What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there aint any illegal immigrant. Bunch of hindus are getting converted everyday, muslim in India are reproducing like hell and the end result is continued demographic changes in estern India. They need to find a way to get rid off those excess Muslims. The easiset way to do that by bashing them as Bangladeshi and trying to push them through our boder. But BDR is ever vigillant and foil every attempt by India to do these kind of heinous act.

A report prepared by France 24 .

Get your head out of your backside and see what problems your illegal immigrants cause for our local people .

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont care about burma or wateva but my blood boils when i see them, they keep shouting throughout the entire day cant understand assamese try to mingle with the local girls whenever possible. some of them work as robbers during the night and they scout targets during the day by posing as rickshaw wallas. they dont bath for like weeks and gets on the public busses with thier stinking bodies. all tge local people hate them because they have no hygine or manners. the bring up slums wherever possible. god knows what kind of bengali they speak even the local bangalis cant understand them. 70 % of the crimes done in guwahati are because of them. help us brothers or assam will be overrun by them. please all my assamese brothers vote for bjp or the f**king congress and audf will keep inviting them for vote bank. even the local bengalis hate them. The bsf should be given more power so that they can kill them before they can enter my state. btw is there any aasu members here ????

oh man this is serious problem. What did your Govt. do to solve this problem? Have they ever sent any formal protest to GOB?? I havent heard any.. I want to know the official answer of Bangladesh Gov. I do think india never raised this topic to Bangladesh because they know this claim is baseless...

Well, you have a chance now, to make your first post on this thread that is actually relevant to the topic. :azn:

On topic: I have no idea why India is constantly complaining about Bangladeshi immigration. All the Bangladeshi immigrants I have known are hard working and eager to improve themselves.

How about taking in millions of them illegally into China then?

A report prepared by France 24 .

Get your head out of your backside and see what problems your illegal immigrants cause for our local people .

lol. So they had one man who says that he crosses the border frequently to get cheaper petrol and we have evidence of huge illegal migration.

You need to try better than that.

And my original question still stands, why would Bangladeshi people move from their own country to a foreign land that on a GDP/capita basis is no more richer?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. So they had one man who says that he crosses the border frequently to get cheaper petrol and we have evidence of huge illegal migration.

And my original question still stands, why would Bangladeshi people move from their own country to a foreign land that on a GDP/capita basis is no more richer?

more job opportunity....GDP is GROSS domestic Product.It is not an indicator for how much an un-skilled labourer earns...Anyways,when it comes to GDP per capita,that of India is double to that of Bangladesh.

i dont care about burma or wateva but my blood boils when i see them, they keep shouting throughout the entire day cant understand assamese try to mingle with the local girls whenever possible. some of them work as robbers during the night and they scout targets during the day by posing as rickshaw wallas. they dont bath for like weeks and gets on the public busses with thier stinking bodies. all tge local people hate them because they have no hygine or manners. the bring up slums wherever possible. god knows what kind of bengali they speak even the local bangalis cant understand them. 70 % of the crimes done in guwahati are because of them. help us brothers or assam will be overrun by them. please all my assamese brothers vote for bjp or the f**king congress and audf will keep inviting them for vote bank. even the local bengalis hate them. The bsf should be given more power so that they can kill them before they can enter my state. btw is there any aasu members here ????

Thats probably Assamese girls find them attractive... :undecided:
Afterall hardworking tan body.. who can beat tat??

Thats probably Assamese girls find them attractive... :undecided:
Afterall hardworking tan body.. who can beat tat??

wow.. you are making a lot of sense these days iajdani.. you know that?

more job opportunity....GDP is GROSS domestic Product.It is not an indicator for how much an un-skilled labourer earns...Anyways,when it comes to GDP per capita,that of India is double to that of Bangladesh.

You miss the point. Assam has virtually the same GDP/capita as Bangladesh. They are not moving to any of the richer Indian states like Maharastra.

wow.. you are making a lot of sense these days iajdani.. you know that?

No i was trying comprehend the post posted by that so called IIT Aasu guy.

You miss the point. Assam has virtually the same GDP/capita as Bangladesh. They are not moving to any of the richer Indian states like Maharastra.

No after the new data comes out you will see our GDP is as par with Maharastra. Comparing BD with Assam is just nonsense.

Flawed argument. You can't compare the GDP/capita of a country to that of a region. Compare the GDP/capita of say Guwahati, Assam to that of the Villages in Bangladesh near the Assam/Bangladesh border, you ll get your answer.

Not every poor Bangladeshi villager can afford to/ wants to go to Dhaka in search of livelihood, when getting to Guwahati seems easier to them.

You are wrong at that point..I was in West Bengal for quite some time,and I saw a lot of Bangladeshis there...I came to Mumbai,and guess what,I see a lot of them working in the construction sites of the housing societies.There are many Bangladeshis living in Delhi,an entire colony.

Most of the Bangladeshis in Assam actually came during the turmoils of 1970-71,an estimated volume of 10 million in total.
Many of them actually help others on the other side of the border to cross illegally.We need the fences quite fast.There is a lot of smuggling of not only cattle but also drugs is taking place through the porous borders,let alone illegal immigration.

I believe you may be from an affluent background, so you are not exposed to the harsh realities of life that a poor Bangladeshi faces, so much so that he will face BSF bullets to cross over to India. Come to my place in South India, which is more than 2000 km from BD border and you will find Bangladeshi boys working mostly in restaurants as cleaners and dailywage workers.

So I advise you to get your head from your a** and start face the reality of how much mess your country is in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom