What's new

Bangladesh will be the nuclear country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All are non-India markets and are not inhabited by poor-looking Indians.

Thank you for answering:pop: I was under Illusion about BOLD PART and used to think that Poor-looking Indians,Poor-Looking Pakistani and Good-Looking Bangladeshi looks similar.....Could you please enlighten me more on it......I'll learn something new today:ashamed:

as you tinny BD has any importance ? why you come to bark us f0cker?????????? because you have some pain in back a$$ . you guys are same as nothing but ants of world even gulf kick you in dustbin

1. Your English language skills are very poor, and so is your logical argumentation skills.

2. Words like "f0cker" or "back a$$" are incomprehensible to us. Maybe, the Saudis use these names for you, but usually we tend to think of Saudis as walking ATMs (i.e. low IQ, and stash of cash).

3. Bangladesh is, by dint of its population size, growing in importance. However, Pakistan, due to its instability and decades old violence, is shunned by its "brothers" from China to Turkey to Gulf Arabs (except in internet forum like this one). In real life, Pakistanis moved their businesses out to Dubai, Bangladesh or Malaysia precisely because it lost its attractiveness for its own domestic businessmen.

4. Remittances from Gulf Arab countries is higher for Bangladesh than for Pakistan. It seems, except in this internet forum, Gulf Arabs do not love Pakistanis much.

Country-Wise Inward Remittances

Bangladesh remittance from Gulf Arab countries

Total 8,488.49

Pakistan remittance from Gulf Arab countries.

Total 7,752.82

@Imran Khan

PIC of the writer of the OP:

0541615801_small_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Your English language skills are very poor, and so is your logical argumentation skills.

2. Words like "f0cker" or "back a$$" are incomprehensible to us. Maybe, the Saudis use these names for you, but usually we tend to think of Saudis as walking ATMs (i.e. low IQ, and stash of cash).

3. Bangladesh is, by dint of its population size, growing in importance. However, Pakistan, due to its instability and decades old violence, is shunned by its "brothers" from China to Turkey to Gulf Arabs (except in internet forum like this one). In real life, Pakistanis moved their businesses out to Dubai, Bangladesh or Malaysia precisely because it lost its attractiveness for its own domestic businessmen.

4. Remittances from Gulf Arab countries is higher for Bangladesh than for Pakistan. It seems, except in this internet forum, Gulf Arabs do not love Pakistanis much.

Country-Wise Inward Remittances

Bangladesh remittance from Gulf Arab countries

Pakistan remittance from Gulf Arab countries.

my english is poor becasue i am pakistani you mom is from UK and father from USA???????. in saudi dirty word is BANGALI its like someone slap you if he call you bangali .BD growing ? my dick your intaire GDP is less then pakistani punjab . you are taking benifits of poor low cost workers which clean streets in gulf and open gutters of arabs . abut charts take them in yous a$$
Remittances from Gulf high you guys steal money rober and work day night with 100$ salary while pakistanis work 1000$ and send money with hondy not by bank got it you idiot?

@Imran Khan

PIC of the writer of the OP:

0541615801_small_2.jpg
no she has not tight big boobs and sure dark nipples :disagree:

@Parul Thanking each Post of Imran khan :astagh::astagh::astagh:

What the hell is going on in this thread? Mods please take note. @Aeronaut @nuclearpak

@Parul Thanking each Post of Imran khan :astagh::astagh::astagh:

i need thanks ???????? or saanp kidher hai wo saal akeh raha tha jab se BD MOD bana hai main ne BD ki maan bhen nhi ki ?

my english is poor becasue i am pakistani you mom is from UK and father from USA???????. in saudi dirty word is BANGALI its like someone slap you if he call you bangali .BD growing ? my dick your intaire GDP is less then pakistani punjab . you are taking benifits of poor low cost workers which clean streets in gulf and open gutters of arabs . abut charts take them in yous a$$
Remittances from Gulf high you guys steal money rober and work day night with 100$ salary while pakistanis work 1000$ and send money with hondy not by bank got it you idiot?

1.Whether your mom is from Uganda, Zimbabwe, Britain, La Wh0re's Heera Mandi, Sri Lanka, Hindustan or father from UK does not concern me.

2. Hundi is also used by Bangladeshis, nothing special about Pakistan.

3. Bangladeshi remittances from Gulf is higher than Pakistani remittances from Gulf.

4. In Britain, "Pa*i" is a slur. This is the truth, that Britain was a superpower. Gulf Arabs are low IQ desert dwellers, nobody cares about anything except their oil in the civilized world. Some desert dwellers care about their camels and sand, though.

5. Pakistanis are poor, their workers are low cost workers. That is why Pakistan is a poor country with a low GDP per capita, and low consumption of iodized salt. So, lower remittance from the Gulf is indication that Gulf Arabs do not love Pakistanis except in some internet forum.

6. Bangladesh's GDP is higher than Punjab, but that is irrelevant. Nobody recognizes Punjab as an independent state, it is only infamous for its Heera Mandi.

7. Pakistanis clean gutters of Arabs? Sure. What does it change? It's their job, they earn money in return. Nothing wrong with it.

8. Only recently were a few Pakistanis beheaded in Saudia for robbery.

Saudi Arabia beheads two Pakistanis for armed robbery - DAWN.COM

Saudi Arabia beheads two Pakistanis for armed robbery

Except some internet forum, the Gulf Arabs do not seem to love Pakistan much.

The Gulf Arabs love their camels more than Pakistanis, in fact.

none other than @Loki can interfere in BD section.

Whatever. Someone should take notice. The use of profane language on this thread is unacceptable.

Yes you will be nuclear in 2040 when your submerged into the water haha idiots

u bengies love fish curry soon u will be sleeping with them

jab BD mian nuke bany ga somalia main F-22 or uganda main T-50 bany gay :yahoo: khany ko chawal nhi phnny ko lungi nhi or bat kerty hain nuke ki aik saal ki GDP lagy gee or india ne aik sqwadron su-30mki ka bheg diya to phat ke hath main jaay gee BD ki let eu nato usa .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom