What's new

Bangladesh u19 vs Indiau19 1st ODI at Kolkata (Bangladesh,India and Afghanistan Tri nations series)

Full marks to @BDforever for being a good sport. Winning and losing are part of the sport. After India, my fave team has been Lanka and I always cheer for them. I like it when BD wins too because they do seem to play with a lot of joy and panache. Best of luck to BD cricket team - am sure you will do well in the years to come.

yea to wohee baaat howe k Aa bail maar muje yea apne paoon par khud kulhari marna

english main kia ho ga ? cut off your nose to spite your face? or Digging your own graves :D

Full marks to @BDforever for being a good sport. Winning and losing are part of the sport. After India, my fave team has been Lanka and I always cheer for them. I like it when BD wins too because they do seem to play with a lot of joy and panache. Best of luck to BD cricket team - am sure you will do well in the years to come.

@bongbang @BDforever seem to definitely take it in the right spirit in their own different ways.

There is good potential for this rivalry to become even more funnier over the years.

Back
Top Bottom