What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not unexpected from you Ray. :azn:

but always expected from you. You never contribute anything but only divert the Subject with off topic. Why you always act like that ?. Your post are completely offensive, Off topic and baseless. You disagree when required but don't do Trolling 24x7. It is also offence, I suppose.

If you dont like me writings, you just move on to your likings.. You are not forced to read.. Does it hurt?

its a self satisfying BS you came up with, again makes no sense. No hard feelings.

I asked you to back up your claim with some real time videos. Or you are too shy to show your home??

Is it a common practice in Bangladesh to take video shots of their maids?

It is dangerous to do so in India.

I asked you to back up your claim with some real time videos. Or you are too shy to show your home??

It's much better than any place in Dhaka. lol. I can't stop laughing. :rofl: Since you don't know me. Better don't ask or try to Know. My Identity doesn't make any difference but my Nationality do and that is enough for you. Why you are going personal. I don't even know you and never asked anything personal?. Keep the debate to Title itself and talk with some sense and not with frustrations.

No you are misinformed.. Its the white colar job gets hit by the recession.. Its out of your league.

Not really out of my league.

Too many relations out there and they are not miserable.

Heard President Obama and the hard hit blue collar workers?

Are you sure you are in the US?

Surprising you do not follow what President Obama says!

but always expected from you. You never contribute anything but only divert the Subject with off topic. Why you always act like that ?. Your post are completely offensive, Off topic and baseless. You disagree when required but don't do Trolling 24x7. It is also offence, I suppose.

How it it off-topic or offensive, for me to say that I hope more Bangladeshi immigrants come to Hong Kong?

Can you tell me how that is offensive? :azn:

How it it off-topic or offensive, for me to say that I hope more Bangladeshi immigrants come to Hong Kong?

We already said that we don't mind, just move on man.

CD,

Again if I may interject.

Can one not think you are a garments manufacturer in Hong Kong and you are running short of expert workers and so you want the experts.

Bangladesh excels in the garment industry.

It may not be offensive, but it is unfriendly that you want to drain Bangladesh of its expertise with Hong Kong Dollars.

The exchange rate right now is:

1 HKD = 9.4505 BDT

It's much better than any place in Dhaka. lol. I can't stop laughing. :rofl: Since you don't know me. Better don't ask or try to Know. My Identity doesn't make any difference but my Nationality do and that is enough for you. Why you are going personal. I don't even know you and never asked anything personal. Keep the debate to Title itself and talk with some sense and not with frustrations.

You are Indian immigrant yourself in Singapore
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black:lol:

CD,

Again if I may interject.

Can one not think you are a garments manufacturer in Hong Kong and you are running short of expert workers and so you want the experts.

Bangladesh excels in the garment industry.

Most immigrants to Hong Kong are highly skilled, in many different and varied areas of expertise. Hong Kong of course being an international finance center, would often tend to attract those who work in the area of finance.

Or I would say that Bangladeshi immigrants who come to Hong Kong would most likely be interested in setting up their own businesses. Since I have heard that Bangladeshis are often good entrepreneurs.

Most immigrants to Hong Kong are highly skilled, in many different and varied areas of expertise. Hong Kong of course being an international finance center, would often tend to attract those who work in the area of finance.

Or I would say that Bangladeshi immigrants who come to Hong Kong would most likely be interested in setting up their own businesses.

One of my colleague's father, a Sindhi, ran a flourishing garment export business in Hong Kong.

We used to call our colleague Hong Kong Mo, since most of the smugglers in the Hindi films had some connection with Hong Kong in those days.

I am speaking of the time when HK was a British Crown Colony.

One of my colleague's father, a Sindhi, ran a flourishing garment export business in Hong Kong.

We used to call our colleague Hong Kong Mo, since most of the smugglers in the Hindi films had some connection with Hong Kong in those days.

I am speaking of the time when HK was a British Crown Colony.

Let's not start comparing India to Hong Kong, that won't go well for you. Since Hong Kong has a GDP per capita 30 times higher than India, and is considered an advanced economy with a very high HDI. :azn:

Why you posted a link of another topic which is completely different ?? What that Gay topic has to do with India-BD Border and It's impact ??

You said you Like BD people. Is this enough to Support ??

What your government did in last 10 Years for BD ??
Why You opposed BD Independence in 1971 ?
How much Billion Dollar Aid you gave ?
How many Easy Visa given to BD people to go to Hong Kong ?? How many jobs were created for them in your country ?
Why you not helped in their Military equipment in last 10 years ?
Why you creating problem in Brahmaputra River which will impact more to Bangladesh and 50% BD will become Dessert ?

Just We like BD. lol. You are insulting yourself with one-liner.

Your Behaviours is extremely bad and offensive. You never ever talk about Topic and never justify the reason. You Just Say crap things about India and move to next thread and this trend continues for long time. People like you are decreasing the quality of this forum.

Let's not start comparing India to Hong Kong, that won't go well for you. Since Hong Kong has a GDP per capita 30 times higher than India, and is considered an advanced economy with a very high HDI. :azn:

When did he compare Hong Kong and India?

Lets drop what CD has to say.

He has not understood.

There is no comparison made.

I was trying to get some humour through.

Failed in the mission.

Lets now get to the core of the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom