Not open for further replies.
International Debut for the Pakistani Thunders - Defense-Update Newscast
JF-17-THUNDER.jpg

its block-1
imagine block 2

we already checked libya and iran
what they did with us when Libya transfer its nuclear devices to usa
if we can make atom bomb by our own self then why u cannot make it

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

well said bro

Buying jets are a big waste of money, we need SAMs

Yes, we need short, medium and long range SAMs. Only last year BAF has procured a few batteries of short range SAMs. When the country's vital assets are covered with many more short range SAMs, BAF will go after medium ones and then after the long range ones.

However, SAMs only are not enpough. We also need a strong airforce with at least 9 sq., including training crafts, of planes that can take the battle to the enemy land.

Major Shaheb, are you for real? Do U have slightest idea about the targets of enemy's first blitz in air war? All the 15+ runways could be made non-functional even by cruise or ballistic missile strikes then where do you fly from? And the cost of arresting hook + ground mechanism would be epic? What are U smoking, BRO? Ask Sub or Erikson engineers about the cost of JAS Grippen's short take off features and U would find out that they haven't charged extra for South Africa or Chez's one. I'VE specifically mentioned about F-7 because its manufacturer is known as global cheap star in producing industrial goods. So, Chinese would deliver even by the fraction of the cost of Swedish if the case is made viable. BTW, did you hear PAF's JF-17 taking off of motor way? Does it show that Chinese are capable? They had a project called F-7MF, which didn't see light because JF-17 took its focus away. With the larger nose cone, customized long range AESA + SAR for making it net centric, Thirst Vectored engine along with its short takes off ability of 48 of it wouldn't cost as much as 16 MIG-29MRCA or SU-30MK throughout the life, let along Grippen NG or F-Sola EF. And once research is done, project is initiated and parts are made; other F-7's in BAF's inventory could also be upgraded to a level of Bison or better.

I exemplified F-7 because it was known as poor man F-Sola. As a point blank defence's AC, it's pretty good and with AWACS or net's support, it would take 5 times costlier AC than itself. Knowing budget constrain and being practical, I suggested for an AC with STOL/VTOL or short takes off feature because that would raise its survivality from the enemy's first few blitzes. All you have to camouflage it by few layers. Cost of Chinese RAM quoting or other stealthy ingredients would also be fraction of Rusky or Westerner's one. So, now do you find my rational or you think BD is super rich to go for F-22? BTW, why are you so allergic about JF-17? I'VE been following its evolution since 2005 and it has crossed all bumpy roads in such a tremendous pace to become a 4th Gen fighter, only astonishing would be suitable word to describe it. If F-7MF’s type is impossible then IMHO a customized JF-17 would be perfect for BAF's upper mid requirement.

Ask our Pakistani brothers about the R&D cost of JF-17 in total. Then manage that kind of budget and setup an Aeronautical complex. Then sign MOU with China. Then do the research and develop the version and start selling it to BAF. Man you will be a multimillionaire. You may also propose the project to France, Germany, CHINA, India etc Coz what happen if their enemy fires cruise missiles and take away their runway then from where they will fly their planes.

This way you could also put your name in the history of world Aeronautics and be a legend.

Ask our Pakistani brothers about the R&D cost of JF-17 in total. Then manage that kind of budget and setup an Aeronautical complex. Then sign MOU with China. Then do the research and develop the version and start selling it to BAF. Man you will be a multimillionaire. You may also propose the project to France, Germany, CHINA, India etc Coz what happen if their enemy fires cruise missiles and take away their runway then from where they will fly their planes.

This way you could also put your name in the history of world Aeronautics and be a legend.
Lol! Intellectual ability in third gear led you to come up with such jingoistic write up and also helped me to figure out the reason for JF-17's allergy. BTW, did you think for a blink of second that I didn't propose anything new and you could save time, energy on not demonstrating such stupidity? Do you even know the meaning of the customization of an already existing product and going some extra miles in tweaking on another? Do you need to go to France, Germany for that or need a skilled work force, tech know how and less than portion of researching on new one? And for your info! Not only Pakistani but also other peace loving people from any community or religion are my brothers. Finally it’s just wasting time on debating a hateful peps quake that has load of horse shyte in head.

The best form of defence is to attack. SAMS wont be able to attack our enemy teritory, But jets will.
That is also true in relative term. If you propose attacking Indian force by F-7BG or junk MIG then it would be equal to commit suicide. So, it’s more feasible on when you have some sorts of parity against enemy.

That is also true in relative term. If you propose attacking Indian force by F-7BG or junk MIG then it would be equal to commit suicide. So, it’s more feasible on when you have some sorts of parity against enemy.

I meant enemy in a general term. Such as maybe a rouge warship from another country, etc.

Anyway, our planes can still bomb runways to prevent the enemy from flying

The best form of defence is to attack. SAMS wont be able to attack our enemy teritory, But jets will.

our aircraft inventory is no match for the indian inventory, we need sams and long range missiles. We should atleast be able to reach kolkata with our missiles. Kolkata in whole has a bigger economy than Bangladesh, so they have more to lose than us.

Hey, you are talking about Mig-29!! bro!! Just a couple of BAF 8 Mig-29 is well capable enough to wipe your entire JUNK FIGHTER 17 fleet. You should be grateful to India that they did not attack you with their current fleet. Their Mig-29 fleet alone can wipe your entire fleet out of world face. You are lucky.
Are U a son of traitor MUA to act more Bharati than an original one? Do you know the story of Iraq and Yugoslavia's MIGS against allay and NATO attacks? If not then make yourself updated File:MiG-25 Foxbat.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. What about SYRIA losing over 28 Rusky made junks against ISRO's FS in 80s, Operation Mole Cricket 19 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Don't pretend to be an expert because you are not and don't advise me ever to be grateful toward Malauns because they aren't simply worthy of it. Do you even know that they had brokered BD's MIG deal to get the best of its kind ( MIG-29K) in a very minimal price? How about those junk's 2ndhand ness? RAWAMYS again looted millions of $$ by providing used junk-29S to BAF that couldn't be flown until Saifur Rahman paid over 12 Million to get parts during BNP's era. And after all, those junks couldn't be upgraded to SMT standard and make BVR capable without giving another structural up gradation. So, before trying to side kick, learn how sharp/reflexive is your opposition; especially considering a just losing battle against the same one.

our aircraft inventory is no match for the indian inventory, we need sams and long range missiles. We should atleast be able to reach kolkata with our missiles. Kolkata in whole has a bigger economy than Bangladesh, so they have more to lose than us.

no comments just LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom