What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

On Indian threads, you see plenty of Bangladeshis criticising Indians at every possible moment. Now where there is a thread of Pakistanis calling Bangladeshis bad words they don't say nothing.

These Bangladeshis are just weird!

These Bangladeshis know that the AL & the AL inspired politics running in their country in all fields of life is not representative of the sentiments of the whole (or even the majority of the) population.

It all suggests that BD cricket is on upswing compared to pak ... some nice quality players too emerging from their domestic system

We have whitewashed BD in all formats on their own home ground in december 2011. Then we beat them in both the matches of Asia cup. Some upswing really. :lol:

Leave it buddy your posts are totally stupid.

Is the Bhai Bhai thing so fragile that just because of a cancelled tour you insult their cricketers so rudely rather than just the courts decision or at best even BCB .... PCB could have atleast made alternate arrangements to hold cricket at neutral venue for now

At this point, the tour's off. I've never taken the side of PCB since I think the people working for it are some of the most degenerate human beings on the face of the planet (maybe less so the new admin). But I do support them here because the level of absurdity and the totally confused signals we got from that country removed any ''spirit'' to the game before it even started.

to be honest - i've never really felt much ''bhai bhai'' with bangladesh.....we have nothing in common with them at all. I used to sound a bit more 'conciliatory' in the past but it's obviously a waste of time.

Pakistan cricket team is too big now to be worrying about a third-rate midget team

Why blame BD alone? Why not west indies, why not UAE, why not South Africa? why not anybody else?

Oh okay all ruled by AWAMI LEAGUE

These Bangladeshis know that the AL & the AL inspired politics running in their country in all fields of life is not representative of the sentiments of the whole (or even the majority of the) population.

that's true too, i guess.....not all of them are bad.

nice way of responding by one individual pakistani,good luck with that attitude shows your true face.

Our true face? Yea really..what a logical thing to say....lolll.....many Pakistanis were supporting Bangladesh instead of their own team in Asia cup final... We felt bad...when ur players were crying.. .. You PM didnt even have the courtesy to even hand over trophy to Pakistanis, and ran away....You challenged...our victory after 4 days...and then instead of saying no to the tour, in the first place...kept playing dirty games with us, first agreeing, then saying no, again yes, and then no.....Yea, in all this, it was really Pakistanis who showed their true face, ... lolll.......but wait a min......Infact tht i think abt it....u r right... We Pakistanis really showed our true face...tht how big hearted we are...tht we went out of our way to show generosity and supported your team...and u showed ur true face... by your actions afterwards..Now...I am happy those Pakistanis, who supported BD...got a taste of their own medicine...Although i supported Pak but felt bad when UR players were crying....I feel bad for feeling sympathy.....

come on guyz what is the fault of bangladeshi players in this? if they did not want to play in Pakistan that's another issue but if the court has ruled out lets curse the court together...

PS: I know i am going to receive emotional/attacking replies from Pakistani brothers after this post but i treat it as cricket only nothing serious

Why blame BD alone? Why not west indies, why not UAE, why not South Africa? why not anybody else?

Did any of them promised to come to Pakistan and failed to fulfill their promise? Right now only BD has this honor. :)

guys don't be racist but to indian and BD member reading this thread .I apologize on behalf of pakistan if we come off hateful but you guys need to understand pakistani nation showed them so much love and help in cricket despite BD's childish actions so for them to then turn around and do this like getting spat in the face.Pakistanis are very hurt,angry and disappointed and even pro-BD pakistanis have now lost all respect for them and rightfully so :angry:

WI, UAE, South Africa have not been invited by the PCB in 2012 to tour Pakistan (now that the security situation in the country has improved significantly)... Bangladesh have. Good attempt at trolling though.

Secondly, we all know that politics has become a part of cricket, considering the fact that teams refused to tour Zimbabwe because of dictator Mugabe in power, although it has always been safer than India. It is not for the courts to decide if touring a country is "legal" or not, especially after security clearance from the BCB.

Did any of them promised to come to Pakistan and failed to fulfill their promise? Right now only BD has this honor. :)

Atleast they promised.. take it as a positive note.
If they never wanted they wouldnt have done it in first place.

WI, UAE, South Africa have not been invited by the PCB in 2012 to tour Pakistan (now that the security situation in the country has improved significantly)... Bangladesh have. Good attempt at trolling though.

Secondly, we all know that politics has become a part of cricket, considering the fact that teams refused to tour Zimbabwe because of dictator Mugabe in power, although it has always been safer than India.

So only invitation to BD in whole year.

Y NO other?

Our true face? Yea really..what a logical thing to say....lolll.....many Pakistanis were supporting Bangladesh instead of their own team in Asia cup final... We felt bad...when ur players were crying.. .. You PM didnt even have the courtesy to even hand over trophy to Pakistanis, and ran away....You challenged...our victory after 4 days...and then instead of saying no to the tour, in the first place...kept playing dirty games with us, first agreeing, then saying no, again yes, and then no.....Yea, in all this, it was really Pakistanis who showed their true face, ... lolll.......but wait a min......Infact tht i think abt it....u r right... We Pakistanis really showed our true face...tht how big hearted we are...tht we went out of our way to show generosity and supported your team...and u showed ur true face... by your actions afterwards..Now...I am happy those Pakistanis, who supported BD...got a taste of their own medicine...Although i supported Pak but felt bad when UR players were crying....I feel bad for feeling sympathy.....

by and large, they are a back-stabbing people, double-crossing people.

and you've outlined some of the reasons how/why

actually they never really excelled at cricket anyways....
this is the only sport these bengladashys should look into
tumblr_ls6tofBMRe1r22yu2o1_500.jpg

Neither did India or Pak or Srilanka up until few decades back ... Its BDs time now to shine . Even now India loses 3-0 and 4-0 in tests in Eng and Aus .,even pak iam sure have lost by such margins .. so why are you singling out only BD , play them on a neutral venue and try to beat them rather than cribbing

Secondly, we all know that politics has become a part of cricket, considering the fact that teams refused to tour Zimbabwe because of dictator Mugabe in power, although it has always been safer than India. It is not for the courts to decide if touring a country is "legal" or not, especially after security clearance from the BCB.

No to be honest, SA, WI etc would of all made the same decision as Bangladesh did.

Back
Top Bottom