What's new

Bangladesh starts building first nuclear plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still you guys hate India more than Pak...right?? :cheesy:

Yes, we got rid of Pakistani's in 1971 and they are past history for us, but unfortunately you are our neighbor and will bother us for eternity, abusing us everyday, that is the reality and we need our nukes to protect our citizens from Indian aggression.

Kiddo, you won't stand up at all. We are with India, when it comes to you guys. I wish we develop a comprehensive foreign policy to deal with nations, if we do so, we shall make sure where you belong.

For me as a person, I'd like to see India take over Bangladesh, and see to an Akhand-Bangla.

Would you like to be at the receiving end of more hate? If you can't let go, so can't we. Do what you can, and we shall do what we can.

Don't tell me narratives, I know what I am talking about, you don't or you are shamelessly lying.

Who brought Pakistan in this? asad71 do not speak for us, nor do I, but you can take a vote here among Bangladeshi's, you will not find many takers for this point of view. Are you kidding me, getting nuke protection from Pakistan, after 1971?

So don't use his loose talks to pile it on our country and people, we will not stand for it.

Kiddo, you won't stand up at all. We are with India, when it comes to you guys. I wish we develop a comprehensive foreign policy to deal with nations, if we do so, we shall make sure where you belong.

For me as a person, I'd like to see India take over Bangladesh, and see to an Akhand-Bangla.

Would you like to be at the receiving end of more hate? If you can't let go, so can't we. Do what you can, and we shall do what we can.

Hey dumbo, you don't speak for Pakistan, when you become PM, let us know, we will deal with you then. And we don't give two hoots about how you or anyone else like you feel about Bangladesh.

LMFAO.... correct, I don't speak for Pakistan! Similarly, are you sure you speak for Bangladesh? I didn't think so.

Besides, who cares about your hoots anyways......... you could have a whole musical prepared, and I'd still yawn........ :cheesy:

Hey dumbo, you don't speak for Pakistan, when you become PM, let us know, we will deal with you then. And we don't give two hoots about how you or anyone else like you feel about Bangladesh.

LMFAO.... correct, I don't speak for Pakistan! Similarly, are you sure you speak for Bangladesh? I didn't think so.

Besides, who cares about your hoots anyways......... you could have a whole musical prepared, and I'd still yawn........ :cheesy:

Good, so lets give it a rest then. I have no interest to waste my time on someone like you.

Yes, we got rid of Pakistani's in 1971 and they are past history for us, but unfortunately you are our neighbor and will bother us for eternity, abusing us everyday, that is the reality and we need our nukes to protect our citizens from Indian aggression.
Do you know how many people cross our borders from your side just to get decent jobs in India??? And they cross that no mans land....so you call that aggression.

Do you know how many people cross our borders from your side just to get decent jobs in India??? And they cross that no mans land....so you call that aggression.

No, but I have heard Hindutva extremists create mythical stories that there is 25 million illegal Bangladeshi's in India. For us, they are all Indian Muslims, your people, your problems, deal with it. As a rule I do not talk to Indians, so this is my last reply to you. Thank you for the conversation. And one more thing, if you can, do not thank me, I do not like it when any Indian thanks me.

For gods sake, use a brain if you have one:lol:

If India takes over BD, then Pakistan's strategic position gets a whole lot worse.

Adding on a 150 billion GDP(almost as large as Pakistan) would make Pakistan even more weaker via-a-vis India

It is much better for Pakistan to have an economically and military strong BD to contain the Indian menace in South Asia.

You are one hateful creature, aren't you? As if all of your problems are because of others, and you are like "satti savitri", so pious, so righteous. Great, go deal with your own kind, as I see, no one else really does give a damn! :cheesy:

No, but I have heard Hindutva extremists create mythical stories that there is 25 million illegal Bangladeshi's in India. For us, they are all Indian Muslims, your people, your problems, deal with it. As a rule I do not talk to Indians, so this is my last reply to you. Thank you for the conversation. And one more thing, if you can, do not thank me, I do not like it when any Indian thanks me.

firstly f*** ur rules ....... please hate us more we like killing arrogant bongs ..cya plz dont ever quote me

I do have a brain and comparatively way bigger grey matter! :lol:

That particular reply was directed towards one of your country mates with way less god-gifted analytical abilities. Would you like me to tailor one for you? :blink:

For gods sake, us a brain if you have one:lol:

If India takes over BD, then Pakistan's strategic position gets a whole lot worse.

Adding on a 150 billion GDP(almost as large as Pakistan) would make Pakistan even more weaker via-a-vis India

It is much better for Pakistan to have an economically and military strong BD to contain the Indian menace in South Asia.

For gods sake, us a brain if you have one:lol:

You are asking for sensible thinking from a sore looser, I bet this dude had relative who either got killed in 1971 or was involved with the war somehow.

Foundation of Rampal power plant
laid
Aminur Rahman Rasel Environment
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
reiterates that the plant will not
adversely affect the Sundarbans
The foundation stone for Bagerhat's
coal-fired Rampal powerplant was
laid in Kushtia's Bheramara on
Saturday, just a week after the long-
march to save the Sunderbans had
subsided.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and
her Indian couterpart Manmohan
Singh jointly laid the foundation
stone amidst protests from cultural,
social, environmental and political
organisations.
The event was moved ahead despite
previous announcements made by
the prime minister's Energy Advisor
Tawfiq-e-Elahi Chowdhury that the
foundation stone for Rampal will be
laid on October 22.
In her speech marking the occasion,
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
lambasted the National Committee
to Protect Oil, Gas and Mineral
Resources, Power and Ports.
She expressed her doubts if the pro-
left platform knew anything about
the Sundarbans at all and added
that her party will not do anything
to harm the largest mangrove forest
in the world.
She underlined her government's
measures towards protecting the
Sundarbans, including the dredging
of the Garai river.
“It's not that we don't care about
the Sundarbans,” she said. “We did
not stop your long-march, you could
have gone to the Sundarbans if you
wanted.”
Hasina questioned the motive
behind the long-march despite such
careful measures taken by the
government.
She pointed to the pro-left platform
and asked them to look to the
Barapukuria plant as an example.
“See if any damage has been done.”
Finance Minister AMA Muhith,
Information Minister Hasanul Haque
Inu,
Indian Minister for New and
Renewable Energy Dr Farooq
Abdullah and Muhammad Enamul
Huq, state minister for power, energy
and mineral resources were present
at the programme.
The government has inked a deal
with an Indian power company for
the establishment of a 1,320MW
coal-based power plant near
Sundarbans in Rampal, Bagerhat.
In the second phase, another
1,320MW plant will be constructed,
but the deal for that is yet to be
finalised.
Environmentalists and several social,
cultural and political organisations
have been saying that the Rampal
power plant will destroy the
Sundarbans.
The National Committee to Protect
Oil, Gas and Mineral Resources,
Power and Ports called for a protest
rally near the premises of the Press
Club on Saturday afternoon against
what they said “a hurried move to
establish Rampal.”

source. dhakatribune.com
--------------------------------------------------------
long live India Bangladesh friendship.

I do have a brain and comparatively way bigger grey matter! :lol:

That particular reply was directed towards one of your country mates with way less god-gifted analytical abilities. Would you like me to tailor one for you? :blink:

Well, no need to start insulting the whole of BD just because you don't like one BD poster.

Let me state two things about the position of BD people:

1. Virtually no-one is interested in BD obtaining "nuclear protection" from Pakistan or anyone else

2. At this time, virtually no-one in BD has any interest in BD developing nuclear bombs. We have other pressing issues like developing our economy.

@Aeronaut sir please stop them from this derailing of threads , its not fair for the bd members

@Loki take this issue of derailing of threads in the GHQ section, seriously this needs to stop, talk about it to @Aeronaut sir or @Oscar sir they will help you out

@Hyperion

dude this is height of arrogance, & I wont keep quiet anymore its a Bangladeshi thread , even if asad71 said about some sort of a defense deal, it was not in bad taste, in fact he used the word China & Pakistan ,& it was in good light, but still if you dint liked it, then you could have told so in a polite way, also you conveniently ignored the fact, that it was a Pakistani poster by the name of danish falcon something who bought the negative connotation first, but instead you along with Dillinger went full scale trolling which was totally uncalled for, I wonder why the mods kept quite, while you went on derailing the thread,

@jaibi as the jr. think tank chairman shouldn't you put some decorum for jr think tanks to behave, so that they don't derail thread ? after all this is not naswar corner

@Armstrong bro, control your emotions, not everything are related to 71, you know it clearly, that if there are people who are anti pak in bd, then there are also people who are also Pakistan friendly ,so why alienate them for the posts of the others by doing that you re only hurting the feelings of those who wants Pakistan/Bangladesh friendly relations is it fair ? ,wouldn't it be better to just ignore this section if you find it difficult to distinguish between friends & foes & in the bargain risk losing the friends for the foes think about it bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom