What's new

Bangladesh to get own Taj Mahal

I want the members to guess. The building is built by another Moghal emperor.

Indian brothers if you know the answer please hold your excitement. Let the other forum members guess this. It will help them to increase their knwoledge.

Thanks. :cheers:

GN

wait i know what this is that is bibi ka maqbara ? hehe I think should have guessed the first time I dunno why i asked if it was bd taj I guess I was thinking of it with the topic of this thread.

hi seems to be very arrogant,:wave:

anyways it is in lands of INDIA ;) and constructed by INDIAN Labour Funded by the INDIAN MUGAL KING -SHAH JAHAN and but anybody can see it ofcourse on tourist holiday Visa etc :coffee:...we dont mind;)

hmmm did the words "India" and "Indian" even exist during the time of the Mughals?

did Shah Jahan ever say he was "Indian"? I dont think so.

hmmm did the words "India" and "Indian" even exist during the time of the Mughals?

c'mon dude don't get a case of sour grapes if it doesn't belong to india then who the hell does it belong to ? it doesn't matter if shah jehan ever said he was indian or not be reasonable like it or not the mughals were rulers of india ,they built it there and today it still lies within indian borders and maintained by indians therefore it's theirs and will always be associated with india no matter what .

wait i know what this is that is bibi ka maqbara ? hehe I think should have guessed the first time I dunno why i asked if it was bd taj I guess I was thinking of it with the topic of this thread.

Cheers you got it right.

So did they coppied from somewhere ??? :undecided::disagree:
1. Atlantis is a chain of resorts.
2. Atlantis is a mythical advanced city described by Plato to have existed 9000 years before his time but was destroyed in a great flood.
3. Plato was a Greek Philosopher some 2500 years ago, student of Socrates and mentor of Aristotle. The three were fundamental in laying down the foundations of the Western school of thought.

1. Atlantis is a chain of resorts.
2. Atlantis is a mythical advanced city described by Plato to have existed 9000 years before his time but was destroyed in a great flood.
3. Plato was a Greek Philosopher some 2500 years ago, student of Socrates and mentor of Aristotle. The three were fundamental in laying down the foundations of the Western school of thought.

Gimme a break - is the Atlantis resort a carbon-copy of some other building?

That's what is important. It doesn't matter what the inspiration behind the Atlantis was. Every building is inspired by some pre-existing idea.

Greence under Alexander used to call it India so I am sure the concept of India was well alive at the time of Mughals.

The original name of my country is Bharat which used to be called as Bharatvarsha since vedic period.

Besides the Mughals and the Persians used to call my country as Hindustan despite of the muslim rule of so many years.

All the mughals considered themselves Indian (Hindustani) Kings.

Did you got it from my thread over PDF? or did you really guessed it?

Here is more info.

Apparently Bibi Ka Maqbara was made by Aurangazeb (Son of Shahnawaz and his succesor to Mughal Empire) in loving memory of his wife.

Bibi Ka Maqbara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thats why the place is called as Aurangabad.

Goto Vegas and you'll see Pyramids as well.

This stuff sells, why not do it?

The Palm Atlantis (the one in Dubai) has a pretty closely resembling Mayan/Aztec Pyramid there.

I'm pretty sure they'll make money out of the Taj as well. Maybe open up some expensive restaurants, make it some sort of a romantic getaway. It will just not be for looking at it.

Havent you guys ever heard of the famous proverb linking Imitation and Flattery?
Some kinda bridge is forming between the subcontinental countries after a looooooong time.. Why not leave it be, rather than analyzing it to death, like how you guys did it with the Bovine topic ;)

Did you got it from my thread over PDF? or did you really guessed it?

Here is more info.

Apparently Bibi Ka Maqbara was made by Aurangazeb (Son of Shahnawaz and his succesor to Mughal Empire) in loving memory of his wife.

Bibi Ka Maqbara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thats why the place is called as Aurangabad.

I really guessed it :)
but maybe i cheated and used a loophole dunno if i count as an indian but my mom is indian from chennai :cheers:

But is Bangladesh your country?

No, I have only 1 country and you can see which flag is displayed to the left.

It is not cheap and it is not your money. Pakistan used East Pakistan money to build Islamabad so keep your arrogant comments to yourself.

More accurately read post #15.

If the project was undertaken by the government than it would be a shame but it is being done with private money and if he wants to spend $53 million that is his problem.

Take it easy man, why so touchy? Something very original could have been built with $53 million. The fact that he chose to build one replica, and that to of a monument from a neighboring country, does not go down well, it sends the message that you don't have something of your own to attract tourists so you're compensating with a knock off.

As for people giving examples of Vegas, tourists go there to gamble, not for the fake pyramid or fake Eiffel tower.

Take it easy man, why so touchy? Something very original could have been built with $53 million. The fact that he chose to build one replica, and that to of a monument from a neighboring country, does not go down well, it sends the message that you don't have something of your own to attract tourists so you're compensating with a knock off.

As for people giving examples of Vegas, tourists go there to gamble, not for the fake pyramid or fake Eiffel tower.

I'm sorry you are probably right but we in Bangladesh have no idea about this project. I am sure that the $53 million is not raised by this guy by himself and there may well be foreign money involved. Possibly this has some commercial objective but it is hidden so far. That such a huge project has been undertaken but no one in BD knows about it does appear amazing and why no photos. Anyway lets see how this comes off.

No hard feelings I hope.

Back
Top Bottom