What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEll i never meant to be racist.nor i hate bangladesh or bengali.i rather admire them and call for official apology from bangladesh

my Post was in response to one of the bengali who said Sikh brain are in their A**.which i strongly disliked

BANGLADESH ZINDABAD

kindly go to previous page and tell us who started this Racist conversation by bragging about his height??? yes sir tit for tat! we already did that after his remark......

kindly go to previous page and tell us who started this Racist conversation by bragging about his height??? yes sir tit for tat! we already did that after his remark......

TBH farhaaan you guys buy f-7 and do it all here what if you buy block-52? eat us alive? he post 90% on jf-17 insults others flame troll and bashing and post nothing abut this damn contract still can we blame others?

^^^^ ignore him. it is the best solution..... Actually some pakistanis laughed about this F-7 decision in the 1st 2nd page of this thread. it pissed him off.....

I once laughed about our airforce in a friend's facebook status without knowing he has many BAF pilot in his frnds list....Guess what happened to me! attack after attack!! this guy is too much serious about BAF.

Guys, don't feed the troll.

I've already explained the reasons why the BAF decided to go for F-7BGIs as a 'stop gap' here. And it doesn't have anything to do with the JF-17 being inferior. Only a fool would assume otherwise.

You are seeing the video now!!! Its a 3 months old video. If I take reference from there then JF-17 cann't even fire a PL-9 missile (according to that video). It says JF-17 can fire SD-10A (did not mention its range though). It says, JF-17 has advanced radar but also did not mentioned its detection range!! why? It say it has ECM but did not mentioned range!! why? At the begining of the presentation he said the most attractive part of the aircraft. And that was not its radar, not speed, not its manuverability, not even its rate of climb, what they say the most attractive part is cost. And thats what im saying as always that THE COST CANNT BE THE ONLY DETERMINANT FOR FUTURE AIRCRAFT.

Not interested throwing down gauntlet to your blahs... Just want to say one thing - if you detest everything related to Pakistan then what the heck are you doing at Pakistani defence forum? Why don't you go and break wind somewhere else, some Bangladeshi or Indian forum!!

Guys, don't feed the troll.

I've already explained the reasons why the BAF decided to go for F-7BGIs as a 'stop gap' here. And it doesn't have anything to do with the JF-17 being inferior. Only a fool would assume otherwise.

but there are limits of bashing bhai . we have no hard feeling even BD buy f-35 . bd is one of 57 Muslim nations and you can see every muslim nation buy jets can be read news every month . so its mean they start bashing us ? look at 57 nations from Indonesia to Morocco everyone get best jets as they need or can afford it. what we have problem? why these BD guys have some special problem with pakistan and made in pakistan ? after 1971 we never seen a single hard official comment from pakistan to BD never seen our ministers politicians teachers think tanks bashing on BD but can be seen daily in Bangladesh bashing on pakistan . what you guys have problem now? in modern pakistan there is no any good bad feelings abut you guys .i am really sick now when i read every month some new hate drama .

^^^^ ignore him. it is the best solution..... Actually some pakistanis laughed about this F-7 decision in the 1st 2nd page of this thread. it pissed him off.....

I once laughed about our airforce in a friend's facebook status without knowing he has many BAF pilot in his frnds list....Guess what happened to me! attack after attack!! this guy is too much serious about BAF.

So does this authorise this fool to continue with his BS? If people like him are pissed off then they better leave this forum, whatever the nationality of the individual is..

need to cool down NOW

please

stick to the topic
if you dislike a plane then fine

just discuss the topic and get on with it

Major Shaheb , all your points are outdated -- keep to the topic if you want to discuss f7, otherwise go to to info pool thread-- btw jft has fire pl5e2 and f-7 sub generations are 1,2,3,4 -including '1st gen' f-7 and this classification is not that of the general post cold war classicifications
Versions of the MiG-21 - MiG-21.de

^^^^ ignore him. it is the best solution..... Actually some pakistanis laughed about this F-7 decision in the 1st 2nd page of this thread. it pissed him off

Nobody should laugh about F-7 it has proven its worth in its time, BGI is the edge of F-7's upgraded technology by far very good. So Imran Khan you should not flairup at someone if someone reads-understands JFT qualities and yet does not acknowledge then leave him be not worth quarreling with. I have explained in detail F-16/Gripens/F-18 are not an option and would never land in BAF unless BAF wants to see itself in a position where PAF was in 90s. BAF needs to have atleast $2.4B ready to procure F-16s or Gripens and get ready for US or Swedish equipment to be thoroughly under surveillance and strict Checks. I already explained it cost Thailand around $2.4B to procure 2 AWE&C along with 12 Gripens how is it BAF would ever acquire 18 Gripens or F-16s for $1B impossible even if those F-16s are out of reserve stocks.

That person is not understanding that Egypt Air Force or any other Air Force would opt JFT Block II not Block I it is what PAF inducted and would be upgraded to Block II in time but replacement would not come soon.

JFT Block II; RD-93 or Chinese WS engine, Better Avionics, Retractable in Flight Refueller Probe or atleast Fixed RF, Radar KLJ 7, the radar is far better than any radar in F-7/A-5/Mig-21/F-4/F-5 , Variety of munitions, Capabilities A2A/A2G/AntiShip
- customizable later on ALCM less range then 300KM can be acquired Turkey is working on it could be BAF's best option., BVR SD 10-A as export, Other short range missiles. Upgrades after Block II could commence like IRST and vice versa. It has been explain in detail in JF-17 thread by others.

All in all Block II would be standard and gives a lot than what non other fighter currently in market at a reasonable price tag offers not even Mig-29 the standard mig-29 is $30M, let me tell you the mig-29s Malaysia got were $35M each and it became pain in the arse for their Air Force to maintain, BAF would acquire most definitely a squadron for the sake of commonality as they are operating even being aware of the high operational costs it is to be seen if migs come from russian air force inventory as refurbished or new ones but most likely refurbished one from russian air force inventory refurbished extended life service as being low cost alternative at $25M atleast if someone claims $15M they are fools, russian did not spare hindustan look at the aircraft carrier procurement costs $15M is a big lie and not feasible.

Reason to explain is so that major internet commando sahib can understand JFT fulfills the requirements of BAF under all circumstances in a Low Combination if even BAF pursue SU-30-35 in future for a higher end.

Avisheik; -Well the article said that our air cheif himself mentioned that we are going for these either four aircrafts. As our military cheif have delivered what they had promised so far.

;)Remember J-10, your air force said we'll get J-10, remember your air force said mig-29 years passed it has yet to materialize.

-Bro, india is not the boss of US, Russia. I think US, russia will still sell spares to us as it is to their own benefit, in case we go to war. Finally, india is not the only frenemy we have. One of the main reason we are modernizing ourselves is because of the Burma naval standoff.

hindustan has a very strong lobby you might not get F-16s if you get it you would get something similar to Egyptians without AMRAAMs then what purpose does it serve if you are not equip with BVR AMRAAMs. With SU-30 you might get the standard variant but then again no guarantees in conflict-war times from russians on behest of hindustan.

- US used to operate a lot of f 16s last time. But they moved on to other planes now. China however, is not operating or ordering them, even though it has been produced for some time now.

F-16s are going under upgrades with AESA both F-16s and F-15s moved on to other planes i don't know what do you mean by that what other plane is there F-18s are with Naval Wing. Did not understand Chinese part.

- JFT block 2 perhaps to replace our f-7s. Yeah, JFT will continue to improve with time, but so will the gripen or the the other planes.

Can BAF afford Gripens at $60M currently. The next Gen Gripen E/F would kick off in 2015 something along the lines of Typhoon.

Nobody should laugh about F-7 it has proven its worth in its time, BGI is the edge of F-7's upgraded technology by far very good. So Imran Khan you should not flairup at someone if someone reads-understands JFT qualities and yet does not acknowledge then leave him be not worth quarreling with. I have explained in detail F-16/Gripens/F-18 are not an option and would never land in BAF unless BAF wants to see itself in a position where PAF was in 90s. BAF needs to have atleast $2.4B ready to procure F-16s or Gripens and get ready for US or Swedish equipment to be thoroughly under surveillance and strict Checks. I already explained it cost Thailand around $2.4B to procure 2 AWE&C along with 12 Gripens how is it BAF would ever acquire 18 Gripens or F-16s for $1B impossible even if those F-16s are out of reserve stocks.

That person is not understanding that Egypt Air Force or any other Air Force would opt JFT Block II not Block I it is what PAF inducted and would be upgraded to Block II in time but replacement would not come soon.

JFT Block II; RD-93 or Chinese WS engine, Better Avionics, Retractable in Flight Refueller Probe or atleast Fixed RF, Radar KLJ 7, the radar is far better than any radar in F-7/A-5/Mig-21/F-4/F-5 , Variety of munitions, Capabilities A2A/A2G/AntiShip
- customizable later on ALCM less range then 300KM can be acquired Turkey is working on it could be BAF's best option., BVR SD 10-A as export, Other short range missiles. Upgrades after Block II could commence like IRST and vice versa. It has been explain in detail in JF-17 thread by others.

All in all Block II would be standard and gives a lot than what non other fighter currently in market at a reasonable price tag offers not even Mig-29 the standard mig-29 is $30M, let me tell you the mig-29s Malaysia got were $35M each and it became pain in the arse for their Air Force to maintain, BAF would acquire most definitely a squadron for the sake of commonality as they are operating even being aware of the high operational costs it is to be seen if migs come from russian air force inventory as refurbished or new ones but most likely refurbished one from russian air force inventory refurbished extended life service as being low cost alternative at $25M atleast if someone claims $15M they are fools, russian did not spare hindustan look at the aircraft carrier procurement costs $15M is a big lie and not feasible.

Reason to explain is so that major internet commando sahib can understand JFT fulfills the requirements of BAF under all circumstances in a Low Combination if even BAF pursue SU-30-35 in future for a higher end.

Cann't agree on that. If you say its better then I would agree but If you say far better then I would not. Cause, KLJ-7 has a look-up range of 75KM and the radar that F-7BG is using KLJ-6F and it has a look-up range of 65-70KM.

BAF is going to Procure 1 squadron of F-7BGI with a better radar than F-7BG. It shall have 3 MFD display, HOTAS, HUD, HMD, NVG, PGM & LGB. It is meant to replace A-5C/FT-6 from service and shall also be used as a stop-gap aircraft till the 4++ generation aircraft procurement deal finalize. The existing 8 mig-29 shall also be upgraded to SMT standard soon.

I have always hated Awami League (AL) led govt. but this time I am liking them for one reason only. That is: The master plan they are executing. As it has become a trend in BD that when a govt. changes so does all the decisions taken by the past govt. To prevent that AL govt. is working on full swing to complete everything they have started within their time frame. And as for the fighter aircraft procurement program, they are planning now and shall execute it when they come to power again in 1919. 4-5 years is good time to deliver 20-32 aircraft i guess. The Air Force is positively looking forward to F-16 and Su-30 (my source says). Although I did not understand why are they planning to mix it up with US and Russian aircraft.

Air force is also positively looking forward to a 24 AJT (L-159, Mig-AT, M-346, and another contender the source could not confirm). BAF is also looking forward to replace its age old PT-6 in the near future.

Avisheik; -Well the article said that our air cheif himself mentioned that we are going for these either four aircrafts. As our military cheif have delivered what they had promised so far.

;)Remember J-10, your air force said we'll get J-10, remember your air force said mig-29 years passed it has yet to materialize.

-Bro, india is not the boss of US, Russia. I think US, russia will still sell spares to us as it is to their own benefit, in case we go to war. Finally, india is not the only frenemy we have. One of the main reason we are modernizing ourselves is because of the Burma naval standoff.

hindustan has a very strong lobby you might not get F-16s if you get it you would get something similar to Egyptians without AMRAAMs then what purpose does it serve if you are not equip with BVR AMRAAMs. With SU-30 you might get the standard variant but then again no guarantees in conflict-war times from russians on behest of hindustan.

- US used to operate a lot of f 16s last time. But they moved on to other planes now. China however, is not operating or ordering them, even though it has been produced for some time now.

F-16s are going under upgrades with AESA both F-16s and F-15s moved on to other planes i don't know what do you mean by that what other plane is there F-18s are with Naval Wing. Did not understand Chinese part.

- JFT block 2 perhaps to replace our f-7s. Yeah, JFT will continue to improve with time, but so will the gripen or the the other planes.

Can BAF afford Gripens at $60M currently. The next Gen Gripen E/F would kick off in 2015 something along the lines of Typhoon.

- I dont know about the j 10 deal. Maybe it fell through or our air force wants some other kind of jets. I dont get the mig 29 part.

- I dont think india has a strong lobby in US, furthermore we are in the good books of the US(am talking bout gripen). i think they maybe it has a strong lobby in the kremlin. However, russia is like the weapons exporter of the world. We exported a lot from russia without much sanctions.

-What i meant was, last time US used to operate a lot of f16 (numerically) compared to now.

- Well china is not ordering jf 17 as of ye, they are in the evaluation process.

- Haha gripen is my choice for the BAF. Well bangladesh may be going for a $850 million arms deal with russia in the future. So i guess yeah we can afford it. (There is thread about it in bd section)

Cann't agree on that. If you say its better then I would agree but If you say far better then I would not. Cause, KLJ-7 has a look-up range of 75KM and the radar that F-7BG is using KLJ-6F and it has a look-up range of 65-70KM.

BAF is going to Procure 1 squadron of F-7BGI with a better radar than F-7BG. It shall have 3 MFD display, HOTAS, HUD, HMD, NVG, PGM & LGB. It is meant to replace A-5C/FT-6 from service and shall also be used as a stop-gap aircraft till the 4++ generation aircraft procurement deal finalize. The existing 8 mig-29 shall also be upgraded to SMT standard soon.

I have always hated Awami League (AL) led govt. but this time I am liking them for one reason only. That is: The master plan they are executing. As it has become a trend in BD that when a govt. changes so does all the decisions taken by the past govt. To prevent that AL govt. is working on full swing to complete everything they have started within their time frame. And as for the fighter aircraft procurement program, they are planning now and shall execute it when they come to power again in 1919. 4-5 years is good time to deliver 20-32 aircraft i guess. The Air Force is positively looking forward to F-16 and Su-30 (my source says). Although I did not understand why are they planning to mix it up with US and Russian aircraft.

Air force is also positively looking forward to a 24 AJT (L-159, Mig-AT, M-346, and another contender the source could not confirm). BAF is also looking forward to replace its age old PT-6 in the near future.

Does that mean, they going for both F16 and SU30 smultaneousy or they going to choose one of those two???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom