What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officially it's 3 million not 30 million:rofl:
but in reality it was 3 lakh dead
Good luck with you fence
We should also build a concrete electrified border wall

There are around 20 Million BD people in India. Your people talk too much and act nothing. You opposed the fence for many years as it would helped India to decrease illegal migrants, But after so much of tussle finally happened. All money was given by India. You Paid 0, that shows who was serious.

You Must do that. In Addition, You should also Deploy at least 50,000 Army at Border. Buy 2-3 squadron of 4th Generation Air Craft from China. Build your Navy and allow China to open It's naval Base. Stop shouting too much :blah: and act now as soon as possible. We really want that. Then Only it will be good for India. Insallah :tup:

Can they afford to reach Hong Kong?:whistle:

They can if China Government is Serious. They Should give Money or Soft Loan to Bangladesh people to reach there. I hope something Chinese Government will do soon. :smitten:

They can if China Government is Serious. They Should give Money or Soft Loan to Bangladesh people to reach there. I hope something Chinese Government will do soon. :smitten:

China will stuff them in containers from Mongla Port to Hong Kong.

I don't think China will pay for the Air Expenses!

You expect Chinese government to do something?? You're wrong then.

They are just 'All Weather Friends', they just keep on looking when it comes to action! lol

bodo's favorite hobby is skinning of illegal immigrants alive and tying them to ant hills

you are right my classmate who is boro told me his brothers used to track down bangladeshis and kidnapped them and behead them later in the jungle and there was no police complaint as they are illegal imigrants and had no local connection.

You expect Chinese government to do something?? You're wrong then.

They are just 'All Weather Friends', they just keep on looking when it comes to action! lol

I Know, But they speak a lot with friendship with BD to harm India. But they don't understand it's good for India in long run. :azn: If Chinese consider BD as friend, They Should Support them rather than :argh:. :rofl:

you are right my classmate who is boro told me his brothers used to track down bangladeshis and kidnapped them and behead them later in the jungle and there was no police complaint as they are illegal imigrants and had no local connection.

That is an incorrect thing to do, if indeed this is true.

There is no doubt that the Bodos have been affected seriously by the illegals and also because the Govt for votes did much skulduggery over the issue.

Wow, a lot of Indians got upset that I was being friendly to Bangladeshis. :P

Wow, a lot of Indians got upset that I was being friendly to Bangladeshis. :P

Common man, Everyone will love if China will make good relation with Bangladesh. It's good for India. You country must give full support to Bangladesh.

enjoy the life after Holiday :coffee:

There are around 20 Million BD people in India. Your people talk too much and act nothing. You opposed the fence for many years as it would helped India to decrease illegal migrants, But after so much of tussle finally happened. All money was given by India. You Paid 0, that shows who was serious.

You Must do that. In Addition, You should also Deploy at least 50,000 Army at Border. Buy 2-3 squadron of 4th Generation Air Craft from China. Build your Navy and allow China to open It's naval Base. Stop shouting too much :blah: and act now as soon as possible. We really want that. Then Only it will be good for India. Insallah :tup:

Muhahahahah... sometimes 20 million sometimes 50 million, sometimes even come down to 6000...
You inidians are just bunch of clowns. you been shouting about it for the last 40 years. Even if somebody migrated 40 years ago, he should had ended his natural life by now.

There is no reason Bangladeshis to migrated to malnurished India only to kiss some pigs.. You are paranoid with Muslim population and Assamese are trying to use that as a tool to kick Bengalis out of the state. They started with killing Hindus, but as that did not go down well in Delhi, they are trying to find a other way to counter it and bashing all Bengali Muslim as immigrant. This is not good for united India. I am sure, not a single Bengali Muslim will loose their ground in Assam. If they are pushed hard they will opt for annexation with BD which BD does not want. We are busy our Economic development now and dont want any trouble whatsoever.

I don't think they were upset.

They were wondering why you are not putting the money where your mouth is!

I said that I hope there are more Bangladeshi immigrants who come to Hong Kong, how can I "put my money" there? :lol:

Do you understand the meaning of the word hope?

It's not like I'm going to go and collect large numbers of people and force the HK immigration department to follow my instructions. :P

I wouldn't be able to bribe the immigration department either, check out Hong Kong's position on the corruption perceptions index.

Hope requires encouragement.

Or else it remains mere hot air.

When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.

I am sure you will get involved since you have hoped!

Common man, Everyone will love if China will make good relation with Bangladesh. It's good for India. You country must give full support to Bangladesh.

enjoy the life after Holiday :coffee:

We already have good relation with China. Dont worry, more and more people are granted with Visa by Chinese government. I even know bunch of people who are working in Chinese high tech industries. But sad is that despite employing a whole bunch of Indian in BD I am yet to find a single Bangladeshi who even applied for a job in India.

Muhahahahah... sometimes 20 million sometimes 50 million, sometimes even come down to 6000...
You inidians are just bunch of clowns. you been shouting about it for the last 40 years. Even if somebody migrated 40 years ago, he should had ended his natural life by now.

There is no reason Bangladeshis to migrated to malnurished India only to kiss some pigs.. You are paranoid with Muslim population and Assamese are trying to use that as a tool to kick Bengalis out of the state. They started with killing Hindus, but as that did not go down well in Delhi, they are trying to find a other way to counter it and bashing all Bengali Muslim as immigrant. This is not good for united India. I am sure, not a single Bengali Muslim will loose their ground in Assam. If they are pushed hard they will opt for annexation with BD which BD does not want. We are busy our Economic development now and dont want any trouble whatsoever.

A big yawn....

Do you even read what you write?
you're so boring dude, please don't become a writer, readers life would be miserable! Not even a single word make sense in your post, no hard feelings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom