What's new

Bangladesh to name major road after Indira Gandhi

I am happy bangla is naming a street after Indira.....I feel in India's modern history she had vision like no other. Sad the way her life was taken, I truly believe she had let too early becasue she had so much to accomplish.

It seems the Indians have been stunned into silence. Finally peace and quiet. After Satwant Singh, Beant Singh, Sayyed Farook Rahman and Bazlul Huda the only other logical name left to add would be Ziaul Haq. Only after we have named our roads after these people will the Indians finally shut up.

It seems the Indians have been stunned into silence. Finally peace and quiet. After Satwant Singh, Beant Singh, Sayyed Farook Rahman and Bazlul Huda the only other logical name left to add would be Ziaul Haq. Only after we have named our roads after these people will the Indians finally shut up.

I don't think any Indian gives 2 cr@p about what you name your roads, so get out of your delusion.

By the way, there was a similar thread about this 2 months back - http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/101748-dhaka-road-named-after-indira.html - I am assuming it was about the same road.

Guess you should name the road after Gen Tikka Khan..atleast that would make Razakars leftovers in your country happy.

How about Yahya Khan road?

Razakaar road seems even better.

Or Just Dhaka Parade ground road in the memory of the razakaars who were serviced there. ;)

oh DIPU MONI!.... we already have a road after indira gandhi in the heart of dhaka city! why again???

Already got a road after Indira. I suggest Awami to rename the Dhaka city after her. If they want oil the Indians then why not all the way. Bloody Aulad-e-H#rami. :sniper:

What about al Fakira?

Fakirs are good chaps.

Are you talking to yourself or about yourself?

Couldn't quite get it.

Who is aulad e or whatever you are stating?

And what does it mean, some words of Praise?

You must forgive me, I know Bengali but I am not hot as far as Urdu goes, while it appears you are more familiar with Urdu than Bengali and that is why you use it always instead of Bengali which is what you should know since you claim to be from Bangladesh!

it is your roads.

Name it after your own name.

As if it matters!

Don't overrate yourselves.

Name your road as Pygmy if you wish!

That would probably delight you!

Actually, you should suggest names of Razakar, Al-Badr and Al-Shams leaders. They were the vibrant soul of East Pakistan that you all sorely miss or so it appears!

I am sure you have not forgotten to remind them to make the signs bilingual - first in Urdu and then below in Bengali.

If they don't, write a book!

Expose them!!

Let the title be J'Accuse.

I don't think any Indian gives 2 cr@p about what you name your roads, so get out of your delusion.

By the way, there was a similar thread about this 2 months back - http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/101748-dhaka-road-named-after-indira.html - I am assuming it was about the same road.

Does it mean that they have only one road worthy to be called a road?

Others are what?

Mud tracks?

And anyway what do they want roads for?

Only cycle rickshaws seem to ply in their capital city.

Nice gesture.

Indira helped Bangladesh escape from the misrule of Pakistan.

Nice gesture.

Indira helped Bangladesh escape from the misrule of Pakistan.

I would like to give equal credit to the Mukti Bahini and the Bengalis of East Pakistan.

But for their contribution, Bangladesh would not have been created.

They fought well and more importantly they were the eyes and ears of the those who went to liberate!

We remember their contribution with fondness.

Back
Top Bottom