What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think they'll sell us s 300 due to the defensive ties the ruskies have with the Indians. India is very close to russia. Our only hope is if the chinese can come up with something.

but saudi buy it dear they will never sale it as its there best tech and after s-500 induct fully they will sold it to there allies but i don't see they are gonna sale it to second allies . range is not an issue here S-400 has three type of missiles and they can sold you less range 9M96 which is 40km range or simply 48N6 with 250km range rather then sale to you 40N6 with 400km range . issue is cost hell and sophisticated system can't be sold like this way .

Well cost is the major issue here for us. Its not russian willingness to sell or not. They even wanted to sell their latest plane to South Korea a major allie of USA.
Hasina ordered some 850 million dollar hardware from Russia. We yet to know what those are.
They also going to build 2000 MW nuclear power plant cost around 4 billion dollars. So, yes Russia will sell. Hasina will meet Putin after he takes power in March.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

I dont think they'll sell us s 300 due to the defensive ties the ruskies have with the Indians. India is very close to russia. Our only hope is if the chinese can come up with something.

India will not oppose if Hasina is in power... :-)
Besides India is not willing to buy S300 which Russia wanted to sell.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

It seems all our military upgrades we get from Awami League, BNP never buys anything. After all this you'd expect BNP to buy all the hardwares.

BNP always good at keeping fiscal management under control. Their main weapon is rhetoric.

can you please explain the rhetoric bit please?

People! This is damn F-7BGI Thread, open Bangladesh SAMs Systems thread separately.

ok, I ask precisely the date we are getting the delivery of F-7BGI? How many total are we getting?

and Mr. aazidane refrain from troll answer from my questions.

ok, I ask precisely the date we are getting the delivery of F-7BGI? How many total are we getting?

and Mr. aazidane refrain from troll answer from my questions.

ok let me answer you honestly dear BD is getting 16 of them and chines never announce or give details like Americans there will be no novice when they come to BD . its way of china but if you were getting from USA you may know there serial numbers dates pictures all data . in this case you have no choice but to wait and see .

ok let me answer you honestly dear BD is getting 16 of them and chines never announce or give details like Americans there will be no novice when they come to BD . its way of china but if you were getting from USA you may know there serial numbers dates pictures all data . in this case you have no choice but to wait and see .

Thanks Imran

16 is good enough. With that some Grippen or Sukhoi will do good against Myanmar. For India, we may not now able to compete getting jets but I agree with others to get ballistic missiles. Now I don't have idea about the missiles. Some called Ballistic, some SAM or what ever

can anyone teach me how many types of these ballistic missiles are? Do they only differ by range or something else? Should we not try to manufacture them ourselves like iran or pakistan? I am pretty sure China will keep its word giving all the help to bd making balistic missiles. This is very important. We can lower more the aggression of india towards bangladesh by missiles than jets.

Lately US also does not adhere with dates to certain specific customers.

Lightning, i havent trolled you just need to develop a sense of humor. I am trying to learn our capabilities thats all.

Thanks Imran

16 is good enough. With that some Grippen or Sukhoi will do good against Myanmar. For India, we may not now able to compete getting jets but I agree with others to get ballistic missiles. Now I don't have idea about the missiles. Some called Ballistic, some SAM or what ever

can anyone teach me how many types of these ballistic missiles are? Do they only differ by range or something else? Should we not try to manufacture them ourselves like iran or pakistan? I am pretty sure China will keep its word giving all the help to bd making balistic missiles. This is very important. We can lower more the aggression of india towards bangladesh by missiles than jets.

dear ballistic missiles are not some thing to easy got . its bring you hell along with them. first of all UN limited range of missiles is 150km . if you try to make more then this you will face sanctions murders blasts even they will never let you get them so easy . and a country like BD can't afford it to be come under fire of USA INDIA MIYANMAR JAPAN EU AUS EAST ASIA for missiles . so its not in picture . you also need rulers like zia ul haq bhutto to work on this project (both killed) you have to mass amount of $$ to waste on projects . missiles are different by types sizes warheads designs parameters and avionics . you need industrial base at least some good brains . you need missile scientists and you need aeronautical and technical engineers too .you need political weight that force world not to take action against you . i even dont see BD has space to test a 500km range missile dear . you also need very good air force to protect your missile sites missile storages missile building facilities . so better you buy 20 new jests rather then take your country in hell of missiles

dear ballistic missiles are not some thing to easy got . its bring you hell along with them. first of all UN limited range of missiles is 150km . if you try to make more then this you will face sanctions murders blasts even they will never let you get them so easy . and a country like BD can't afford it to be come under fire of USA INDIA MIYANMAR JAPAN EU AUS EAST ASIA for missiles . so its not in picture . you also need rulers like zia ul haq bhutto to work on this project (both killed) you have to mass amount of $$ to waste on projects . missiles are different by types sizes warheads designs parameters and avionics . you need industrial base at least some good brains . you need missile scientists and you need aeronautical and technical engineers too .you need political weight that force world not to take action against you . i even dont see BD has space to test a 500km range missile dear . you also need very good air force to protect your missile sites missile storages missile building facilities . so better you buy 20 new jests rather then take your country in hell of missiles

can you please clarify, has it anything to do with MTCR or a new resolution by UN. It is a news to me.

can you please clarify, has it anything to do with MTCR or a new resolution by UN. It is a news to me.

dear talktome use google
and type
UN range limits of 150 km for ballistic missiles

then you will get some 2million pages select any one you like and click it :D

I am guessing only Turkey, Iran and Pakistan have these "ballistic missiles", right?

dear talktome use google
and type
UN range limits of 150 km for ballistic missiles

then you will get some 2million pages select any one you like and click it :D

Well I was expecting a direct answer, you could have done it other wise or you are not of that type, your way of answering defeats the purpose of getting into a discussion, the web is a store house of knowledge but you are just curious to know as much is required, I wasted my effort upon you, sorry ;)

I am guessing only Turkey, Iran and Pakistan have these "ballistic missiles", right?

from muslim countries ? i will say yes real missile makers in muslims are these three but few others buy from china russia and keep them secret like iraq libya (finished )syria saudia kept secret . but buy missile is not a solution .only its give you few years then you have to buy again and its may not possible that time .as now sats monitor every thing its not 70s 80s era . only way is to make it your own start from some help or 0 but work on your own .

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Well I was expecting a direct answer, you could have done it other wise or you are not of that type, your way of answering defeats the purpose of getting into a discussion, the web is a store house of knowledge but you are just curious to know as much is required, I wasted my effort upon you, sorry ;)

dont lose hope try it next time dear may be that time come something out ;) i am PURANA PAAPI and i know well if you know abut MTCR then you have good info just read it again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom