What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Whether your mom is from La Wh0re's Heera Mandi or father from UK does not concern me.
its show you are son of a rape victim

2. Hundi is also used by Bangladeshis, nothing special about Pakistan.
so what ? go **** your sister

3. Bangladeshi remittances from Gulf is higher than Pakistani remittances from Gulf.
after so much crime and illegal work

4. In Britain, "Pa*i" is a slur. This is the truth, that Britain was a superpower. Gulf Arabs are low IQ desert dwellers, nobody cares about anything except their oil in the civilized world. Some desert dwellers care about their camels and sand, though.

still gulf kick BD a$$ its mean BD is worse then low iq

. Pakistanis are poor, their workers are low cost workers. That is why Pakistan is a poor country with a low GDP per capita, and low consumption of iodized salt. So, lower remittance from the Gulf is indication that Gulf Arabs do not love Pakistanis except in some internet forum.

ask any arab hahahahaha bangali can sale his sister mom for 10$ and nothing cheapo then bangali in world

. Bangladesh's GDP is higher than Punjab, but that is irrelevant. Nobody recognizes Punjab as an independent state, it is only infamous for its Heera Mandi.

BD GDP ???????????? really BD has GDP ??????:woot: WHAT YOU HAVE ??????????? cheap workers ?

7. Pakistanis clean gutters of Arabs? Sure. What does it change? It's their job, they earn money in return. Nothing wrong with it.

ask then who clean streets in gulf who are cleaners????????????:cheesy:
8. Only recently were a few Pakistanis beheaded in Saudia for robbery.

Saudi Arabia beheads two Pakistanis for armed robbery - DAWN.COM

Except some internet forum, the Gulf Arabs do not seem to love Pakistan much.

The Gulf Arabs love their camels more than Pakistanis, in fact.
yes they love you sister ok happy now send her for bally dance :lol:

@Imran Khan

PIC of the writer of the OP:

0541615801_small_2.jpg

Is she Loki?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe nuclear submarine is better idea? at least when they underwater they can go in the sub :D

They are Working on TWO classes:

Class One:

Hasina Class Subs:

Shark-Submarine---24062.jpg

Zia Class Subs:

112460,xcitefun-submarine-04.jpg

I so wanted to stick around and give fitting replies to pole dancers/vaulters, but got a big day tomorrow so i'll rather skip. Hold on your grounds @Imran Khan and @arp2041.

Backup will arrive tomorrow. :D

I so wanted to stick around and give fitting replies to pole dancers/vaulters, but got a big day tomorrow so i'll rather skip. Hold on your grounds @Imran Khan and @arp2041.

Backup will arrive tomorrow. :D

tu hindi main bol ok warna i will B........................c :woot:

its show you are son of a rape victim

That's only true of Punjabis. Afghans and Central Asian hordes swooped down, opened up Punjabi women's behinds and pounded them to no end.

so what ? go **** your sister

Your mother is not my sister.

after so much crime and illegal work

Same as other third world countries like Pakistan, Hindustan, Sri Lanka, Nepal etc.

still gulf kick BD a$$ its mean BD is worse then low iq

They kick Pakistanis, they kick Hindustanis, they kick Indonesians, Nepalese, Sri Lankans.

ask any arab hahahahaha bangali can sale his sister mom for 10$ and nothing cheapo then bangali in world

We did ask Arabs. They say they have "special relationship" with Pakistan. They pay poor Pakistanis some money, in return for their daughters.

BD GDP ???????????? really BD has GDP ??????:woot: WHAT YOU HAVE ??????????? cheap workers ?

you need more education.

ask then who clean streets in gulf who are cleaners????????????:cheesy:

Developing country citizens.

yes they love you sister ok happy now send her for bally dance :lol:

Your mother is not my sister. They love your mother, and you can send her for belly dance.

arp2041 there are dipjol class sub as well, which uses megaton fart instead of torpedo.

Why is a burmese dude driving the BD submarine :what:

He is not DRIVING it.........

He is POW in BD.......

He will be used as a Guinea Pig to test BD's under water launch capability.............

Just chk out the TERROR on his face!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom