What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question, do the have highly enriched Uranium required for the bomb? If they have, then assembling a warhead takes less than a day, few hours maybe.

And your story about Japan can build a bomb within 7 hours is a pure fairy tale. Japan is not allowed to enrich their Uranium beyond 60-70%, and US got access to all their nuclear plant and enrichment facility. Without US permission, they can't enrich their Uranium beyond the critical level required for Atom bomb.

If war falls upon them, you think they will suck dykkk???? All Russian 3rd generation nuclear plant comes with Japanese core. Recently Japan outsourced all its enrichment work to Russia. These are just sissy for them now. And nobody will give a $hit if Japan had a bomb including USA. They are too powerful and there will be 100 of nation rally behind them. Heck they even managed 50+ country to back them up in whale hunting who never even saw a whale in their entire life...

india is never intrested in occupying bangladesh the only matter of concern we have is the connectivity to the north east because of the chicken neck corridor..both the countries cannot afford to fight with each other as bangladesh is also dependent on india on considerable number of issues..some differences may arise now and then doesnt mean that we're going for a war..i dont think india will sit quiet if at all a war takes place between bangladesh and any other country because of the geographic location .it would definitely support bangladesh..a nuclear power is always a good option if the saftey is ensured..

1. A sensible post, perhaps the only sensible Indian post in the thread.

2. Bangladesh is not a great power and we have slums, poverty, disease, hunger etc and other problems to deal with.

I do not care about nuclear weapons and do not think it is something to be proud of.

I would be proud of things such as Bangladeshi equivalents of:

- Samsung

- Toyota

- Daewoo

of Bangladeshi technology in consumer goods, manufacturing equipment, industrial products etc.

The world respects Singapore and not nuclear north Korea.

3. We can never start a war with India or have any interest in doing so.

4. The Burmese are crazy and are maniacs.

Only a few months ago their president openly spoke of kicking out 0.8 million Muslims out of the country.

Would Hasina speak of kicking out 0.8 million Buddhists/Hindus from the country?

Would Singh speak of kicking out 0.8 million Muslims/Christians from the country?

No

Bangladesh and India are normal states.

The Burmese regime are absolutely crazy, bloodthirsty and are maniacs.

Looks like India is a superpower. We don't live on India. You want to annex us, make a try dude! No need to troll. Bangladesh will build Nuclear facilities. What can Indians do we will see it? Go to UN or whatever! Fk that.

If Bangladesh makes nuclear facility for weapons, we'll give you few choices:

1. Bombing by MKI.
2. Bombing by Mig-29UPG.
3. Bombing by Mirage 2000-9
4. Bombing by Jaguar.
5. Bombing by Mig-27.
6. Strike by Brahmos Blk 1.
7. Strike by Prahar.
8. Strike by Agni-1.

And most important, total naval blockade and bring Bangladeshi economy to grinding halt. We'll see what breaks first, your arrogance or your country. :D

In all seriousness, India stood around and let Pakistan, a direct threat, develop nukes without any intervention. I doubt they would have the political will to step into Myanmar. Not that this is a serious discussion anyway as I doubt we are seriously developing nukes. The bigger concern is the missile production program in Myanmar but no one seems to talk about that.

Nukes for Bangladesh is even more preposterous. Firstly, there is no uranium in BD so you'd have to buy some. Without nuclear reactors, no one is going to sell you uranium. If you do get uranium, enriching it to weapons grade purity is a painstaking process and impossible for a country like BD. This whole topic is ridiculous.

If North Korea can have nuclear weapons, we are more better position to have our own.

In all seriousness, India stood around and let Pakistan, a direct threat, develop nukes without any intervention. I doubt they would have the political will to step into Myanmar. Not that this is a serious discussion anyway as I doubt we are seriously developing nukes. The bigger concern is the missile production program in Myanmar but no one seems to talk about that.

Nukes for Bangladesh is even more preposterous. Firstly, there is no uranium in BD so you'd have to buy some. Without nuclear reactors, no one is going to sell you uranium. If you do get uranium, enriching it to weapons grade purity is a painstaking process and impossible for a country like BD. This whole topic is ridiculous.

Enjoy the thread brother......This is BD section...:P

If Bangladesh makes nuclear facility for weapons, we'll give you few choices:

1. Bombing by MKI.
2. Bombing by Mig-29UPG.
3. Bombing by Mirage 2000-9
4. Bombing by Jaguar.
5. Bombing by Mig-27.
6. Strike by Brahmos Blk 1.
7. Strike by Prahar.
8. Strike by Agni-1.

And most important, total naval blockade and bring Bangladeshi economy to grinding halt. We'll see what breaks first, your arrogance or your country. :D

Ok! We will build one. We will see what our Indian Army can do! You will see it within 2018. Let's see who stops it.

Looks like India is a superpower. We don't live on India. You want to annex us, make a try dude! No need to troll. Bangladesh will build Nuclear facilities. What can Indians do we will see it? Go to UN or whatever! Fk that.

whoz trolling here??? as i said india is never interested in occupying bangladesh ..do u have some comprehension problems or anything??ur speaking as if u rule the country..."we will build ...go to u.n" whats ur age???8 or something??

If North Korea can have nuclear weapons, we are more better position to have our own.

They have, at best, a very low yield warhead - maybe a few kT. And this is after years of research. BD doesn't even have a test reactor. You don't make nukes from weaving machines and curry.

If war falls upon them, you think they will suck dykkk???? All Russian 3rd generation nuclear plant comes with Japanese core. Recently Japan outsourced all its enrichment work to Russia. These are just sissy for them now. And nobody will give a $hit if Japan had a bomb including USA. They are too powerful and there will be 100 of nation rally behind them. Heck they even managed 50+ country to back them up in whale hunting who never even saw a whale in their entire life...

I never said they don't have the technology. Read my post again, they don't have the enriched uranium. And won't have until they change those amendments in their constitution.

As of now, if they build nuclear bomb, they'll be going against their own constitution.

If China to get sanctions then they would have got when China said they will be a Navy Might. It was headline in Philippine news papers.China won't stop whatever you do. China don't fear sanctions. US can not afford sanctions over China.

Arey, Kehna kya chahte ho?

lolzzz....quote of the week!

Ok! We will build one. We will see what our Indian Army can do! You will see it within 2018. Let's see who stops it.

Delusional Bangladeshi, it takes decade only to build facility to enrich Uranium beyond 90%.

Enriched Uranium kono holuder guro noy je kakur dokan theke kine anlam. :hitwall:

1. A sensible post, perhaps the only sensible Indian post in the thread.

2. Bangladesh is not a great power and we have slums, poverty, disease, hunger etc and other problems to deal with.

I do not care about nuclear weapons and do not think it is something to be proud of.

I would be proud of things such as Bangladeshi equivalents of:

- Samsung

- Toyota

- Daewoo

of Bangladeshi technology in consumer goods, manufacturing equipment, industrial products etc.

The world respects Singapore and not nuclear north Korea.

3. We can never start a war with India or have any interest in doing so.

4. The Burmese are crazy and are maniacs.

Only a few months ago their president openly spoke of kicking out 0.8 million Muslims out of the country.

Would Hasina speak of kicking out 0.8 million Buddhists/Hindus from the country?

Would Singh speak of kicking out 0.8 million Muslims/Christians from the country?

No

Bangladesh and India are normal states.

The Burmese regime are absolutely crazy, bloodthirsty and are maniacs.

After 2016, will you live in Energy crisis. As far I know, Bangladesh got loadshedding. How long you can go? Bangladesh will go for faster Industrialization within 2020. Do you want to buy it from China or Pakistan or India? How much you can afford? You are talking like a fool. Kicking out Muslims! Kicking out Buddhists! They can't afford it. India will get no assistance if there is a war against them. No single European nation can help India great deal, forget US. They are afraid to face even Chinese politicians.

You guys are debating/ bashing eachother for a thing that doesn't exists :coffee:

Delusional Bangladeshi, it takes decade only to build facility to enrich Uranium beyond 90%.

Enriched Uranium kono holuder guro noy je kakur dokan theke kine anlam. :hitwall:

Idiot. China can make it within 1 yr. They got enough facilities. Bangladesh will be dependent on Chinese Nuclear facilities. It's like simply establishing a Chinese farm in Bangladesh, an Energy farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom