What's new

Bangladesh to get own Taj Mahal

WOW, that sucks. I guess the guy ran out of money to build it.

Toilet tiles to build a replica of the Taj Mahal!

Aw shucks!

I was always curious as to which guy has the capacity to spend $53 million in Bangladesh! Even most Hollywood movies don't have that kind of a budget!

He is just a complete idiot it looks ugly. It got a 5* hotel right in front of its porch. I believe he spent most of the money on that hotel. and the rest looks like a mosque, and some distant Taj Mahal without Nooor Jahan.. :-). I am thinking of going there only to see whether he screwed up any of our archeological site or not. You know that was the capital of Bhuians, who kept Bengal out of Mogul aggression for most of the mogul rules in India.

Why would anyone build something they can't finish? Or maybe it's his personal residence that isn't built yet? What went wrong here so fast?

Any Bengali members seen it up close yet? Thoughts?

Why would anyone build something they can't finish? Or maybe it's his personal residence that isn't built yet? What went wrong here so fast?

Any Bengali members seen it up close yet? Thoughts?

It was a cheap construction. The mustve covered the cost of building it and earned additional profits on the entry fee because of the millions of visitors. Big scam.

There wont be any value to duplicate guys...Taj Mahal has its own value of love, its nothing to do with India.
Bangladesh taj mahal shouldnt become some hangout place or movie shooting place. It should carry some message for next generation.
Bangladesh can think to constuct totally different for its ppl who died for the country. PPl from all over the world will visit with some respect.

I don't understand this film director ! if he loved taj mahal enough to visit 6 times and spend millions making his own replica why didn't he atleast try and do it justice i mean why use toilet tiles and pink paint ??? lol I don't think he loves the taj that much if he's insulting it by making a half assed copy.

Back
Top Bottom