What's new

Bangladesh tries to secure wheat from Russia as India stops exports-sources

There was actually a statement put out by Putin that he has halted shelling and was trying to get bus loads of Indian students to East side safely after Modi's call. The first set of such buses had to return midway because of local Ukrainian barricade troops in some place.

After this students were evacuated safely to the western border. It was quite the accomplishment and I remember even opposition leaders here were somewhat surprised he could do that

There was actually a statement put out by Putin that he has halted shelling and was trying to get bus loads of Indian students to East side safely after Modi's call. The first set of such buses had to return midway because of local Ukrainian barricade troops in some place
Shiw us that statmenent please.even indian foreign ministry spoke man was refused and laugh on it in media .andh bhakts are unique .

your mom is pussy
U r now in the ignore the sob list, you fatherless bat product.

Shiw us that statmenent please.even indian foreign ministry spoke man was refused and laugh on it in media .andh bhakts are unique .
Why does this surprise you?

Russia says 130 buses ready to evacuate Indian students, foreigners from Ukraine​

The

remarks by Russian National Defence Control Centre head Colonel-General Mikhail Mizintsev came a day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke to Russian President Vladimir Putin and discussed the safe evacuation of Indians.​

Last edited:
U r now in the ignore the sob list, you fatherless bat product.

Why does this surprise you?

Russia says 130 buses ready to evacuate Indian students, foreigners from Ukraine​

The

remarks by Russian National Defence Control Centre head Colonel-General Mikhail Mizintsev came a day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke to Russian President Vladimir Putin and discussed the safe evacuation of Indians.​

u son of bitch slumdog black skin fatty

@leonblack08 Bhai ,here is one of the best analysis of pinaky bhattachariya! You might be interested as the continueation of the discussion!

(Although I'm against Younus but that's different argument)

Last edited:
Hasina definitely can't tolerate the guy.

This is bad though. In their petty politics, they will drive out a MNC and push our communication and internet connectivity backwards. True, GP has the best network in Bangladesh.

On other news, the Grameen telecom employees reached 50 million settlement with Dr. Yunus-

Can't help but say it, he built his legacy with loans. High interest loans. Sure it helped a lot of people, but also ruined a lot. Riba is never good for society. Guess his "paap er bojha vaari Hoye gese".

The man is a western asset. The BAL and BNP goons are thieves and dacoits but this guy is no better. Also I would like to remind everyone he did not receive the Nobel prize, it was the organization Grameen Bank that received it. He peddles it as if he won the prize. Not that Nobel peace prize means anything, it's a political tool used by western countries to advance their interest.

Also I would like to remind everyone he did not receive the Nobel prize, it was the organization Grameen Bank that received it

The Nobel Peace Prize 2006 was awarded jointly to Muhammad Yunus and Grameen Bank "for their efforts to create economic and social development from below."

Last edited:
Luckily his type hold no sway in the politics of BD anymore.

They are too uneducated and immature to understand the art of statecraft.

I used to be against Hasina getting rid of democracy but now see that this is the best thing that ever happened. Although BD would still have progressed somewhat with the old two-party system it would not have made anywhere near as much progress as it has done under AL since 2009.

This is a forum and we should not take it too seriously.

Look above. The rajakar continuing with his licking.

Don't mind him. He is basically a false-flagger Indian as are many here in the Bangladesh section. Some of these are West Bengalis unfortunately, of the BJP kind, having a special venom against Pakistan. His MO is kinda subtle than the other Indian trolls. His handle should be some indication.

I determined this long ago. There are a few others too. Ask some of the real patriot Bangladeshis in here. You can see what we post and who we support. Real Bangladeshis don't hate Pakistan. They don't lick Sanghi boots either.

If people are born, bred and grew up in Bangladesh, I don't expect them to be such ingrates and support interests of India instead of their own country.

Having Sheikh Mujib as the handle is a great indication that people are traitors or Indians. Only rajakars have this opinion, Golam Azam handle will make you a patriotic Bangladeshi.

The rajakar is assuring his baap, "don't worry real patriotic Bangladeshis can never hate Pakistan, they can only take insults and give the other cheek in return like he does "

@AmiEktaKharapChele
@UKBengali

Last edited:
Having Sheikh Mujib as the handle is a great indication that people are traitors or Indians. Only rajakars have this opinion, Golam Azam handle will make you a patriotic Bangladeshi.

The rajakar is assuring his baap, "don't worry real patriotic Bangladeshis can never hate Pakistan, they can only take insults and give the other cheek in return like he does "

@AmiEktaKharapChele
@UKBengali

Ignore the dude as he is somewhat lacking in the analytical department and gets emotional easily.

Pakistan has basically no future economically and no idea why he thinks we can build any great trading relationship with them in place of India that is much larger economy, growing much quicker, has the resources that BD needs and can give access to Nepal and Bhutan.

He also thinks I may be Indian now after being "on my side" for most of the 11 years I am on this forum since I have stated these basic facts.

Last edited:
It's like those jamati rajakar dogs who do everything under the sun and then pretend to be religious Muslims. These dogs
Just a point, dogs are revered for their loyalty, rajakars are known for their absence of it

Let not insults dogs here

Carry on

@leonblack08 Bhai ,here is one of the best analysis of pinaky bhattachariya! You might be interested as the continueation of the discussion!

(Although I'm against Younus but that's different argument)

Why are you obsessed with this raw agent - pinaky bhattachariya?

Raw has bought both sides.

They helped Zia assassinate Mujib. Then helped Ershad kill Zia. Then helped Tariq Chora destroy Bangladesh.

Why are you obsessed with this raw agent - pinaky bhattachariya?

Raw has bought both sides.

They helped Zia assassinate Mujib. Then helped Ershad kill Zia. Then helped Tariq Chora destroy Bangladesh.
Pinaky isn't raw agent.It's a new BAL propaganda to make him silenced!

But BAL propaganda machine is too weak to convince people! So please don't fall under the propaganda!

Besides I'm not obsessed with Pinaky Bhattachariya! I disagree with most of his videos.

I am just posting his analysis!

However,if I'm fan of anyone , then it's Gautam Das!

You will find I posted many of.his nice articles here about regional politics! Thank you!

The Nobel Peace Prize 2006 was awarded jointly to Muhammad Yunus and Grameen Bank "for their efforts to create economic and social development from below."

I am certain that Hasina wanted to get the prize but could not. Hence the ire...

They don't hand out Nobel prizes to semi-literate people stealing/looting money from every public project imaginable.

Pinaky isn't raw agent.It's a new BAL propaganda to make him silenced!

But BAL propaganda machine is too weak to convince people! So please don't fall under the propaganda!

Besides I'm not obsessed with Pinaky Bhattachariya! I disagree with most of his videos.

I am just posting his analysis!

However,if I'm fan of anyone , then it's Gautam Das!

You will find I posted many of.his nice articles here about regional politics! Thank you!

@Atlas bhai lots of people strangely parroting the same Chetona theme, especially new ones. :-)

Isn't it odd ? :lol:

Eibar buijha lon.... :D

I am certain that Hasina wanted to get the prize but could not. Hence the ire...

They don't hand out Nobel prizes to semi-literate people stealing/looting money from every public project imaginable.
I'm not sure if Hasina want Nobel prize! But surely it's possible! But be sure , chamchas of Hasina always wanted Nobel prize for her!

And even they planned to gherao ( ঘেরাও) the Nobel office because Hasina wasn't awarded it!

Since then I don't take these clowns seriously? 🤣

However younus isn't good man as well! He also looted people money through Grameen bank with 20% interest and with weekly instalment!

What's the point of such loan where you have to pay weekly ? Assume the interest no long 20% when you are paying every week!

And he was awarded Nobel ,so that he can act as pawn of west to rule Bangladesh!

So Bhai we have to be aware of the nilkor Younus and his Grameen bank !

We must rely on our new parties!

Pakistan has basically no future economically and no idea why he thinks we can build any great trading relationship with them

He doesn't think. I suspect the guy has family in Pakistan through marriage. When you have family and relatives among others, you don't tend to go the rational route about them. Whether he is from a rajakar family or simply he or some of his family members are married to/with Pakistanis, the end result is same, that is he is act and behave in the interest of and against the interest of Pak and BD respectively.

Back
Top Bottom