What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope dear its short range and its copy of crotale missile even original crotale is not that much great for guarantee the total defense .its some 15 to 17km range and little good for sea based but land based should be HQ-9

but these are supposed to be stationed in dhaka to get down some indian jets...so these can't do that?

nope dear its short range and its copy of crotale missile even original crotale is not that much great for guarantee the total defense .its some 15 to 17km range and little good for sea based but land based should be HQ-9

Imran Khan, you are getting Major Saheb banned by instigating him to abuse JF-17 .. LOL
I would take it my honor to let Pakistan to fly me one of your JF-17. I can drive car very fast...

but these are supposed to be stationed in dhaka to get down some indian jets...so these can't do that?

its not work simple bro that it has range of 17km so it will never let any jet to enter in 17km range . now a day electronic warfare jamming tech and also anti radiation tech is on jets there is 50-50 chance may jet down or anti radiation hit the sam lolz. so batter long range massive sam systems also interceptor jets work with each other to save the assets from attacks . and yes you can not fight defensive war in air you must have to attack inside enemy territory and air bases other wise you are a cake in dish and they will sure eat you .sam system is well if its mixed and mass located many sites with different ranges and different tech . but no guarantee that sams work 100% .

Imran Khan, you are getting Major Saheb banned by instigating him to abuse JF-17 .. LOL
I would take it my honor to let Pakistan to fly me one of your JF-17. I can drive car very fast...

he is not worthy to discuss dear . we try our best to talk with him nicely on topic and not to insult him but he again and again come with same mess from his mind . so he got what he deserve to get long before .JF-17 is for us we make it for our doctrine and we are happy sadly only Muslims has itching problem with it may be they jealousy from this great achievement . same on Arabs many Arab forums use jf-17 a cockroach jet or chicken just to satisfy there ego and false proud .

its not work simple bro that it has range of 17km so it will never let any jet to enter in 17km range . now a day electronic warfare jamming tech and also anti radiation tech is on jets there is 50-50 chance may jet down or anti radiation hit the sam lolz. so batter long range massive sam systems also interceptor jets work with each other to save the assets from attacks . and yes you can not fight defensive war in air you must have to attack inside enemy territory and air bases other wise you are a cake in dish and they will sure eat you .sam system is well if its mixed and mass located many sites with different ranges and different tech . but no guarantee that sams work 100% .

Thats it gotta get some missiles that can reach the distance of 200 kms an flatten out kolkata **calls hasina** :P

Thats it gotta get some missiles that can reach the distance of 200 kms an flatten out kolkata **calls hasina** :P

We got c-802 and Calcutta is within range. Also Nora - B52 howeitzer can do much damage as well.. ;-)

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

he is not worthy to discuss dear . we try our best to talk with him nicely on topic and not to insult him but he again and again come with same mess from his mind . so he got what he deserve to get long before .JF-17 is for us we make it for our doctrine and we are happy sadly only Muslims has itching problem with it may be they jealousy from this great achievement . same on Arabs many Arab forums use jf-17 a cockroach jet or chicken just to satisfy there ego and false proud .

Thats probably because, you over inflated it.. LOL

Did i just abused???

We got c-802 and Calcutta is within range. Also Nora - B52 howeitzer can do much damage as well.. ;-)

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Thats probably you over inflated it.. LOL

Did i just abused???

whattttttttttttttttt ? you fire antiship missile on city ?:rofl: no no no this is unfair

These are for point defence system. Also good to protect your armoured formation.
They are not for Area Defence System. We need some medium range to long range system with AESA radar to protect our major cities which are immuned to jamming.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

whattttttttttttttttt ? you fire antiship missile on city ?:rofl: no no no this is unfair

Nobody will stop you firing at anythng. Tiger killer guns can be use to kill birds as well.

man that not gonna happen because they are not gonna sale you RIM-161 SM-3 -S200 S-400:cry:

Nobody will stop you firing at anythng. Tiger killer guns can be use to kill birds as well.
THATS gonna happen as india report pakistan edit harpoon missiles for land attack hahahahahahahahahaha and then there was nothing like this because we have tone of baburs abdali ghaznavi shaeen hatf ghuris raads and nasrs WTH we do with harpoon for land attack and we need then badly on ships and subs and naval jets :lol:

man that not gonna happen because they are not gonna sale you RIM-161 SM-3 -S200 S-400:cry:

They will sell anything bro... Its just your misconception that Russian wont sell. They probably wont s-400 due its range more than 300 KM (not permitted under treaty) but up to s-300 they will.

It seems all our military upgrades we get from Awami League, BNP never buys anything. After all this you'd expect BNP to buy all the hardwares.

They will sell anything bro... Its just your misconception that Russian wont sell. They probably wont s-400 due its range more than 300 KM (not permitted under treaty) but up to s-300 they will.

but saudi buy it dear they will never sale it as its there best tech and after s-500 induct fully they will sold it to there allies but i don't see they are gonna sale it to second allies . range is not an issue here S-400 has three type of missiles and they can sold you less range 9M96 which is 40km range or simply 48N6 with 250km range rather then sale to you 40N6 with 400km range . issue is cost hell and sophisticated system can't be sold like this way .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom