk about hypocrisy.

Yes they are terrorists. But they are your citizens too, terrorists or not, and its PA or PAF that should kill them not another country violating your sovereignity.

Maybe security of the nationals are not supposed to be determined by BCB in BD but by courts, who knows.

They have asked BCB and govt on what grounds they have given permission when others arent touring.

The BCB will ofcourse inform security is checked and found okay, then another court sitting , a few debates and final verdict.

As of now it (the tour)stands suspended.

Just to remind you. Even some BD members don't agree with what you are saying about courts and all that.

Just a reminder. ;)

Just to remind you. Even some BD members don't agree with what you are saying about courts and all that.

Just a reminder. ;)

Its okay, its quite understandable.

They wont even lift a finger if tommorow Pakistan decides to nuke them.:azn:

Yes they are terrorists. But they are your citizens too, terrorists or not, and its PA or PAF that should kill them not another country violating your sovereignity.

So next time don't defend drone attacks with above mentioned rhetorics when some Pakistani criticizes them.

I know being a typical Indian on a Pakistani forum you would do this after next drone attack.

Its okay, its quite understandable.

They wont even lift a finger if tommorow Pakistan decides to nuke them.:azn:

Or may be because they know about their courts more than you.:)

Now you are just being silly, and you know it. It is the responsibility of the government to determine security of their citizens, which is why the US State Department has travel advisory ratings for its citizens based on the current security situations of nations. Now you'll tell me the US State Department is not part of the US government, but part of the US judicial system. Can you tell me when the US judicial system handled a case of a US citizen traveling to Afghanistan/Somalia/Iraq with respect to the security situation of those countries?

Likewise, the BD government gave clearance to the BCB to go ahead with the tour, which is why the BCB confirmed that the tour was taking place.

Btw the court has given a stay order of four weeks only.

The stadiums were packed in the local bank trophy of the cities, and no incident took place. Some people here comparing the kidnapping of some guy with no security and personal enmity o a whole state sponsored cricket tour are just making me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom