What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite a laundry list! :lol:
Try to do something useful rather than living in fantasy
China knows best how to protect it's own interest
BD is more interested in development than weaponizing!
We are not a warmongering nation

Don't think BD heavily weaponized by China is a good thing for India
If BD becomes allied with China it will come back to haunt india
Cause China has it's eyes set on arunachal pradesh
So be careful what u wish for psycho!

And a Bangladesh allied with China against India will remain Bangla but will cease to be a 'Desh' anymore. Be care what you wish for ... Genius Bengali friend .;)

Problem is the group of Bangladeshis here on the forum are more or less from affluent background.So there is a disconnect from what the actual ground situation is. There is no smoke without fire you know. There is an illegal migration issue thats why you are seeing all these killings at the border and the construction of fence.

And about being oblivious to the reality, Bangladeshis alone don't do this. Some Indians and Pakistanis are just as bad.

they are not illegal immigrants...... above 90% of them are just cow traders. they buy cow from indians and try to sell it in BD. Cow smuggling is a crime but you can not justify the killing. this is another topic. 20 million illegal immigrant is just a myth indians like to say and brag !

I thought all pros and cons before posting my Opinion. It will not haunt indeed it will very good for India in long run. What's wrong I said ? Many BD posters said We should develop good relations with China. I said Yes BD must act soon and make best relation with China. Also Break all relation with India. I feel it's best for India in many way and hope same for BD and China too. Good for Everyone. :tup:

IF China arms BD with advanced weapons who do u think they will be pointed at? China or India? :D
In case conflict breaks over arunachal pradesh who will gain advantage? China or India? :D

Seriously how delusional can u be?
India maintains relations with it's arch enemy Pakistan
And also with rival China
And u expect India to break relations with BD which is not even a enemy state?
That's something even the bjp-rss saffron brigade isn't stupid enough to do! :D

they are not illegal immigrants...... above 90% of them are just cow traders. they buy cow from indians and try to sell it in BD. Cow smuggling is a crime but you can not justify the killing. this is another topic. 20 million illegal immigrant is just a myth indians like to say and brag !

Felani and her dad weren't cow smugglers and there are many more like them. 20 Million might be exaggerated, but the problem is severe. Specially in the border states like Assam and West Bengal.

No, he was not saying anything wrong. It was movie and dance. Nothing wrong. Happens everywhere. You started 1st and posted off topic of Gay thread, then started comparing India and HK and then again off topic and complete troll. You did it again, You diverted the topic completely. Hat's off to you for being best troller in PDF. Let see what Mods do......

Well, that one backfired on you.

20 Million might be exaggerated, but the problem is severe. Specially in the border states like Assam and West Bengal.

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”. Adolf Hitler quotes

Its funny to see you making yourself relevant in an irrelevant thread. What do you do for a living?

Irrelevant to who? :lol:

If you're not interested in the topic of Bangladeshi immigration, then why are you commenting on this thread?

Do you disagree with me, when I say that Bangladeshi immigrants are hard working and eager to improve themselves?

Nope. I disagree with your definition of productive in an alien land. They work hard, I am sure like everyone else coming from a developing country. But they are anything but entrepreneurial in my experience. Not much of a technical people too to make an impact.

Nope. I disagree with your definition of productive in an alien land. They work hard, I am sure like everyone else coming from a developing country. But they are anything but entrepreneurial in my experience. Not much of a technical people too to make an impact.

Not much of a "technical people"? Don't you think that is a ridiculous statement to make?

What makes Bangladeshis any less "technical" than anyone else?

Not much of a "technical people"? Don't you think that is a ridiculous statement to make?

What makes Bangladeshis any less "technical" than anyone else?

Because their educational qualifications doesn't land them a technical job (most of the time). I am not saying in a generalized sense. I do see Bangladeshi people working in IT in US. But not to the extent required.

Anyways you are sticking to the straw argument again. Taking the entire topic to a different direction which is what you are known for.

IMO India should build that fence fast. If Bangladeshis want to come to India they better come legally.

One word for thought to Bangladeshis here - that India does not see Bangladeshi as "East Pakistan". Just No Hatred . Hopefully Mutual :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom