What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuke without a nuclear reactor?? :azn:

The first squadron of Rafale will fly before BD can even start its construction of nuclear plant.

As our strategic expert on Bangladesh @Imran Khan said, Bangladesh can only build atom bomb on earth when the entire human civilization will be living somewhere in the Andromeda Galaxy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look people if India intimidate Bangladesh with an attack, it will just legalize to turn our peaceful mission into a Military one. Not to mention, Bangladesh can even install Chinese Nuclear Warheads if necessary. What can India do about it! A Military action is always India's loss. Moreover, it will give our neighbors to support Anti-India steps. India will be pissed off. Why we are waiting? It's a gamble and if you want to be a proud nation, you should gamble!

Ye BD forum to tamasha ban chuka hai........Chinese nuclear warheads installed in BD...Even pakistan had to develop its own warheads....... :hitwall: :hitwall:

NPT padh lo bhaiyo.....

Nuke without a nuclear reactor?? :azn:

The first squadron of Rafale will fly before BD can even start its construction of nuclear plant.

You kill one Chinese they will take down half of your North East in one single blow. No one will say anything. Then you will need to set up military camps in Kolkata and shift armies from Kashmir to Bihar regions. Impossible.

Yes.

Do we need it?

I am not sure. India can never occupy us and they know that.

Burma is not a threat and can not even deal with Kachins and their militia let alone Bangladesh.

india is never intrested in occupying bangladesh the only matter of concern we have is the connectivity to the north east because of the chicken neck corridor..both the countries cannot afford to fight with each other as bangladesh is also dependent on india on considerable number of issues..some differences may arise now and then doesnt mean that we're going for a war..i dont think india will sit quiet if at all a war takes place between bangladesh and any other country because of the geographic location .it would definitely support bangladesh..a nuclear power is always a good option if the saftey is ensured..

Ye BD forum to tamasha ban chuka hai........Chinese nuclear warheads installed in BD...Even pakistan had to develop its own warheads....... :hitwall: :hitwall:

NPT padh lo bhaiyo.....

North Korea had nuclear warheads even before they managed nuclear facilities. What your point!

I tried explain this all last night but unfortunately all my efforts were in vain, give a read to the entire thread, trust me you won't regret..

You didn't get the satire there... Leave it.

Sorry bhaijaan.....pura thread nahe padha tha :P

You kill one Chinese they will take down half of your North East in one single blow. No one will say anything. Then you will need to set up military camps in Kolkata and shift armies from Kashmir to Bihar regions. Impossible.

Already killed many chinese in 67. NE is still there. :)

NPT padh lo bhaiyo.....
It's a option to evade any strike from India. Simple.

I tried explain this all last night but unfortunately all my efforts were in vain, give a read to the entire thread, trust me you won't regret..

My question, do the have highly enriched Uranium required for the bomb? If they have, then assembling a warhead takes less than a day, few hours maybe.

And your story about Japan can build a bomb within 7 hours is a pure fairy tale. Japan is not allowed to enrich their Uranium beyond 60-70%, and US got access to all their nuclear plant and enrichment facility. Without US permission, they can't enrich their Uranium beyond the critical level required for Atom bomb.

Burma is moving away from China, and a democratic Burma is more likely to move in US camp. See recent development happening around Myanmar these days.

leave it bro..they are too ignorant to analyse anything..i like the way people speak here as if they were at war

You didn't get the satire there... Leave it.

Yes.. it will

We are building reactor for 2000 MW in the first go and will have capacity more than PK combined.

It's a option to evade any strike from India. Simple.

Will China give you Nuclear Warhead and put world wide sanction on themselves? Can they afford that being an export driven economy? Millions will be out of jobs within a matter of few days.

Upar wala bheja to bheja, lekin jab bheja to bheja mein bheja hi nahi bheja. :hitwall:

india is never intrested in occupying bangladesh the only matter of concern we have is the connectivity to the north east because of the chicken neck corridor..both the countries cannot afford to fight with each other as bangladesh is also dependent on india on considerable number of issues..some differences may arise now and then doesnt mean that we're going for a war..i dont think india will sit quiet if at all a war takes place between bangladesh and any other country because of the geographic location .it would definitely support bangladesh..a nuclear power is always a good option if the saftey is ensured..

Looks like India is a superpower. We don't live on India. You want to annex us, make a try dude! No need to troll. Bangladesh will build Nuclear facilities. What can Indians do we will see it? Go to UN or whatever! Fk that.

Will China give you Nuclear Warhead and put world wide sanction on themselves? Can they afford that being an export driven economy? Millions will be out of jobs within a matter of few days.

Upar wala bheja to bheja, lekin jab bheja to bheja mein bheja hi nahi bheja. :hitwall:

If China to get sanctions then they would have got when China said they will be a Navy Might. It was headline in Philippine news papers.China won't stop whatever you do. China don't fear sanctions. US can not afford sanctions over China.

In all seriousness, India stood around and let Pakistan, a direct threat, develop nukes without any intervention. I doubt they would have the political will to step into Myanmar. Not that this is a serious discussion anyway as I doubt we are seriously developing nukes. The bigger concern is the missile production program in Myanmar but no one seems to talk about that.

Nukes for Bangladesh is even more preposterous. Firstly, there is no uranium in BD so you'd have to buy some. Without nuclear reactors, no one is going to sell you uranium. If you do get uranium, enriching it to weapons grade purity is a painstaking process and impossible for a country like BD. This whole topic is ridiculous.

This BD section is just hilarious.....There is no conformation that Nuclear Reactor will be installed in BD but our beloved Bangladeshis have made following claims:

1. We can have chinese warheads...as if china is ready to give nuclear warheads to every other county....(Chinese warheads on what?? Tanks or Ak-47??)

2. We will make a bomb.....Bhaiyo pehle apne khud k reactor to bana lo....

3. Japan can build bomb is 7 hours.....to?? Wo Japan hai....unka GDP combined SA se double hai.....Dont forget that BD are still using second hand Japanese cars.

4. If NK can have nuclear bombs, we can also have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom