What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys when we'r gonna make our own jetfighters

after srilanka i think ;) you are talking abut making jet? ohhhh but dear its take some 40 years and still india can't induct its homemade jet engine and china use russian engines till last year .just look j-10 jf-17 LCA use tech of other countries .so in my view BD will make there own fighter in 2150 or so

after srilanka i think ;) you are talking abut making jet? ohhhh but dear its take some 40 years and still india can't induct its homemade jet engine and china use russian engines till last year .just look j-10 jf-17 LCA use tech of other countries .so in my view BD will make there own fighter in 2150 or so

probably 3rd generation by 2150

come on... we should atleast try something

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

pak making them with the help of china
india taking russia's help
we should take USA's help then ;) :D

come on... we should atleast try something

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

pak making them with the help of china
india taking russia's help
we should take USA's help then ;) :D

don't every do this mistake if you go near USA its mean your game over :lol:

why not pak help us then
maybe give us some atomic bomb 2
atomic bomb?:woot: :woot: :woot: no no dear its more then we can afford . also hasina will shipment our nuke to india and they will make 100 bollywood films 1000000000000 news items and 1000000000000000000000000000000 articles on it .:lol: ask something else .any small missile like H-2 OR H-4 NASR without nuclear WH ?

atomic bomb?:woot: :woot: :woot: no no dear its more then we can afford . also hasina will shipment our nuke to india and they will make 100 bollywood films 1000000000000 news items and 1000000000000000000000000000000 articles on it .:lol: ask something else .any small missile like H-2 OR H-4 NASR without nuclear WH ?

ya point there
i dont like her gov. anyway

I dont know if darkprice is serious or he is trolling Rofl

sorry bro, my blackberry typing sucks

China started the work to set up a workshop which will start fixing minor problems of aircrafts soon. We will start to design a indigenous training aircraft after 2020... This is the plan... I can assure you we will have a M-71 (motiur-71) by 2030.. With chinese help and parts though!

why not pak help us then
maybe give us some atomic bomb 2
we already checked libya and iran
what they did with us when Libya transfer its nuclear devices to usa
if we can make atom bomb by our own self then why u cannot make it

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

world is replacing their old mig-21 with latest jets like f-16s and jf-17 thunder soon then why you are purchasing old f-7bgi which are same as f-7pg of Pakistan
it is better for u to buy our f-7p and f-7pg because we are now replacing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom