What's new

Bangladesh Vs India World Cup 2019, Birmingham

England win both England and New Zealand are into semi final , was depending on Bangladesh today as would have put pressure on New Zealand to must win game now New Zealand can play 12 yr old girls and will still go through .

No point in Bangladesh game now may as well play youngsters
Its good because NZ will have no pressure and will play their natural games unlike England who have pressure in must win game

Pakistan will spanks Bengalis left and right like there will be no tomorrow.

Wasn't Pakistan supposed to "spank" Afghanistan left and right? Barely won that match while the Afghans thrashed the Pakistani spectators left and right.

It is precisely this type of talk and mentality that has let to our downfall, false sense of superiority and bravado.

Fact of the matter is that there is no more Pakistan versus India rivalry in cricket. Indian cricket team is FAR SUPERIOR to their Pakistani counterparts in EVERY ASPECT (mentally, physically etc.)

This world cup has established that Pakistan's new rivals are countries like Afghanistan and Bangladesh. Yes, Afghanistan and Bangladesh. Barely winning from Afghanistan was considered an achievement (and somewhat a face-saving) by many Pakistanis. It's sad to see how far down our cricket has fallen, but alas, that's how things are. I won't be surprised if the Afghans and Bengalis even surpass Pakistan in the next couple of years.

Lastly, it is extremely pathetic of those Pakistanis who still do all those mental gymnastics, calculations, as well as entertain conspiracy theories as to how they can still make it in to the semis by solely relying on the outcomes of other teams. Shameless and undignified behaviour.
Its not just Pakistan but NZ and Engalnd were also depending on result of others matches. It happen in work cup matches. Pakistan will still finish at number 5 if not 4 then I dont think its bad result or something shocking unexpected considering one day ranking of our team. I think beating team like NZ, England and south Africa was great efforts

Yes... Only in PDF where as a Pakistani you can defeat everyone left and right... I don't even expect you guys to wake up far the reality. Keep living in this delusion.
Pakistan will spanks Bengalis left and right like there will be no tomorrow.

Its not just Pakistan but NZ and Engalnd were also depending on result of others matches. It happen in work cup matches. Pakistan will still finish at number 5 if not 4 then I dont think its bad result or something shocking unexpected considering one day ranking of our team. I think beating team like NZ, England and south Africa was great efforts

I have yet to see any Indian, English, South African or a Kiwi cricket fan talk the way Pakistanis do, i.e. eagerly anticipating their own position in the group based on other teams' performances coupled with conspiracy theories.

Yes... Only in PDF where as a Pakistani you can defeat everyone left and right... I don't even expect you guys to wake up far the reality. Keep living in this delusion.

This is the main reason for the downfall of this nation, not only in sports but economically and socially as well. Complete and utter false sense of superiority.

Nah, last time I remember we did this was on 27th Feburary.:lol:

Fact of the matter is that there is no more Pakistan versus India rivalry in cricket. Indian cricket team is FAR SUPERIOR to their Pakistani counterparts in EVERY ASPECT (mentally, physically etc.)

This world cup has established that Pakistan's new rivals are countries like Afghanistan and Bangladesh. Yes, Afghanistan and Bangladesh. Barely winning from Afghanistan was considered an achievement (and somewhat a face-saving) by many Pakistanis. It's sad to see how far down our cricket has fallen, but alas, that's how things are. I won't be surprised if the Afghans and Bengalis even surpass Pakistan in the next couple of years.

Lastly, it is extremely pathetic of those Pakistanis who still do all those mental gymnastics, calculations, as well as entertain conspiracy theories as to how they can still make it in to the semis by solely relying on the outcomes of other teams. Shameless and undignified behaviour.
I agree with much of what you say but a single clarification: afg and bd treat their games against pk as their world cup final and they always will due to their historical inferiority complex. We turn up and try to win but when they literally injure themselves during the match as they are trying so so hard against us and only us, they will push us hard, especially as we are a mature cricketing nation that at least tries to play equally hard against all teams (although we clearly fail at this for different reasons). So I wouldn't be too hard on pk on this specific issue - even if annoying little gnats try really really really hard against their sworn and apparently only enemy, they can often cause him significant problems.

I have yet to see any Indian, English, South African or a Kiwi cricket fan talk the way Pakistanis do, i.e. eagerly anticipating their own position in the group based on other teams' performances coupled with conspiracy theories.
You have interaction with Pakistani thats why you do see Pakistani talking about it and Pakistani are also more passionate about cricket than English, KIWI or south African. You are just too negative. I dont think Pakistan had bad effort in world cup beside one poor match against Windies because of which we are struggling to be in top 4

You have interaction with Pakistani thats why you do see Pakistani talking about it and Pakistani are also more passionate about cricket than English, KIWI or south African. You are just too negative. I dont think Pakistan had bad effort in world cup beside one poor match against Windies because of which we are struggling to be in top 4

Errr...I have interactions with English, Indians and other nationalities etc. In fact just today I was discussing world cup with my English CFO.

Warm up match against Afghanistan? The world cup match against West Indies? The world cup match against India? Furthermore, barely winning the Afghani game?

Anyways, let's leave it at that and wait for the game with Bangladesh. Doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani.

What do you have to say when your Super favourite India barely escaped from those Namak Haram Afghans? Oh for you that must have been a coincidence right? Fact is, no other team can be taken lightly. Yes, Pakistani team is certainly not in its best form but for what they are at-least they are trying.

Are you sure you know what you're talking about?

Pakistan has played 8 matches in this world cup

4 Wins
3 losses
1 NR

Not the best of the performances but still good enough

Those who are whining can continue whining

It is a decent performance with us still alive in the tournament

No reason to whine for now

It is far from decent performance, considering the fact the amount of money we spend on cricket as well as the legacy we had.

No reason to whine for now, fair enough. Tell me where do you draw the red line when it comes to our cricket?

Back
Top Bottom