What's new

Bangladesh will not tour pakistan Bangla Court

Ok then read all the posts by your friends in this thread and ask them to criticize their "court" only and not BCB or BD cricket players etc etc etc ..... hope you get the point !!!

We feel the decision of the court is not rational and has politics behind it, so that's why we are criticizing CB for it. Foreign players playing PPL won't have any "excuse" like court stay order for not playing in Pakistan. That's what I was telling you. If some player decides to play in PPL no court can stop them from participating in PPL.

your ancestors were backstabbers....and so are your leaders.

Pakistanis are too much a proud people. You dont want the tour - then dont come. We already thrashed you in Manipur anyways and took the trophy home. Keep crying over that one.

dude stop brining politics into the game, easy there man, its just the game nothing else, who else can stand better than you??

The BCB has gone from getting clearance from their security team (which they gave), to getting clearance from the ICC (which wasn't needed for the tour to go ahead), to getting clearance from the PM of Bangladesh (who had no objections), to now getting clearance from the courts (this is SURELY a legal matter now); all in a few weeks, after confirming they'd tour Pakistan. I am sure there is NO politics involved at all!

We feel the decision of the court is not rational and has politics behind it, so that's why we are criticizing CB for it. Foreign players playing PPL won't have any "excuse" like court stay order for not playing in Pakistan. That's what I was telling you. If some player decides to play in PPL no court can stop them from participating in PPL.

How is it possible for a player to go against the wishes of his cricket board and play when ICC and his own board has not cleared him to play ! more over top players would never risk going over to play in pak not because of the ground realities but because of the perception thats been generated which is hard to overcome.

By the way even BD cricketers were criticized in many many posts what about that ??? just case of sour grapes ???

I can't believe I actually sympathized with the crying midgets when they lost the Asia Cup final against Pakistan in Dhaka.

How is it possible for a player to go against the wishes of his cricket board and play when ICC and his own board has not cleared him to play !

The tour did not require clearance from the ICC, & the BCB had already confirmed the tour, clearing the security arrangements.

actually they never really excelled at cricket anyways....

this is the only sport these bengladashys should look into

tumblr_ls6tofBMRe1r22yu2o1_500.jpg

Pk should make a strong official comment on this issue and cut the relations/

I can't believe I actually sympathized with the crying midgets when they lost the Asia Cup final against Pakistan in Dhaka.

The tour did not require clearance from the ICC, & the BCB had already confirmed the tour, clearing the security arrangements.

I was replying Areesh about individual player choosing to play in PPL kind of league without his boards consent

How is it possible for a player to go against the wishes of his cricket board and play when ICC and his own board has not cleared him to play ! more over top players would never risk going over to play in pak not because of the ground realities but because of the perception thats been generated which is hard to overcome.

Board can't stop any player from going into any league. As it is said that Chris gayle is interested in playing PPL, WI board can't do anything about it. They can warn him and all that. That's it.

By the way even BD cricketers were criticized in many many posts what about that ??? just case of sour grapes ???

Yes they shouldn't criticize the players but they are a bit frustrated about BCB's backstabbing. It would take time for Pakistani members to realize that "Hey it is good we are not playing those minnows. It would have been a boring and one sided series anyways."

Pakistanis were actually sympathetic (as you can read from the comments on the picture) to the little midgets when they lost & started crying:

Bangladeshi-Cricketers-Crying-After-Losing-Close-Asia-Cup-Final.jpg

Back
Top Bottom