What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Bangladesh!! Now u hv something equivalent to world record.. Now, to come out of that prison, u need to have proper Passport and Visa.. U misused the prison bounderies for decades, trying to escape without credentials..

Honestly, I never knew people from Bangladesh migrated to India for a better life. The first time I ever heard this news was on PDF. I don't understand how they get the figures like 10 million-50 million. I know many people who migrate to countries like Dubai and Qatar and quite understandably so. I know many hindus migrated there during 1971, but most of them were hindus who were having a hard life.
If the figures had any credibility, i would have at least know one person who went to India for a better life. Even the number of people who migrate to the middle east is lower than the number they claim in India. I think this are used for scoring cheap political points by some political party.

Now as far as I can see our friend Galaxy is cheerleaing the Saffron Skirts
with flamboyant extravaganza! For the sake of conversation lets agree
that in the heaven called India, 20mil BD lives illegally:woot:
So in the last 40 years (lets say 35) approximately 1565 citizens from
BD crossed the Border EVERYDAY! Must be hell of an efficient force those BSF are.
With all those night vision x-ray films and Israeli bubble guns:rofl:
Still after considering much of the fence(75%) is complete.
Now Assam has a GDP of 13billion dollars it must so cool
of a place to visit! Never heard of anyone Settling over there,
ofcourse there are people from both of the countries employed
in both sides but only illiterates calls them immigrants. There are
a million Indians in Bangladesh as I've known but no one bothers
because we aren't illiterate animals .....

Now dude Galaxy, last time I went to visit Singapore I've seen how Indians
changed the demographics of that place, so much that they
have Tamil translations here and there. Most of 'em are labours
who settles down after a hard days work around the place of Serangoon Road ,
Dhaubi Ghuat, Little india specially Mustapha center. It doesn't look
sweet of you to talk all Bullsh*t.

Indians are hated everywhere
and I hope the world will Rhyme the same.

Now if the intention is to deliberately cause a demographic change in order to foster revolt , we cant just sit idly twiddling our thumbs about this can we ? Lets be fair here ....

The theory invented by India not us. We only came to know recently that Assam has a sizable Muslim population. Illegal immigration is a myth and we dont have any intention whatsoever to grab Indian land. We are doing very well interms of economic, cultural, and diplomatic front despite being a tiny country.

We dont want to divert our attention to anything else. Thats why we referred maritime boundary to the UN body.

China is a great partner of BD in development!
China will help Bangladesh build a deep-sea port here in Sonadia, Chittagong.
A defence pact may materialize in the future
To protect shipping lines
God bless China!

Unfortunately, China never helped Bangladesh in any major way Since it's independence till today. But I won't say that. Because I really want Bangladesh to develop good relation with China in future. China-BD relation is very good for India on all parameters.

1)China should provide at least 2-3 Squadron of 4th generation Aircraft and few other crucial defence things.
2)Should provide 5 Billion $ Aid.
3)Allow Free or Easy Visa to all Bangladeshi People. So That, They all can go to Hong Kong and China.
4)BD government should allow a Chinese Naval base.
5)They should not divert River, As it will impact BD a lot.
6)Chinese companies should Invest multi Billion $ infrastructure in BD.

7) GoB should break all relation with India.

I hope things between BD-China will reach new high soon. My Best Wishes, Seriously :cheers:

Unfortunately, China never helped Bangladesh in any major way Since it's independence till today. But I won't say that. Because I really want Bangladesh to develop good relation with China in future. China-BD relation is very good for India on all parameters.

1)China should provide at least 2-3 Squadron of 4th generation Aircraft and few other crucial defence things.
3)Allow Free or Easy Visa to all Bangladeshi People. So That, They all can go to Hong Kong and China.

I hope things between BD-China will reach new high soon. My Best Wishes, Seriously :cheers:

Dont worry bout it.. those all 7 points already fully or partially implemented. The mores are in pipeline. Once Chinese get involved in our deep sea port then the relationship will shoot the sky.

Dont worry bout it.. those all 7 points already fully or partially implemented. The mores are in pipeline. Once Chinese get involved in our deep sea port then the relationship will shoot the sky.

Sure, I wish. :tup: (Mind you i am very serious, I don't talk in diplomatic way)

After that, No Neighbour will say that India is Aggressive with It's 10 Fully Operational Base. :cheers:

The theory invented by India not us. We only came to know recently that Assam has a sizable Muslim population. Illegal immigration is a myth and we dont have any intention whatsoever to grab Indian land. We are doing very well interms of economic, cultural, and diplomatic front despite being a tiny country.

We all know and acknowledge the bolded part , just check out some of our posts in the BD development threads .We ve a lot of praise for BD development.

Nevertheless Illegal immigration is not a myth , its quite common knowledge in the border districts , news reporters have even covered the issue of Burning Indian flags , so we know what we are talking about.

and for the last part of your post --

and we dont have any intention whatsoever to grab Indian land

wasn't this post the start of all the trouble ?

Assam should be split in two parts, one for Bengalis and another for tribes. tribes should be kicked out of lower assam and BD should help Bengalis to that effect.

Problem solved.

Oh really?! :woot:

Its feasible!

For?

Why?

Why? Already excited to face PLAN or something? :woot: We don't have any intention of letting foreign military to use our land as base.

Enlighten me :azn:

There are quite a lot of Chinese companies here. There is a Thai company known as Ital-Thai, they manage some infrastructure projects.

What is the deliverable of such a move?

Thanks! :D

Oh really?! :woot:

Its feasible!

For?

Why?

Why? Already excited to face PLAN or something? :woot: We don't have any intention of letting foreign military to use our land as base.

Enlighten me :azn:

There are quite a lot of Chinese companies here. There is a Thai company known as Ital-Thai, they manage some infrastructure projects.

What is the deliverable of such a move?

Thanks! :D

Read carefully from starting, you will understand everything. :angel:

Honestly, I never knew people from Bangladesh migrated to India for a better life. The first time I ever heard this news was on PDF. I don't understand how they get the figures like 10 million-50 million. I know many people who migrate to countries like Dubai and Qatar and quite understandably so. I know many hindus migrated there during 1971, but most of them were hindus who were having a hard life.
If the figures had any credibility, i would have at least know one person who went to India for a better life. Even the number of people who migrate to the middle east is lower than the number they claim in India. I think this are used for scoring cheap political points by some political party.

Problem is the group of Bangladeshis here on the forum are more or less from affluent background.So there is a disconnect from what the actual ground situation is. There is no smoke without fire you know. There is an illegal migration issue thats why you are seeing all these killings at the border and the construction of fence.

And about being oblivious to the reality, Bangladeshis alone don't do this. Some Indians and Pakistanis are just as bad.

That's quite a laundry list! :lol:
Try to do something useful rather than living in fantasy
China knows best how to protect it's own interest
BD is more interested in development than weaponizing!
We are not a warmongering nation

Don't think BD heavily weaponized by China is a good thing for India
If BD becomes allied with China it will come back to haunt india
Cause China has it's eyes set on arunachal pradesh
So be careful what u wish for psycho!

Well said buddy. :cheers:

I thought all pros and cons before posting my Opinion. It will not haunt indeed it will very good for India in long run. What's wrong I said ? Many BD posters said We should develop good relations with China. I said Yes BD must act soon and make best relation with China. Also Break all relation with India. I feel it's best for India in many way and hope same for BD and China too. Good for Everyone. :tup:

My first thought was....the disruption of poor animals by these man-made walls. You won't believe how much they get affected all over the world. Our politics aside just think of the disruptions. I think entire species can be wiped off or severely endangered because of such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom