What's new

Bangladesh tour to Pakistan and India's internal politics

Now question is which direction Bangladesh should go and will be beneficial for Bangladesh?

Whether really India is behind of all these?

What is the benefit of India keeping cricket away from Pakistan?

Will be appreciated if you provide your opinions in this regard.

Indians until now never invited us violating ICC rules while all other member states invited us. SL invited us twice and PAK once and we played 3 tests and 5 ODI's in PAK. We never get to play 3 test series that too in foreign soil. Now BCCI for
its anti-paK politics is inviting us. Now tell me, is this BCB-BCCI relations based on mutual respect?

Its all about profit, give and take...

Mustafa Kamal's decision is the final one... ICC's approval and appointment of neutral match official is also other pre requisite for the tour which is unlikely by ICC.

So under which justification BCB will send its team to Pakistan when ICC does not declare it safe??

If this was the prerequisite then why did lutas kamal in PAK said that the security is satisfactory and gave an impression to PCB that the tour is possible. Didn't BCB knew that the ICC has to send match offcials and if they didn't than we have to
take it that BCB is run by incompetent morons. Lutas Kamal could have just kept his mouth shut in PAK and held closed door
meeting with PCB rather than saying openly that the tour is possible.

If this was the prerequisite then why did lutas kamal in PAK said that the security is satisfactory and gave an impression to PCB that the tour is possible. Didn't BCB knew that the ICC has to send match offcials and if they didn't than we have to
take it that BCB is run by incompetent morons. Lutas Kamal could have just kept his mouth shut in PAK and held closed door

Both lotus kamal's approval and ICC's approval is required. Bangladesh can not just send team based on ICC approval without it's own satisfaction. Same also apply for the ICC. If Pakistan is really safe why ICC is not providing green light... Why Pakistan is not doing nothing to remove the obstacle if they are so sure about their safety?/

I think India didnt invite BN team yet bcz of their poor performance. Bangladeshi team was not performing well and for learning purpose, playing against a team which is not permoming at all is not very worthy, thats y I guess they prefered to invite strong teams.

But after Asia cup's performance of BN, I think u guys will surely get an inivitation from India pretty soon.

This is truly my personal opinion and I might be wrong. So no offense please

Both lotus kamal's approval and ICC's approval is required. Bangladesh can not just send team based on ICC approval without it's own satisfaction. Same also apply for the ICC. If Pakistan is really safe why ICC is not providing green light... Why Pakistan is not doing nothing to remove the obstacle if they are so sure about their safety?/

I think thats what PCB is working on.
This is the reason they are calling BN team again and again to visit Pakitan, so, by giving ur team a full proof security they can remove the obstacles for future home series.

this is the only way Pakistan can prove in front of the whole world that we are safe to visit. If u think there is another option available please share.

where are those stupid indians who were upto me when i said tht indians bad politics is behind sudden refusal of BCB chairman after visiting pakistan...

Bangladeshis should take the decision on their own.

As I said earlier... that eventually came true. After the circulation of the news of India is likely to invite Bangladesh for a full series, on the same day a news came out that a Bangladeshi cricket board official has said that Bangladesh is not going to tour Pakistan in near future. Now only thing to confirm whether BCB president mostofa kamal has confirmed the position of ICC presidency even if Pakistan withdraw the support...

Bangladesh news: Bangladesh could visit India for full series | Bangladesh Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

Bangladesh will not tour Pakistan currently: BCB official | The News Tribe

we didnt seek ICC approval when we gave you entire world cup match as a gift for your test status, and played with you and invited you in our home to play, when was the last time india played with you in their own home ground, yeah when it comes for recieving hand, you dont care about ICC, but when it comes to give some thing in return, you blame all the situations, bangladesh is not safe dont kid yourself, BSF kills you guys every now and then, but still you guys want to sit in india's lap, well trust me, next time you need us, we will not be around

if this october PPL is successful, we certainlywont be sending our team mates in BPL next year

we didnt seek ICC approval when we gave you entire world cup match as a gift for your test status, and played with you and invited you in our home to play, when was the last time india played with you in their own home ground

Whats this story? I see people harping on about it over and over again

we didnt seek ICC approval when we gave you entire world cup match as a gift for your test status, and played with you and invited you in our home to play, when was the last time india played with you in their own home ground, yeah when it comes for recieving hand, you dont care about ICC, but when it comes to give some thing in return, you blame all the situations, bangladesh is not safe dont kid yourself, BSF kills you guys every now and then, but still you guys want to sit in india's lap, well trust me, next time you need us, we will not be around

if this october PPL is successful, we certainlywont be sending our team mates in BPL next year

It's like the prostitute and pimp story. The pimp will beat and rob the prostitute but the prostitute will always go back to the pimp. India will kill Bangladeshi illegals like cockroaches but Bangladesh will do whatever it can to bend over for India. I hope Bangladesh don't come to Pakistan, I rather face a good team on a neutral venue rather then face a lowly minnow on home ground. We've humiliated Bangladesh too many times now. I think its 31 games straight. Backstabbers will remain backstabbers, we gave them the test team status. We played a test series with Bangladesh when no one played with them cuz they were not worthy enough.
btw the BPL is half a** try at a premier league. Foreign players still haven't been paid their salaries.

If security is not a issue then why ICC is not giving a green light??

The series does not need the go-ahead of the ICC:

‘No ICC approval required by PCB, BCB for holding series’ | DAWN.COM

Looks like this is a cheap stunt by the BCB, when coming to Pakistan, & confirming that the security preparations were adequate & satisfactory.

The BCB tried to put everything on the ICC, but when the ICC said there was no need for their approval for the series to go ahead; put everything on the Bangladeshi government.

if BPL doesnt pay it will be the biggest mistake the official bangladesh primier league going to garbage and bangladesh will never see another league again, like ICL

Why do we have to ask bangladesh? We've beaten them so many times, it's not like we want them to come because of their playing abilities. We just need any team to come to Pakistan and any country can fill that role, it doesn't have to be bangladesh and its back stabbing board.

Indian players will play in Next BPL, Bangladesh is going to india to tour later in this year. Previously there was no india tour in the schedule! Something happening behind the screen! By the way we should not go to pakistan to play! Champions of cricket Pakistanis deserves much better team in their land like Australia. Ahem! Are you guys playing them in Sri Lanka? Why? Isn't pakistan safe enough for a series?

Back
Top Bottom